• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4 Official Housing/Hotel thread. Figure out your sleeping arrangements here!

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
Looking for 1 other person. Again $50 covers Friday night-Monday morning. Right now it's me, a friend, Rain(ame), Bizkit, and beunob.

Edit: We're filled.

DJRome

Smash Hero
yup. i had swedes staying and they bailed so i have to scramble to make up some spots so im not out 300 bucks

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I know Taj Tai Axe and the rest of AZ are looking for housing, I'll talk to them
actually! Tai, Taj, Axe, Vectorman ^^ will all be at the hotel! idk how many spots were allowed to have but if anyone needs a place to stay we don't mind takin an extra person, jus pay your share obviously! =p but yeah we gotz a hotel room! n n

pockyD

Smash Legend
me and 3 others, including the venerable silentspectre, still need housing thursday night

we're flying into dulles at like 11 pm thursday and we can be out friday morning

Charlesz

Smash Champion
me and 3 others, including the venerable silentspectre, still need housing thursday night

we're flying into dulles at like 11 pm thursday and we can be out friday morning
**** ss is going for sure?

Dekar173

Justice Man
actually! Tai, Taj, Axe, Vectorman ^^ will all be at the hotel! idk how many spots were allowed to have but if anyone needs a place to stay we don't mind takin an extra person, jus pay your share obviously! =p but yeah we gotz a hotel room! n n
Ahhh my bad Bryce had me thinking you guys still needed housing.

Sorry DJ D:

The Cape

Smash Master
You guys got room for me too?

Miss you dudes.

jugfingers

Smash Champion

lollolol......

if silentspectre wins pound 4 i'm going to only refer to him as the venerable silentspectre.

You guys got room for me too?

Miss you dudes.
wtf its the cape, are you entering melee?

The Cape

Smash Master
I am years out of practice. Maybe some friendlies. Mostly coming to visit with everyone before I dedicate my life to the Army and ship out.

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
Got 3 people from the MW looking for some housing or some others to share a hotel room with. As long as there's room on the floor, it'll be fine with us! Gimme a PM if interested.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i havnt been in this thread in awhile...

anyway, i need some housing for saturday-monday/tuesday. anyone have an open spot? :laugh:

buenob

Smash Lord
lol ya i got a spot in a hotel room a while ago, sorry sauc3 for teh confusion :)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
lol ya i got a spot in a hotel room a while ago, sorry sauc3 for teh confusion :)
:O I wanna see u guys at the hotel I would come but I have 4 melee players from Michigan that need housing I need to help em with housing, if u could give em spot in the room, theyd prob split the cost and so will I (cheaper) let me know though by PM.

sauc3

Smash Lord
:O I wanna see u guys at the hotel I would come but I have 4 melee players from Michigan that need housing I need to help em with housing, if u could give em spot in the room, theyd prob split the cost and so will I (cheaper) let me know though by PM.
not sure if this is at buenob or me, but if you're cool with sleepin on the floor (as there are only so many beds), then yeah you can sleep in our room.

EDIT: prob at buenob, but yeah, proposition still stands

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
not sure if this is at buenob or me, but if you're cool with sleepin on the floor (as there are only so many beds), then yeah you can sleep in our room.

EDIT: prob at buenob, but yeah, proposition still stands
I'll see like I said, I"ll try to come cuz I wanna stay at the hotel. but I have these 4 MI people that i need to give housing. =l so ill see.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
guys, im coming from sfl, and i need housing X.x.. i just moved from venezuela, and im gong to pound 4 wif some of my savings, but i really dont want to waste so much more money, so i dont know if onw of u guys can house me so i dont pay hotel X.x. plzzz, it would be appreciated

spider_sense

Smash Champion
guys, im coming from sfl, and i need housing X.x.. i just moved from venezuela, and im gong to pound 4 wif some of my savings, but i really dont want to waste so much more money, so i dont know if onw of u guys can house me so i dont pay hotel X.x. plzzz, it would be appreciated
Yeah someone please house this kid. Honestly the best Luigi/Falcon training you could ever get right before Pound 4. :D

HAT

Smash Ace
yo i am housing

so if anybody needs housing hit me up

$10 a night a person

40 mins from the venue

and it's in a piano store. i live here *****es.

[ask people who came here last year. for real.]

In The ZONE

Smash Cadet
If there's anyone that can house me and my teammate Keta we're driving up from Bowling Green, KY early on Friday and should get there in the afternoon sometime on the same day. We would be willing to chip in money or whatever is necessary. Please either PM me or call me at 1-270-791-8624 asap!

Luffy Dahean

Smash Apprentice
Hi!! Im sorry, I know is too late but... Overtriforce and me (Strawhat Dahean) need a room for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. If anyone need two roomates please let me know. We are from Europe and my english still needs some improvement, but we are nice people : D

Eggm

Smash Hero
Hey I got Friday night off from work. I'm wondering for anyone who booked hotel's for Friday night when is the earliest check in time you can get there at? Also if anyone was planning on getting to their hotel room at that time? And if you are you wanna play? :) I'm staying in CT's room most likely for the night, but I wanna smash it up with all kinds of people from everywhere and I know I'm not the only one who wants to do this at the earliest possible check in time on Friday.

So anyone who booked a room Friday night when's the earliest check in time and do you wanna play around then? :)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Eggm, for future reference, it's a standard for hotel check in time to be no earlier than 3PM.

But there are always exceptions.

If you have to check in earlier, you can call ahead of time and talk with the hotel staff directly to arrange that [same goes for anyone in your party arriving at the hotel before you, so long as they are 21+, they can check into the room without you having to be there, so long as you tell the hotel their name/info].

That being said, it's also important to note that reservations GENERALLY lose some priority after 6PM on the date of check in.

I'm positive a LOT of people, including me/FL/GA, will be arriving after 6PM on Friday.

Again:

Call the hotel staff ahead of time [hell, call them NOW, to be safe! Don't wait til the last second] and let them know your situation.

They're usually pretty lenient so long as they're given enough advanced notice.

PM me your number so we can playyy when I get there =D

Top Bottom