• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Oh also, I have been lol'd at for saying for years that Yoshi has the most untapped potential of a character. Once someone masters Parrying, Yoshi will become a lower middle tier character.

SEEEE!? Of course it's just one guy, and who knows what will happen in the bracket (please be spacies, please be spacies), but just doing that alone is incredible.

<3 V3ctorman.

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so im a little mad about no livestream, but its all good cause VGBC doin work with those uploads, so good stuff to them for making up for no stream

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
This thread was moving moderately earlier this day....I come back expecting it have expanded like 20 pages and it's expanded like 70....

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME KEY INFO AND UPSETS AND STUFF WHICH HAVE HAPPENED AND WHAT STAGE EVERYONE IS AT

clowsui

Smash Legend
i want to see vman's consistent parries...2 frame consistent timing must be ridiculous. good stuff vman, can't wait to see how you do

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Oh also, I have been lol'd at for saying for years that Yoshi has the most untapped potential of a character. Once someone masters Parrying, Yoshi will become a lower middle tier character.

SEEEE!? Of course it's just one guy, and who knows what will happen in the bracket (please be spacies, please be spacies), but just doing that alone is incredible.

<3 V3ctorman.
It has a lot more to do than parrying. His Yoshi is just overall extremely good. I can probably parry better than any other melee Yoshi since I have years more experience than they do but my Yoshi wouldn't get anywhere near making brackets like Vman.

Good stuff Vman.

HugS™

Smash Lord
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ Cheese, that is ****ing hilarious.

Is the referee an idiot? Of course Cheese's opponent has to pause to let the ref know. Did he really get DQ'd for pausing?

DJRome

Smash Hero
This thread was moving moderately earlier this day....I come back expecting it have expanded like 20 pages and it's expanded like 70....

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME KEY INFO AND UPSETS AND STUFF WHICH HAVE HAPPENED AND WHAT STAGE EVERYONE IS AT
dat fear!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium

Is the referee an idiot? Of course Cheese's opponent has to pause to let the ref know. Did he really get DQ'd for pausing?
lol yeah, I think it was at MLG too.

Psychoace

Smash Champion

I don't know if it was added after that, but at Dallas they told us to shout for the ref if we needed them.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wait, did this occur at Pound? I know it occured at MLG, but pound as well?
Oh, no. I think this incident was just caused by some guy getting pissed after losing to cheese in bracket, I haven't heard that cheese did anything to provoke it this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom