• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D1

Banned via Administration
LOL Chopz is fillin' in for me at work since my boss was pissed that I was coming in late, ***** said, "I'll TELL YOU WHEN YOU CAN COME BACK TO WORK!" I was like f*ck this *****...

...anyways POUND4'S GONNA BE RAPPEEEEEE! I payed venue twice since I entered both Melee one day and Brawl another day...I ***** my account...Plank reimburse a negro!

strawhats

Smash Master
LOL Chopz is fillin' in for me at work since my boss was pissed that I was coming in late, ***** said, "I'll TELL YOU WHEN YOU CAN COME BACK TO WORK!" I was like f*ck this *****...

...anyways POUND4'S GONNA BE RAPPEEEEEE! I payed venue twice since I entered both Melee one day and Brawl another day...I ***** my account...Plank reimburse a negro!
Wait...so you're not going, and chops is not going....say it aint so. :(

Slhoka

Smash Lord
1. Yo
1. Darc ==> you should know
1. captain jadde ==> "Imso drunnk irght nowk"
1. Crio

So who is yo?
Here you go.

… ok, ok. Captain Jadde's is a Swedish player. Just like Zgetto, he's a Samus main (btw good luck Zgetto. With the extender you can't lose !)

Edit : uh ok... way to fail. I guess I didn't take enough time to read Brian's post either :laugh:

D1

Banned via Administration
Wait...so you're not going, and chops is not going....say it aint so. :(
I'm sooooo GOING!

I gotta enter and commentate and help out @ this event! I wanna enjoy every aspect there is to this tourney, even when it comes to helping out cleaning! (As long as my ride doesn't mind XD)

4% APR

Smash Champion
Chops might go if he ends up getting the day off from work and if Colbol doesn't end up going. If that happens, we're teaming. Although if Colbol comes, we're teaming. Worse comes to worst, they both might not come. Hopefully that doesn't happen.

Chops is currently at work right now providing great customer service at Domino's. Hopefully he'll bring some pizza home =)
If chops does go, do you know if he is using the name Illmatic?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
DR/SS are going to have so many epic combos lol please record at least one of their sets.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'm gonna give out so many manly hugs at this. I did it at *pound* 3, and no one punched me! So I'm gonna try to get punched again!

Scar

#HarveyDent
ok well i guess i need a teammate lol i thought i was teaming w jeff

whatever im gonna team w/ bigD and we're gonna **** you guys

me and hax will MM you btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom