• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I.B. is marth player from canada. He plays similarly to HBK. When I fought I.B. at Rom 1, my impression was that he was equal if not a little harder than HBK.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I like how Homemadewaffles, Eggz, and Noodles are in the same pool. If only Linguini and Lambchops were to join theirs.
You could do a 9-player pool with Mango, Kiwi, Oats and Toasty.

But no matter who'd make it out of this pool, they'd end up losing to ForkGirl.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
The ssbm manual in danish actually says alot of funny things because of hillarious translations. You wouldn't get it anyway though :p (edit: And you can also easily read my manual. It didn't get THAT wet. Just one of my friends turning over a glass of soda on it... =L)

I'll pm you later :)
You should check out the finnish one <_<

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'm so pumped. I'm pumping my **** right now. That's how pumped I am. At first I only entered doubles (Btree), but I changed my mind. Can't miss out! I almost entered Brawl singles as well, that's how giddy I was. But then I didn't.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Isnt Chops going, but under a different name?
Chops might go if he ends up getting the day off from work and if Colbol doesn't end up going. If that happens, we're teaming. Although if Colbol comes, we're teaming. Worse comes to worst, they both might not come. Hopefully that doesn't happen.

Chops is currently at work right now providing great customer service at Domino's. Hopefully he'll bring some pizza home =)

S l o X

Smash Champion
yo plank you wrote down name of spectators or something ?

should i print receipt or some ****t i dont wanna have to pay another 10$

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah slox print your receipt and bring it and there will be no trouble.

Scar

#HarveyDent
alright guys

i'm going

booking the flights now

looks like the falcon dream lives on

but i guess for you all there was never really a doubt

Scar

#HarveyDent
also with plank's permission i'd like to use ONE television at this event and run a falcon main only mini-tournament

including

hax
scar
g-reg
ss
darkrain
isai
+2

8 man double elimination bracket, matches will be recorded, it could be a $5 winner-take-all tourney so like 40 dollar pot, or depending on who wants to do what it could be higher stakes. i'd put in $20 easily.

if isai doesn't go then someone else can take his place, so we'll have 3 randoms in the bracket like thumbs s2j l0zr bigD whoever

i think that would be ****, have it run saturday and sunday all day like one match after another on that specific TV

what do you think plank

Divinokage

Smash Legend
also with plank's permission i'd like to use ONE television at this event and run a falcon main only mini-tournament

including

hax
scar
g-reg
ss
darkrain
isai
+2

8 man double elimination bracket, matches will be recorded, it could be a $5 winner-take-all tourney so like 40 dollar pot, or depending on who wants to do what it could be higher stakes. i'd put in $20 easily.

if isai doesn't go then someone else can take his place, so we'll have 3 randoms in the bracket like thumbs s2j l0zr bigD whoever

i think that would be ****, have it run saturday and sunday all day like one match after another on that specific TV

what do you think plank
Can I join this Falcon only tournament?

Scar

#HarveyDent
kage maybe we'll do an amateur bracket for the remaining 2-3 spots on saturday and the real tourney on sunday lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom