• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

kiwiii

Smash Lord
goooo kiwii ... even tho u hated me at pound ... we at least agree that brawl will never make me scream isaiiiiii like melee did lol
haha wtf i didnt hate you at pound son. new york's too crazy. makes me feel better about being loud sometimes
Girls were bad enough at Melee, BRAWL is like a ***** slap back to the kitchen for them.

Oh Hai Kiwwwwwwiiii =P
*** yo sheit ee
brawl is bad lol
now money match me in melee

Alukard

Smash Hero
haha wtf i didnt hate you at pound son. new york's too crazy. makes me feel better about being loud sometimes
i kno its cuz i'm smexy ... and so is my lil rascals who got 5th at pound GET AT THEM!!! ...

sheesh i missed being at the edge of my seat playing this game =\

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I don't use samus how would I know?

Your sexy too ;) we should team

I <3 Fox/Samus not only that we could do like Peach/Marth

I think we should try to team ;)

Provided Jaden doesn't team with me.

Double peach on brinstar is my absolute favorite double match :laugh:

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Nah son, Alukard is all mine lol. Bowser & Marth is definitely the sexiest team ever! Get at me and Alukard getting 13th with me using a big ol' turtle lol!

I can't wait till the SWAT Pound 3 DVD is finished. Everyone will be able to see how me, Alukard, Jman, and Hax beasted at this super awesome tournament :)

xHayatox

Smash Lord
im on drugs... :( melee addiction can be hardcore :o i just had to stop melee cuz i was too good i gotta start beasting in brawl now and its not taking very long unfortunately.. : ( tooo facckin eaaaazy

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i remember me and shane spooning

then kiwi hitting poor shane because she was jealous of us

shane <3333333333

Alukard

Smash Hero
i miss spooning with bowser plush ... i just miss this epic *** edge of your seat game -__-

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
im on drugs... :( melee addiction can be hardcore :o i just had to stop melee cuz i was too good i gotta start beasting in brawl now and its not taking very long unfortunately.. : ( tooo facckin eaaaazy
HAYATO!!! I allready got bored of the game. Monies where brawl is. We need more of those "MELEEONLINEWITHNOLAG" tournaments.

Melee is the greatest game of all time.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
So I was playing M2K in my pool. Fox ditto. Im recovering with firefox horizontal to the stage and he jumps out under me and tries to hit me with an uair. I asked him what he was trying to do and he's like "I tried to get you with the weak hit so you'd fall fast...I do it to RockCrock all the time."...even though Rock lives in FL. The rest of the match I was thinking about that statement while playing on auto-pilot. What did he mean?!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
So I was playing M2K in my pool. Fox ditto. Im recovering with firefox horizontal to the stage and he jumps out under me and tries to hit me with an uair. I asked him what he was trying to do and he's like "I tried to get you with the weak hit so you'd fall fast...I do it to RockCrock all the time."...even though Rock lives in FL. The rest of the match I was thinking about that statement while playing on auto-pilot. What did he mean?!
He mindgames'd you into losing, apparently.

Eggz

Smash Hero
i remember me and shane spooning

then kiwi hitting poor shane because she was jealous of us

shane <3333333333
o ya dats right.
man how old are you

when i was 16 i thought spooning had to do with having dinner
spooning has nothing to do with dinner. your on the right track though. spooning is what happens when one food ****** loves another food ****** so much, that they express their love through heterosexual full body contact.

also triple post do sumtin nyukka

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
The funniest thing happened today involving pound 3:

Basically remember how at pound 3 we had to change venues the last night and go to a dorm's basement at UMBC???

Well they asked us for an ID so they could know who was in the building...so I gave them my old license (I lost it once, got a new one, then found the old one again)!!!

But I forgot to get it back when I left, and figured whatever it's my old one I don't need it!!!

Then the other day I missed a certified letter delivery to me (in the mail), so I had to pick it up today!!!

When I get it, I see it's from UMBC, so I open it and it's my ****ing license I left there!!!

LMAO

Anywho, I found it funny, pound 3 lives on still!!!

:colorful:

Top Bottom