• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I predict Amsah, Weon-X, Cyrain.
never doubt low tier characters icy...^^

vman here just letting you know... you were correct on 2 of those above.... it's ACTUALLY...

1. Amsah
2. Cyrain
3. V3ctorMan

Idk why but on Amsah i went YOSHI... idk what i was thinking.... so yeah.. i got 3 stocked twice... >>;
Vs Cyrain.. both games were last stock.. high% but in the end.. he got me.. very close match.. and he "admires" my Yoshi... i was kinda honored ^^; I didn't think he would for some reason...

Weon-X is madd good... but I don't think he knew how to fight Yoshi... I threw him off with alot of my parries.. he was a bit aggressive and I got many many parry, DJC Nair combos on him.. First I beat his Fox, with Yoshi on FD, lost the 2nd match.. and he went Marth the third match.. and my Yoshi was able to beat him...

MDZ - he seemed like a really, really cool guy.. very friendly and everything ^^; beat him 2-1
and sadly.. I had joey../YEAH.. the same person i taught/trained etc.... here in sv.. I tried to get someone to switch.. but of all the 20+ people I asked to switch pools w/me.. etc.. most saw Amsah, Cyrain, Weon, and quickly declined.. so yeah.. it was rough.. >>, but i did indeed make it ^^

I actually beat Weon-X's Fox/Marth with Yoshi... it was 2-1....He was the deciding factor if I moved on or not... close match. ><

I hope I don't let you guys down i'll do my best. n_n;

Yes... A Yoshi main.. makes it to Pound V Brackets... but man... IT WAS HARD.. ><;
VERY.. VERY .... VERY VERY HARD... ;_; I was sooo nervous...

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Some guy named BC lost to some other guy named Cheese and a fight broke out, lol.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Axe text me just now.
VMan made it out! 3rd seed!
It came down to him and YEAH! for 3rd. Close matches but VMan came out on top.
AZ2GOOD!

Edit: Just saw VMans post lol.

Also there was finally a fight at a tourney and I wasn't there to kick some ***!? Ah now I am even more upset I couldnt afford to make it :(

t3h Icy

Smash Master
never doubt your character icy...

vman here just letting you know... you were correct on 2 of those above.... it's ACTUALLY...

1. Amsah
2. Cyrain
3. V3ctorMan

I actually beat Weon-X's Fox/Marth with Yoshi... it was 2-1....

Yes... A Yoshi main.. makes it to Pound V Brackets... but man... IT WAS HARD.. ><;
WTF. Yoshi is in Pound 5's bracket.

Overtriforce didn't make it, Hyuga didn't make it, EGGM DIDN'T MAKE IT.

V3ctorman, you've become another Arizona star! :D <3

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
never doubt low tier characters icy...^^

1. Amsah
2. Cyrain
3. V3ctorMan

I actually beat Weon-X's Fox/Marth with Yoshi... it was 2-1....He was the deciding factor if I moved on or not... close match. ><

VectorMan, you are my hero, and an inspiration to every low tier player out there. I'm so glad you made it to the bracket. I'm rooting for you, all the way. No other player matters right now.

****. THEM. UP.

You got this, buddy. Nobody can stop you.

Fumi would be so proud.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
My pool top 3 was me, lozr, and tope.

Two way tie between me and lozr, but I won the head to head so I think I'm first seed. Two way tie between tope and azen, but tope won that head to head.

joeplicate

Smash Master
i would just like to point out

that my long time friend and companion sheridan zalewski

pushed overtriforce's **** in

that is all

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
lmfao @ Brawl scuffle, cheese is an idiot

Congrats to Vectorman! Chances are we won't see a better accomplishment all year than a Yoshi making it to Pound 5 bracket.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
More to come:

Amsah
Axe
Blunted Object
Cactuar
Chudat
Colbol
Cyrain
DoH
Hungrybox