• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Ya but Jona, do you realize I'm the only trash talking for Canada? lol.. Someones gotta do it or else we will be forgotten =P
lol yea

but if anyone else from canada did it

they would be like, who the heck are you

except for like raynex

but yea man, its cool to see this happening tho

cant wait for the live stream

especially the part were we dominate europe

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Ahh i actually saw that vid yesterday.. Kage laying down his little sword on the tv just to get slapped all over pokemon stadium(That aint mute city kage).. That was pretty cute =D

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ahh i actually saw that vid yesterday.. Kage laying down his little sword on the tv just to get slapped all over pokemon stadium(That aint mute city kage).. That was pretty cute =D
I shouldn't have made it a super big deal, it put too much pressure lol.

Oh ya do it Ally!

Hey hey, taking me less seriously, Zgetto? I am Kage the Warrior!! Of course smash HAS to be super serious 100% of the time.. =(

It's not just a game, it's a life changing experience! A 2nd family!!

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Yeah im sure you will do better next time, just teasing ya with the sword =D
But you should know it wasnt mute city that made goo armada soo far..

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Yeah im sure you will do better next time, just teasing ya with the sword =D
But you should know it wasnt mute city that made goo armada soo far..
Lol.. if you think, that I think he's not a legit top player then.. =P I just can't wait to see what happens this time.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
well i know for a fact me,tipman, aziz, and eli will be blazzzzing throughout this tourney.
Cool. Hit me up, yo. I need to introduce myself correctly.

yo crios i'll have to hit you up my guy.

if you wanna mm too thats fine.

Wait.... what makes you think I would win? Gotta have more confidence man. I play bad stoned. :chuckle:

Awesome, to both of these.

And Rhan, I just remember last time we played at HERB2, I think you were spanking me.

But I was REALLLY effing high, so I don't even honestly know if I played you or not.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
lol your name is miguel, you ****ing ****!
Ahah cant pretend anymore now =[

My girlfriend is black, it has nothing to do with you being black, but just know that Europe will not get top 3 at this tournament.
Nah just kidding man, i am as white a white_mike =D
Im gonna believe you with the europe is not gonna get top3!=]

Zgetto..

can't wait to play you.
That would be fun =D

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
i'll team with blackg lol
Word, I just let him know. He's down.
Dude I ****ing LOVE these guys XD!!!

Seriously I gotta party with the Europeans at this [not with drugs, just sayin we gotta chill =D]

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
oh right, who wants to team at this?

I needs a team mate.

plzzzzzzzzz

i'm awesomesauce.

Everyone knows that i'm the best teammate ever. I **** team spirit and rainbows and tech skill.

why the **** is my sig not showing ah raggeeeeee of tired ragggeeeeeeeee

Someone team with me, I don't care if you've got the smash aids.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
JCaesar is bringing a microwave to this for me AND I'm renting a car so I don't have to worry about rides for random **** like trips to Walmart/the grocery store to pick up the nacho supplies ^_^

Not failing at this **** AGAIN! There were no nachos at HERB2 and none at ROM2, though I promised there would be some at both :(

*abandons decision to not talk about weed here XD*

But yeah I'ma be a snot about some bud and say I only wanna piece of something epic [obviously I'll throw down for it =D!]. It's a short weekend and I don't wanna spend it blazed on some so-so mids. Sure I'll be high but I'll be mad out of it. When I had some ****ing BEASTLY stuff in a vape back in Virginia it was pretty incredible: I was high as **** but still incredibly functional! Just like the commercial told me! ^_^

edit: I need a teammate toooooo <3<3<3

ChRed...iunno if we'd make a good team, otherwise I'd say yes :(

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
But yeah I'ma be a snot about some bud and say I only wanna piece of something epic [obviously I'll throw down for it =D!]. It's a short weekend and I don't wanna spend it blazed on some so-so mids. Sure I'll be high but I'll be mad out of it. When I had some ****ing BEASTLY stuff in a vape back in Virginia it was pretty incredible: I was high as **** but still incredibly functional! Just like the commercial told me! ^_^
My entry fee + hotel room + gas for the trip is gonna be free.

I'm definitely spending money on some good ****. Trust me on that.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
toasty who the **** cares if we'd be a good team we're amazing, and I owe you cash for the hotel.

ahhhh vodka and having to do lab reports don't mixx

like mixed drinks.

mix it up mix mix chex mix mex ahhh rappeee

also everyone shoud wathc my falcon combo vidoe bcauze it s got a refrence to falcons taunt in the tilte but it salso the music so it s like pretty and stuff ahhh **** im smashed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs7Jgt8E_1g

lol smashedh

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Oh also, I neglected to point out that the reason that you felt fully cognizant and functional is more than likely due to the fact that you used a vape. It's a fully different high altogether, I've found.

I am kinda a pothead, but whatever.

"Use things to enhance your life, never to define it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom