• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Armada will win this though. Both singles and teams.
You just wait and see. The endless nights of torture I've experienced in Uppsala will pay off, and Armada will make Hbox writhe in despair =)

otg

Smash Master
g$ ***** at teams. a lot of ny people take teams mad seriously and there's a good reason why mango teamed with g dollaz.

i dont think they can take out m2k and armada though.
Just have to reiterate this post here. People are sleeping on G$ in teams. He is admittedly not the strongest singles player in the world, but I can say from experience playing with him and watching him play vs. people that many of you will never even have a chance of seeing in person, that he is an absolute monster in teams and should not be taken lightly. Mango made no mistake in choosing to team with him.

That said, I have no idea if they can beat Armada/M2k, but don't be surprised if it happens.

Now all of you scrubs feel free to continue to act like you know things despite never going out to tournaments, playing mostly bad people in bad regions, and basing all of your info on youtube vids.

PoundSlap

Smash Journeyman
@kage: didnt say armada could win alone but hes 1) the better team player 2) he defeated m2k 3-0 in sets 3) he pulled aniolas in everey tourney very far thanks to his skill.

@gawdimfox: complete bs. armada is way better especially in teams where you guys agree on that m2k has less adapting and team ability.

Stev

Smash Ace
You just wait and see. The endless nights of torture I've experienced in Uppsala will pay off, and Armada will make Hbox writhe in despair =)
While we underestimate how much better Armada got, I think you guys underestimate how much better PP got.

Van.

Smash Ace
Uppsala is pri gud. I lived their for a month.

Also, I have no idea why people are surprised that people reply to poundslap. He aggravates us and we reply. Simple.

I'd love to see m2k beat armada. Round 3 pools need to go up. Bracket is supposed to start in 8 mins right? lol

Charlesz

Smash Champion
dr.pp and a possibly trying Mang0 are also big challenges.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Amsah got this, he'll kick PPs *** then beat Armada who before that beat Hbox. Then PP beats Hbox in losers semis, armada beats PP in the closest set you've ever seen and Amsah beats Armada in GF, and GFs are boring as they've always been.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Calling no foreign victories in a US tournament until Genesis, under the circumstance that Javi attends.

imo

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Just have to reiterate this post here. People are sleeping on G$ in teams. He is admittedly not the strongest singles player in the world, but I can say from experience playing with him and watching him play vs. people that many of you will never even have a chance of seeing in person, that he is an absolute monster in teams and should not be taken lightly. Mango made no mistake in choosing to team with him.

That said, I have no idea if they can beat Armada/M2k, but don't be surprised if it happens.

Now all of you scrubs feel free to continue to act like you know things despite never going out to tournaments, playing mostly bad people in bad regions, and basing all of your info on youtube vids.
I've played against G$ and Alucard, so i know G$ is good in teams, no doubt. But I don't think Mango and him are good enough to take down M2K and Armada. But we'll see, time will tell.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
Calling no foreign victories in a US tournament until Genesis, under the circumstance that Javi attends.

imo
Ah right, it's funny because Javi is really unlikely to be as good as Amsah/Armada.
Right?

Hack

Smash Journeyman
While we underestimate how much better Armada got, I think you guys underestimate how much better PP got.
To be honest, PP might be a bigger threat to Armada than Hbox right now. I think Armada will win though, but it's likely to be hella close.
Mango is slightly off, even though serious, so I wouldn't put my money on him.

PeachKiller279

Smash Apprentice

sup otfree. Put your money where your mouth is kid.

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman

No one said G$ isn't good in teams. We all agreed he's a beast. But the team itself is likely going to falter against Armada/M2K IN MY OPINION. And that's all it is--guesses. I could say the same thing about M2K that you said about G$. Or even Armada.

I don't see why you have to get so mad about discussing the matchup. ****.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Can someone update us? D:

Edit: Also Mango/G$ probably won't end up playing ArM2k unless it's in Round 1 of the bracket. ;D

lord karn

Smash Master
PP > Amsah
PP > Hbox
PP > m2k
PP vs. Armada could go either way. Really have no idea
Armada > Hbox
Armada > m2k
Armada vs. Amsah could go either way
Hbox > Amsah, but I'd like to see Amsah win this one
m2k vs Hbox could go either way

Overtriforce probably has the greatest chance to cause upsets. Maybe hax, but I'm probably forgetting others.

Tryhard mango could change everything, although I still think PP, Armada and Hbox would give tryhard mango a run for his money.

1. PP/Armada
2. PP/Armada
3. Hbox
4. Amsah
5. m2k
5. over

Put Mango in the run for 1/2 if he tries and move everyone else down. I guess these are my predictions.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Ah right, it's funny because Javi is really unlikely to be as good as Amsah/Armada.
Right?
False. I don't know who played Armada/Amsah before they headed down, but I can't remember hearing much about it besides what the Europeans had to say. People who've played Javi have been clocked on.

otg

Smash Master
G$ is my boy, and I got his back. Not that he needs it, kid is actually good.

I'm also not mad at all, just calling a spade a spade. Way too many people in here who are completely clueless to how things actually work and make baseless claims, thats what gets me tight.

Once again for the record, I'm not claiming G$/Mango will take the whole thing, just addressing the scrubs who feel like calling G$ bad.

he's better than you xander. lol.
Yeah, most likely. People don't know about NY melee anymore since we don't have a person uploading youtube vids on a constant basis like the WC. Y'all will learn in time, I **** NY.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
LOL people saying Reneblade made it are trolling you. I can assure you he is not making it out of Pound 5 pools hahahaha

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
omg you said hella! Nor cal now has international influence! Represent!!!
<3

can someone update us? D:

Edit: Also mango/g$ probably won't end up playing arm2k unless it's in round 1 of the bracket. ;d
177 (111 members and 66 guests)
metalreflectslime, Rykard, Composeur, R00R, Karibola, ResidentWaffle, BetaBahamut, o-Serin-o+, M3RC, Ocho(*8*), Divinokage+, Captain Smuckers, wiito, obsidian666, Darv, Degree, Smashjin, ❀W.E.M.P.❀, MaxPower090, reelbigfishstix9, PEEF!, lavlis, Hack+, baka4moé+, _OraNoS_, Ltork, Iron Dragon, stek55, Hayama, SaiX, Angel.M <3 C:, KrazyKnux, Luma, ~~X~~, -Jumpman-+, Smasher89, 3chairz, crawlshots, Giannis, Jolteon, Shino, adrian Blk, fZk, UchihaJP, stelzig, lord karn, Psychoace, DJRome, Juke, Zoler, Zivilyn Bane+, smakis, JesiahTEG+, DarkUsleon, NickyG23, Awstin, shounenkel+, _Rocky_, Hellsinglover999, pheX, Zyx, Van., t3h Icy+, kidneybeans, TheManaLord, JJROCKETS, Stev+, john!, GawdImFoxy, Xyzz, jin928, sanchaz, peyudosmith, RTpmwe, leffen, Captain Jadde, Mokumo, Sworddancer., PoundSlap, LowFatHat, Meo, CHAiN-ACE+, Hazygoose, Rostigalen, SwizzyUK, Ch3s, Charlesz, thegreatkazoo, FortGar, HugS™, Acherontic, auroreon, Diakonos+, Hinryu, King Funk, Zengar, MaskedMarth, Öni, a nub, L_DeathNote, Tink, D20, Twilight Prince, Geist, SummerSpeedyMix

didn't mango and g$ win teams at some regional in so cal or something like a year ago? Pat's house maybe?
^^^

yea, i think it was pat's house too
^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom