• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
That DQ occured at MLG. Bloodcross and Cheese here at Pound 5 fought for some other reason.

Just saying that Cheese is a loser. Then again, Bloodcross tried to beat him up since he lost to him in the Amateur Bracket.

They both suck! :D

Edited for clarity.

arcane9211

Smash Apprentice
At MLG, Cheese's opponent got DQ'd because he paused thinking Cheese was doing the standing infinite, but upon inspection of the replay he didn't (thus the pause not being for something illegal). Or something like that.

Btw, from what I hear the fight was between bloodcross and cheese. Bloodcross has an anxiety problem and already lost to cheese earlier today in the main bracket. The fight happened in the amateur bracket after they played again (and I'm guessing BC lost again and got mad). I actually remember one of the first tournies I went to a couple of years ago where I saw BC and cheese playing and there was some rage then even. Apparently it's only gotten worse.

Gonzalo Barrios

Smash Apprentice
At MLG, Cheese's opponent got DQ'd because he paused thinking Cheese was doing the standing infinite, but upon inspection of the replay he didn't (thus the pause not being for something illegal). Or something like that.

Btw, from what I hear the fight was between bloodcross and cheese. Bloodcross has an anxiety problem and already lose to cheese earlier today. I actually remember the first tourney I went to a couple of years ago BC and cheese were playing and seemed to get mad at each other back then.
That's some crazy stuff going on lol.

0Room

Smash Lord
BTdubs

MacD helped off a Peach and sheik in teams by himself with only one stock
Took out 1 stock of the Peach and took both of them to the 100+%

It was pretty epic

Dunno who it was though.

sidefx

Smash Champion
apparently zhu got 1st seed in his pool, and shroomed got 2nd.

not sure about who got 3rd, cause i cant ****ing read dajuans drunk text

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I play mtg and i would never do that in tourney. Then again, i don't play brawl:cool:
people have been bigger *******s than brawl players long before melee or brawl were released.

Huge brawls, and stealing thousands of $$$ worth of cards are all commonplace at tcg tourneys, but their turnouts are like 1000+ so...

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Friends, I have sacrificed enough hours of my life on this thread this day.

Good night. If something magical happens, knock on my igloo. Tata.

joeplicate

Smash Master
nah everyone's partying/sleeping on the east coast right now

too late :p

probably have to wait till tomorrow for anything else

that being said
I AM SO ****ING HYPE

this tournament looks absolutely amazing
soooo wish i went :O

west coast ******
teams stacked as ****
sick competition
excitement!!

VGmasta

Smash Lord
So during dolls and yayz round 2 pool set it was last match yayz up smashed doll and as doll was dying off the top yayz decided to be a jokester and run off the side and die. They still counted the match in yayz favor.

The pool finished out with shroomed and colin with the first 2 seeds. Doll started complaining cause he had only needed 1 more match to get the 3rd seed from harriet. He brought up the match where yayz killed himself so they changed it and harriet got ninjad from his spot. This happened 3 hours after the pool had finished.

Harriet said he is not mad.

Cause he is a man.

That is the story oh how Harriet the guy got gayed at pound 5.

The end
Good stuff to Colin and Shroomed.

Sorry Josh, that was kind of gay.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
people have been bigger *******s than brawl players long before melee or brawl were released.

Huge brawls, and stealing thousands of $$$ worth of cards are all commonplace at tcg tourneys, but their turnouts are like 1000+ so...
I agree a big part of the mtg community is made up of massive trolls. That's why I try to find those that aren't massive ****s

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I just realized...

This make 2 for 2 years in a row that a Brawl player punches another.

POUND!

Jem.

Smash Master
Did Bloodcross actually punch him? I just read on the twitter "almost" so I don't know if it was just brawl kids pushing each other going WUT U GUN DO BOUT IT like a junior high fight or if an actual punch was thrown. Juicy details feed me!

Also, M2K and Armada are amazing in teams

Double also, WHERE ARE SILENT WOLF AND VISH I DEMAND TO KNOW IF THEY MADE PRO BRACKET.

Triple also, I'm guessing no more videos are being uploaded for the night? Did m2k armada play pp l0zr yet?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
M2k & armada vids r 2 gud... 2 much ****... r they finishing melee teams? I kno brawl teams r dun... m2k & armada mite as well jus collect they bread... btw didn't m2k & jman get dqed @ da last big tourney in 2010?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Time for sleep.

Here's the 24 we know made it to the bracket. Obviously some are missing (like Armada), but we'll figure those out on Monday.

Amsah, Axe, Blunted Object, Cactuar, Chudat, Colbol, Cyrain, DoH, Hungrybox, Kels, KirbyKaze, L0zr, Lovage, MacD, Mew2King, Raynex, Remen, S2J, Shroomed, Tect, Tope, Unknown522, V3ctorman, Zhu

Looks like we'll be having a war to replace missing Jman and Lucky.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I love how when no one expects Cactuar to win his pools that are mad hard, he does. Then bracket rolls around and he's like "yo im out, idgaf" :laugh:

Also, Lovage got off hard on Colbol game 3. Was nasty.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Time for sleep.

Here's the 24 we know made it to the bracket. Obviously some are missing (like Armada), but we'll figure those out on Monday.

Amsah, Axe, Blunted Object, Cactuar, Chudat, Colbol, Cyrain, DoH, Hungrybox, Kels, KirbyKaze, L0zr, Lovage, MacD, Mew2King, Raynex, Remen, S2J, Shroomed, Tect, Tope, Unknown522, V3ctorman, Zhu

Looks like we'll be having a war to replace missing Jman and Lucky.
Pretty sure we can also just auto-say/confirm that Mango and PP also made it.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah and Colbol 3 stocked him the 1st game.

Two fairly evenly skilled Fox dittos are pretty unpredictable.

Kinda dumb the brackets and stuff are on a monday??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom