• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if dr peepee won't team with me in brawl (he won't)(:()

does anyone else wanna team?

and because nobody will want to, plank you give refunds at the venue right?

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
It's not hate, it's banter.
But then americans don't normally respond particularly well to banter, they tend to cry about it then bomb everyone.
another example of banter, awesome huh? now you try, (HINT: European stereotypes... garlic, baguettes, viking hats, cups of tea and house music)

Also megalol at how butthurt white mike was, and how he tried to restore his ***** length by effectively squaring up to the european community and shouting "COME ON THEN I'LL FIGHT YOU LOL". What a big man.

I think armada vs hbox would be really interesting, will be close as hell, but I reckon armada could clinch it.
As for crews, I can't see how EU crew can lose. The rest of the European crew, as far as I know, aren't actually far behind armada in terms of skill, whereas in both the EC and WC crews there is a bit of a gap between their respective top players and the rest of their crew.

But then again I could be wrong, and I'll be needing a ****off massive plate from which to eat my words.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'll put 10$ vs armada in a best of 5. Pound 4 rules.

Edit : Me vs him in a MM. I don't care who wins between a puff and a peach. lol.

strawhats

Smash Master
I actuall think ARMADA VS. HBOX would be a great fight but in the end... i think armada is a skill level above hbox.

Armada feasts on slow characters( although Kage is beast but armada is sooooo ****ing fast and **** with those edgeguards) IMO he is the most technical peach i have eve seen (besides Mike G and Cort)

I still think the only people able to beat Armada are Mango, M2K, and maybe Colbol (he ***** peaches and beats HBOX)

I would say Darkrain too but im not sure if he could stand with armada in a fight (armada has gotten ****ed up before in a friendly match to Calle W falcon).

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
If by cocky you mean the business, then yes =D but cocky... nah that aint me.
Were just bringing the hype, sometimes that **** needs to be done.(and this still means we are gonna win =D)
Cools, as a European I'm naturally rooting for Europe. Beat their arrogant ***** then ^^ lol

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
does anyone else wanna team?
Team with BlackG from SoVa...no really. He's been getting back into shape with the help of Kadaj.

Plus: if no one teams with him, that means I'll have to as his friend...and I really don't want to play Brawl ;__;

Seriously we were old teams partners, got 3rd in your own state at a pretty big tourney [Ali's team and Chillin/Chu were above us, yea yea old results but whatever son I'm trying to bring up misleading information to make my case!]

He's a smart player and he'll be ready for this...you guys would make a pretty good team =D

edit: lol Kage as if people thought to ban Brinstar against you at ROM 1 OR 2! Luckyyyy <3<3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
[Ali's team and Chillin/Chu were above us, yea yea old results but whatever son I'm trying to bring up misleading information to make my case!]
is this jubilee? man i'm still pissed i had to miss that; theyre not doing any more x.x

and sure I'll team with him.

only if pp backs out.

pp don't you read this and assume you're off the hook

jerk

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I'll put 10$ vs armada in a best of 5. Pound 4 rules.

Edit : Me vs him in a MM. I don't care who wins between a puff and a peach. lol.
You can do it Eggm : )

still trying to whistle my way to this event but with my recent "oh sweet I got a job, oh great they told me no at the last second!?" I am starving for cash and Pound will cost an awful lot. If I do I will be all Young Link all day. well except maybe teams. depends on the partner lol

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Lucky fails to ban MC. Armada wins.
Shiz fails to ban MC. Armada wins.
M2K fails to ban MC. Armada wins.
Mango plays puff, a character that does well on MC. He bans MC.

**** Mango must've been scared of MC.
And now a Canadian is johning about MC for you Americans, because he finally understands what happened.
What the hell did you guys ban anyway?!

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
its funny how usually the US is trash talking canada

and canada trash talks to us

but now we teamed up to trash talk Europe

this is ****

hey europe

you guys suck

unless you main falcon, then your ok

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Yeah Kage's trashtalk is pretty amazing.. Then i remember'd this guy brought a wooden sword to a tournament.. I stopped taking him serious there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom