• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Yeah, just looked @ my pool and such, and I get Big D and Hugs. That's really about it.

Oh, and Plairnkk--you spelled my tag the wrong way.

It's "thegreatkazoo" not "TheGreatWazoo."

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Tant I think 6 hours is a more accurate estimate for Brawl pools with 1 tv per pool.

We also don't even know if we have that many Setups. Right now only like 18 people are saying they will bring a wii. It may not be safe to assume there are 32 wiis there.

Lobos

Smash Master
Tant I think 6 hours is a more accurate estimate for Brawl pools with 1 tv per pool.

We also don't even know if we have that many Setups. Right now only like 18 people are saying they will bring a wii. It may not be safe to assume there are 32 wiis there.
There is actually more than that, the setup thread hasn't been updated since 12/12/09 :laugh:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yeah like Dark.Pch

why not Dark.Peach?
When I first made an account on smashboards, I was thinking of a good name for myself. I Have a character I created called Dark Septor. And "Dark" became my Tag/nickname. Then I mained Peach in melee. So my name was "DarkPeach" But I did not like how that looked. And I wanted to be original, So I decided to Put "Pch" at the end of "Dark". So My name would be "DarkPch". But it would look like one word that makes no sense or a name that can't be said correctly cause of the "Pch" Part at the end of "Dark". So I put a Period between the 2 thus You have as you see me now "Dark.Pch"

If I wanted to go with "Dark Peach" I not but a period between the 2 words. There is no need for it. But since I Used "Pch", It be best if I used a period. Mu name is actually simple. people just choose to make it complex for no reason.

Dagani

Smash Cadet
After careful consideration, I've come to only one conclusion: this is the least responsible 50 bucks I've ever spent.

And I can't wait.

EDIT: I guess technically that's two conclusions, though I knew from day one that I couldn't wait.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo Plank. Thanks for the pools =] But you still have me on there as twin lol. I just don't want to be confused for twin from mexico haha

Woot one week!!!! (and one day...)

Samochan

Smash Master
1. MellowD
1. raynEX
1. Marc
1. Aniolas
1. Crazy Cloud

Technically aniolas and marc aren't from the same country... but they're still both from europe and would be ****ty to meet another european player as soon as round 1 pools when there's still very little euro players going to pound 4. <.< So care I suggest moving either one of them to different pool? (unless ofc either one or both want to stay lol)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
your name is charred to a crisp

it looks like CHe-RED-to a crip, or C-H-Red

not simple
I said most names :D

Also he said "names nowadays". My name is oldschool complicated.

Anyone who's bored should go to the 2009 melee combo video awards, watch em all, and vote.

ChRed2AKrisp, we need to help each other get out of our pool by defeating the enemy.
lol there isn't really a way to do that. Just do your best and I'll do mine.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Brawl pools will be uploaded as soon as I let VGBootcamp look at things. Saturday at the worst.

Or if plank wants to look at it he can, but they requested to take a look, I doubt I'll change much, I honestly think its absolutely wonderful

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
People have such complicated names or names that just dont make any sense these days.
When I first made an account on smashboards, I was thinking of a good name for myself. I Have a character I created called Dark Septor. And "Dark" became my Tag/nickname. Then I mained Peach in melee. So my name was "DarkPeach" But I did not like how that looked. And I wanted to be original, So I decided to Put "Pch" at the end of "Dark". So My name would be "DarkPch". But it would look like one word that makes no sense or a name that can't be said correctly cause of the "Pch" Part at the end of "Dark". So I put a Period between the 2 thus You have as you see me now "Dark.Pch"

If I wanted to go with "Dark Peach" I not but a period between the 2 words. There is no need for it. But since I Used "Pch", It be best if I used a period. Mu name is actually simple. people just choose to make it complex for no reason.
lmfao amazing

Nite

Smash Champion
I like how Homemadewaffles, Eggz, and Noodles are in the same pool. If only Linguini and Lambchops were to join theirs.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
1. Pc Chris
1. Shaeden
1. White_Mike
1. Artemis
1. Blazing
1. mikemoney

Any info on these guys besides the obvious PC.
I know that the Shaeden is a fake and that the real Shaeden registered as pydoyk. No idea who the fake Shaeden or any of the others are, though.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hey all,

I just did a weather check, Looks like friday and saturday could have some rain and snow showers. We're looking at 40 degree temperatures with light precipitation. It shouldn't accumulate to much.

I'm telling you all NOW so that you can plan ahead and be smart about your trip and not get stuck at the last minute. There shouldn't be any flight cancellations or anything, the weather isn't that serious. If you're driving, PLAN AHEAD. That's all. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom