• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
wireless data for cell phones so they can surf on the internet. People can use their phones as an internet hub for their laptop to access the internet, thus streaming becomes available anywhere there is a cell phone signal.
Ah, I knew the first part, not so much the second part.

My BB runs 3G, I just didn't know one could direct it to a laptop...? Thanks man.

Asian-born-skin-diseased-fellow said:
Not sure if this is trolling or not... 3G stands for 3rd Generation. It just means mobile broadband internet.
Word

Aniolas

Smash Ace
I think the All-Star game is USA vs Europe again?

Mango/Mew2King/Zhu/HBox, etc. against Armada/Amsah/Overtriforce/Anoilias?

I think we killed them last year [^ ^]
Dude, that was the most ****ed up way of spelling my nickname I've ever seen. And americans tend to spell my nickname in new ways every tournament. =P

I wasn't in the team at Pound 4, I'n not good enough in singles.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
lep is short for leprechaun. I had an older SWF account, but M3D banned me for typing in orange.

1/2 asian, 1/2 irish

DJRome

Smash Hero
3g is just the wireless technology. it refers to all kinds of data transferred across it including internet, voice, and other data for cellular use

Windrose

Smash Lord
American 4G isn't that great anyway.
Yeah, I'm pretty satisfied with 3g :S my data plan doesn't have much bandwidth (500mb) so i can't use it for things like youtube all the time or other things anyways. it'd probably be no good for tethering or wireless hub.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Dude, that was the most ****ed up way of spelling my nickname I've ever seen. And americans tend to spell my nickname in new ways every tournament. =P

I wasn't in the team at Pound 4, I'n not good enough in singles.
It's okay, I am pretty sure Dashizwiz called me Diaknolas or something at Apex.

Yeah, I know you all remember the video.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
@bionic 3g is enough to stream. quality is not that important lol. i know there was a ROM stream where it was literally just about 16 different colored squares that made up the "picture" lol. audio is good enough

LowFatHat

Smash Cadet
Food for thought: Wouldn't it be a mind**** if no favorites even made it out of pools? Like Mango or Peepee?
mind**** #2: What if everyone at pound right now was trolling everyone at home HARD right now by collaborating and giving us false results? What if the signal is fine there, but they're taking so long to give us updates to make sure that they're in agreement with their lies?

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
mind**** #2: What if everyone at pound right now was trolling everyone at home HARD right now by collaborating and giving us false results? What if the signal is fine there, but they're taking so long to give us updates to make sure that they're in agreement with their lies?
mind = blown

Tink

Smash Hero
JV was theeee best person at mispronouncing names....i will neverr forget the time he said zelgadis XD.

for ppl that dont know, he said it like, zel-gah-die-is

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Mike G, come back to NYC so you can come to my smashfests with the NYC crew and experience the wrath that is the otdoc.
LOL I plan to move back after I get my chef degrees down here.

Any updates on Rayku/Xif? It may be too late for them but I can still hope LOL

MaxPower090

Smash Cadet
It's okay, I am pretty sure Dashizwiz called me Diaknolas or something at Apex.

Yeah, I know you all remember the video.
Lmao I remember seeing that. xD

Isn't there no live stream because uploaders were complaining about getting less views from Fraps'ing the last tournament?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Icy when was the last time you actually played this game vs. another human being? Until then, you just keep up on those awesome updates (no seriously, I really appreciate them, no trolling here).
Nobody plays in my city. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom