• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegard

Smash Lord
What's with this Europe vs America bull****?

TL;DR America was sandbagging.

Go go Capitalism!
Um, I don't know if this is supposed to be a joke, or simply a silly attempt to provoke,but still:

Armada was one hit from winning set 1 in grand finals, I'm sure that was a calculated risk taken by Mango when sandbagging :dizzy:

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman

I know what exactly happened with Armada at Genesis. So let's begin:

Genesis, where Armada 'placed' 2nd, the truth is, Mango sandbagged, yes.

Everything was planned, America's hero, Mango, decided to sandbag during the whole tourney (thus dropping every American skill level -50%) anyhow, Mango was interested of bringing more European smashers for the next big tourney (Pound 4) so he decided to lose intentionally in winners and make grand finals 1st set very close to make all of europe think that U.S isn't that great. Think about it.

More european = more profit.

No wonder he ***** Armada 3-0 in last set, he wanted to get drunk.

Go go Capitalism!
In soviet europe, the brawl sandbag combos you.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana

I know what exactly happened with Armada at Genesis. So let's begin:

Genesis, where Armada 'placed' 2nd, the truth is, Mango sandbagged, yes.

Everything was planned, America's hero, Mango, decided to sandbag during the whole tourney (thus dropping every American skill level -50%) anyhow, Mango was interested of bringing more European smashers for the next big tourney (Pound 4) so he decided to lose intentionally in winners and make grand finals 1st set very close to make all of europe think that U.S isn't that great. Think about it.

More european = more profit.

No wonder he ***** Armada 3-0 in last set, he wanted to get drunk.

Go go Capitalism!
Nice joke! Almost made me laugh. Keep it up!

Samochan

Smash Master
I like the way Ally neglects to mention that armada practically sandbagged aka performed hella bad the second set in grands, leading him to pick fox even and get *****. =)

I guess everyone else armada ***** were sandbagging too. :o A conspiracy?

I guess we'll be seeing much more sandbagging on pound 4 and then european will take top 5 positions eh? =) Obv only the top players aren't enough profit lol, it's only a handfull. You're gonna need more dutches, swedes, frenchies, spanish, italians, brits, germans, norwegians, finns, austrians & IC-landers... Japanese wouldn't hurt either. =)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I like the way Ally neglects to mention that armada practically sandbagged aka performed hella bad the second set in grands, leading him to pick fox even and get *****. =)

I guess everyone else armada ***** were sandbagging too. :o A conspiracy?

I guess we'll be seeing much more sandbagging on pound 4 and then european will take top 5 positions eh? =) Obv only the top players aren't enough profit lol, it's only a handfull. You're gonna need more dutches, swedes, frenchies, spanish, italians, brits, germans, norwegians, finns, austrians & IC-landers... Japanese wouldn't hurt either. =)
Armada was sweating his pants off when he was playing. I told you Mango sandbagging made America's skill lower to -50%. lol rest of Europe.

This is Ally again.

In soviet europe, the brawl sandbag combos you.
Who exactly is talking about Brawl? LOL

Samochan

Smash Master
Armada was sweating his pants off when he was playing. I told you Mango sandbagging made America's skill lower to -50%. lol rest of Europe.

This is Ally again.
So mango told everyone else beforehand he was gonna sandbag armada on winners and grand, so they could also sandbag before mango even played armada? :o

That would kinda suck if genesis, one of the biggest and hyped melee tourneys, was a sandbagging fest where everyone and their mom were sandbagging instead of playing lol.

But armada got around 1,400$, so I dunno where's the logic in letting armada get that high in the first place lol. That's quite an amount of usa players money which armada pocketed there folks. =)

Oh and Armada might've been sweating, which is an entirely normal reaction, but mango was ****ting bricks.

--

Mewtwo has the spoon.

Oh wait-

There is no spoon.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Mango definitely didn't sandbag, I honestly heard that mango cried before grand finals because he thought he might lose.
Shahaha, get ***** Ally! :laugh:

Also, i remember ppl saying u (Ally) were sweating like a bull when u played M2K sooo..:embarrass

Not quite ur right palce to talk, when it comes to sweating, i guess :psycho:

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Hatin on me just cuz im a "nuggah" =O

Btw, don't blame me for saying that. I was just telling u what i heard ppl say =P

=D

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Hatin on me just cuz im a "nuggah" =O

Btw, don't blame me for saying that. I was just telling u what i heard ppl say =P

=D
b4 i leave, I herd ppl sayin Armada was all luck until gf's last set, yeah P4 armada getting 13th

Samochan

Smash Master
b4 i leave, I herd ppl sayin Armada was all luck until gf's last set, yeah P4 armada getting 13th
I heard peach players play with luck. =) But this time I only saw 2 stitches from armada.

But I kinda doubt non-lucky armada, as a peach main, would use fox, cause non-lucky player actually needs to play serious when they can't rely on luck, no? =) Therefore armada's luck stays the same level for thw whole tournament.

Aah toasty, don't be a spoilsport. :p

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I'll talk to him about, when i get in touch.

Just wondering, did u not even play him in friendlies at Genesis?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Isn't aniolas armada's brother? I'm pretty sure he'll tell hmi about the mm.

I found it weird that the first time I was watching the Mango Vs. Armada winners finals set, Mango didn't use any rests, but once he started using rest he *****. I think he waited to learn Armada as much as he possibly could then ***** with rest....

I'm bad don't yell at me...

Drephen

Smash Master

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
**** i don't want to drop the $45 now because I'm not sure I'll be going yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom