• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4 Official Housing/Hotel thread. Figure out your sleeping arrangements here!

Nike.

Smash Hero
Would anybody be willing to have me stay with them in the hotel?

-Friday thru Tuesday (arriving sometime in the early afternoon from planks transportation system)

-Whatever you charge for the share of the room is fine with me, as long as it's not **** amount :D

-Play marth in both melee/brawl

-Only Texas player representing this for Brawl, Think DoH/Xelic/Forkgirl will be there for melee

-Oh, and I have a camera and will be filming alot :D

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
these hotel suites better have plenty of space, there's like 10 other people i'm sharing a room with lol.

oh and also, swimming MMs at the indoor pool anyone? i'm down for breast, freestyle or maybe a length of butterfly if i feel up to it XD c'mon

Pakpak

Smash Cadet
these hotel suites better have plenty of space, there's like 10 other people i'm sharing a room with lol.

oh and also, swimming MMs at the indoor pool anyone? i'm down for breast, freestyle or maybe a length of butterfly if i feel up to it XD c'mon
are you not staying with us anymore ;__;
jk it's ok haha

let's go hot-tubbing :3 i hope there's a hot tub

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
im going to pound with 2 of my friends, any chance anybody has some floor space we can use for saturday and sunday night?

were nice kids and we have a little money.

Eclipsing Binary

Smash Apprentice
I'm traveling alone and need housing for the weekend. It would be nice if someone had space in their hotel room, but anywhere else is fine too. Of course, I will split the cost of the room with you. Please let me know if you have some space anywhere. I don't mind sleeping on the floor. :)

HugS™

Smash Lord
Larry and I got on a flight: )
My number is 818 425 8746
Please leave me a message if u could pick us up around 4:20 southwest airlines
Thanks love u all

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
anyone in the hotel want to chill and play gamecube?
we're in the lobby of the marriot fairfield

HugS™

Smash Lord
Can anyone hook it up with a ride to the hotel?

Southwest flight 1885 to bwi
Arriving around 4:30
We'll pay for the pick up.
Please let us know. We're about to get our next flight
Once again my number is 818 425 8746

Top Bottom