• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Wait

brawl pools.... 3 stock, 5 minutes...

I guess everyone will take off 1 stock...and then lose or win by time.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Max, i'd love the help. I'll add you, toasty, and whoever else has posted to helpers.\

OF COURSE the helpers can enter the tournament, lol. Most of the duties will be just watching over pools and making sure people are playing their matches, anyway.

As far as Mute City goes, I don't think it's unfair seeing as Peach still has good counterpicks. Brinstar, dreamland, jungle japes, Dk64, etc. It was by far the most extreme counterpick stage in melee, and I don't agree that it should be on. Basically a free win for jiggs or peach players.

Green greens is also banned as of now, I forgot that dumb **** was legal in melee.

Yay@all the interest. Although, it's not like I didn't expect it. ****. =]

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Green greens is also banned as of now, I forgot that dumb **** was legal in melee.

Yay@all the interest. Although, it's not like I didn't expect it. ****. =]
Make sure you officially ban Onett as well, wouldn't want to see that on again. (Pound 2 teams)

Cia

das kwl
Yeah.. i honestly don't see why Mute City is banned. but if it has to be. Corneria should DEFINITELY be banned as well.

Fox and Sheik still have Rainbow Cruise, DK64, Jungle Japes and EVERY NEUTRAL STAGE.

you need play Peach to understand why you might need those stages sometimes. and the whole point of the a COUNTER PICK is to give the player the momentary ADVANTAGE.

honestly, what's the point of getting a counterpick if you're just going to be left in the same ****ty situation? and in your attempt to limit Peach's options (a character who's not even a threat in high level play) you make Fox and Sheik that much more tyrannous. =/

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Nothing anyone can say is going to change my mind on Mute City, it's too much of an extreme counterpick. Way too much. I don't want to be debating in here though, if you really think you have a case you can PM me. I am stubborn however, Lol. I'll make threads with some votes later.

Shinku

Smash Champion
pound 3 was the best tourney ever!!!

this will be very epic. im most likely not going to be at the east cost by this comes. but ill def try and make this.

shoutouts: (wtf)

darkrain,mew2king, silent spectre, mango, chudat, azen, shizwhiz, ken? lol, chillin,

Cia

das kwl
I can understand why you'd want it banned. But at the same time, please think about how much it stacks up in Fox's favor.

Here's an example.

VaNz vs Plairnkk in tournament

Plairnkk picks.. Sheik/ Fox

VaNz picks.. Peach/ Ice Climbers

Plairnkk ::well, Mute City is already banned. I'll just ban gay Brinstar::

VaNz ::FUUUCK, if he bans Brinstar, i'm basically restricted to neutrals because all the other stages lean heavily in his favor. Let's hope Plairnkk doesn't platform camp D: ::

Plairnkk 'I ban Bristar'

VaNz 'I ban.. Jungle Japes?'

-_-

Oh, and Mute City isn't even that bad for them. I dare anyone to Money Match Jman there..

i won't say anything else on the matter.. but yeah. plz try to even it out somehow.
---------------------

BTW, no one is more hyped for Pound 4 than i am.

Drephen

Smash Master
lol mute city

since this will probably be a national tournament, shouldnt you use the standard rule list? Just sayin it would make sense and less people arguing

then again i ****in HATE mute city....BAN that mothre****re....lol jk

rhan

Smash Hero
Post for sub.

I'm pretty sure me and my crew would be interested in comming to this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom