• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V Brawl Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
o ya shout outs to zanna & jerome for snake practice
& 2fast for mario

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Tant - Thanks for running the tournament. Some of the pools were pretty lulzy. I think you did a good job but I wish things would have been run just a little faster so that we didn't have to get up at 9am. Still. It was a really fun tournament, thank you for hosting.
I hope by lulzy you are referring to your doubles pool, which is completely my fault anyways but I can explain what happened.

Basically I had the pools done, and Shugo and Lain as I'm calling the pools out point out to me that they aren't entered in, which forced me to put them in the only pool left with 5 teams (the kadaj/riddle/coney/pink/nicole/fogo pool). Yes that sucked but any pool was going to have to bite that bullet unfortunately. Sorry you got the short end of the stick, i'll make sure it gets more balanced next time.

In terms of time management next time I'll just make everyone stay up later rather than get up earlier. I figured we had all day on monday and I found out on Sunday that we did not, else I would've rushed things faster on Sat and Sun.

My singles seeding was about 90% accurate, (wtf speed you ruined my seeding), which IMO is really good.

Edit: Last call for this ipod before it becomes my personal profit

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
My singles seeding was about 90% accurate, (wtf speed you ruined my seeding), which IMO is really good.

Edit: Last call for this ipod before it becomes my personal profit
ummm no wtf lol

Doom, Bloodcross, and a few others had their own pools over players like me and some other good ones......

minus the doom one because wyatt got put in that one

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Doom replaced Nakat in bracket because Nakat couldn't make it, that's why that pool was seeded that way. Nakat was a 1st seed. And doom still got 33rd anyways, meaning he 1 spot short of the 1st seed anyways.

I put you in takeovers pool on purpose because you were both relatively close and it wouldn't have been ridiculous for you to beat him or vice versa.

Don't act like these were the apex pools lmao.

Edit: Bloodcross had cheese in his 1st round pool. How was that any different? That was one of the harder 1st round pools (on purpose, the weaker top seeds got stronger 2nd seeds, while the stronger 1st seeds had weaker 2nd seeds. That's normal.)

Kenrawr

Smash Master
people eyein the amateur brack's money

that's ours and we paid to get in, quit hatin o:<

altho it woulda been cool if top x coulda gotten back into the regular bracket and the buy in for AM's got added to the real pot's.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Doom - Nice hanging out with you periodically over the weekend, we should've gotten drunk but I think the "open bar" Shugo spoke of was a total myth that never existed. Why are you 17??
LMFAO

Best namesearch result I've come up with ever, hands down. Why am I 17? :(

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Fino how dare you betray me btw lolll. wish larry was there to help. i still love you <3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm making a video of players that made it to bracket. With help from Lobos I have pics/clips of the following players so far:
Kingtoon, GIMR, Gnes, Afro Thundah, Doom, Seibrik, Bizkit, L Cancel, KirinBlaze, ChuDat, Ally, Vex, MalcolmM, Ultimate Razer, Fatal, Poltergust, Coney, Jerm, Pink Fresh, Chibo, Lie, San, Atomsk, Inui, PikaPika, K.I.D. Goggles, ESAM, Nick Riddle, Pierce, Mew2King, Anti, MVD, Hylian, and Seagull

Which means I'm missing:
-ADHD
-Logic
-Trela
-Pwii
-Shugo
-Lain
-Will
-iLove
-Fino
-NOID
-Squall
-Smurf
-Nicole
-Kadaj

If anyone knows of any videos or pictures of these players, please pm me them (if it's a video then link me to YouTube with the time or something). I'm looking for pics/vids of the actual person, not them playing. Video is preferred, doesn't have to be long, even if it's only like 3 seconds. Pictures will suffice if no video is available.

Max Ketchum

1: Ally ($1024) :metaknight::snake::popo: - <3 this guy. Good **** winning. LMAO As I'm typing this, they just said "Canadians don't matter" on That 70's Show.

2: Anti ($454) :metaknight: - MY SON. Good job making it all the way through winners. I wish you won, it'd be awesome seeing you finally take home a national. We gotta blow down some tree next time. AWOOOOOOO

3: Seibrik ($340) :metaknight: - God damn genius. Mafia and hanging out was a good time.

4: ESAM ($180) :pikachu2: - See above.

5: ADHD ($90) :diddy: - THREE CAN CURE AIDS!

5: UltimateRazer ($90) :snake: - Good job beating M2K, Little Mexico. Your C4s are too good. :(

7: Gnes ($44) :diddy: - Fun stuff in teams and singles. We almost had you! My Peach is too good.

7: Fatal ($44) :snake: - Holdin' down that top 8, good ****.

9: Mew2King :metaknight: - :(

9: NickRiddle :zerosuitsamus: - TYING WITH M2K? KINDA THE BEST IN THE WORLD

9: Lie :diddy: - Nice placing, fun MMs.

9: Atomsk :dedede::metaknight: - rofl @ you high

13: Logic :olimar: - Shoulda coached Fino, lololol.

13: ChuDat :kirby2: - Nice seeing you.

13: MVD :snake: - Good job in teams and against Coney, FRAMER.

17: Pwii :metaknight: - We have to team more. I blew it for us in bracket.

17: Shugo :falco::metaknight: - NEVER DRINK AGAIN LOL

17: Afro Thundah :metaknight: - Our MMs are fun as hell. One of my favorite players hands down, your commentary is hilarious.

17: Coney :dedede: - Zak Zeeks the pretentious hipster, always rockin' the deep/dark tags.

17: WarioMaster15 (Malcolm) :wario: - Fun car ride home!

17: Poltergust :yoshi2: - Good games in pools. Yoshi sucks, you should pick up Pikachu for the spacies.

25: Hylian :popo: - Fix your memory so you remember me next national, k?

25: Pierce :marth: - Good times as usual. We need to train.

25: PikaPika :pikachu2: - grrrr SDing

25: Pink Fresh :lucas: - Snake is gay. Work on that MK/Diddy.

25: Will :dk2: - FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KAAAAAAAAAAAAY

33: KirinBlaze :mario2::link2: - THAT LINK IS SO ****ING SEXY SDKL:FJSDK:LFSK

33: Fino :olimar: - Fun set, Olimar sucks.

33: The Jerm :toonlink: - Mad that we didn't get high. :(

33: ChiboSempai :rob: - Not bad for your first IRL Mafia experience. People need to listen to you more.

33: GIMR :gw: - You're good at Mafia.

33: K.I.D. Goggles :sonic: - I'M LAIN!

33: Nicole :peach: - Fun times at Chipotle and running our amazing team in friendlies. Why am I 17? lololol We'll be sure to make up for not getting drunk next national. Maybe I'll sneak my way down to WHOBO or something since Genesis is so damn far.

33: L_Cancel :olimar: - You actually look less like Atomsk now. :(

33: Seagull :wolf: (DQ) - Good games in pools.

33: Inui :metaknight: - YOSHI!

49: Table - Play more IRL and think for yourself instead of watching videos/theorycrafting.

49: Gunblade :metaknight: - My boy and older, black brother.

49: Cheese :popo: - Making dat bank by being free...jealous.

49: D-Torr - Nice finally meeting you! Shame we didn't play when I had my own controller, and also a shame that you drowned in pools. :(

49: Fogo :dedede: - This dude is chill as ****. Gotta chill more next time for sure.

49: Sassy :zerosuitsamus: - DO THE CREEP

49: D1AOS :sonic: - Good games in pools.

49: Ebo :marth::dedede: - Nice seeing you.

49: Razmakazi :peach: - Nice meeting you! We should have played Peach vs. MK.

49: Cook :olimar: - Nice meeting you.

49: D1 :falco: - MA D00! Party searching was a good time, shame I missed out.

49: Zekey :gw: - Nice meeting you. Mad smart. Work on your Falco.

49: Tantalus :metaknight: - Thanks a lot for the housing, entry, and hosting.

65: Xaltis :falco::metaknight: - Mafiaaaaaaaaaaaa! Online Mafia blows.

65: Ramona Flowers :metaknight: - This guy. <3

65: Mekos :lucas: - Good games in pools and teams.

65: Slikvik :wario: - Fun MM, what happened in pools?

65: Takeover :snake: - Gotta do Fox/Wario again next time.

65: Sumer :wolf::metaknight: - Nice meeting you.

81: Punishment Divine :wario: - <3

81: iPresea :pikachu: - Fun set in pools, nice meeting you!

81: Boss :luigi2: - Your commentary is actually quite good. Should do it more.

81: LoliLovesRain :pit: - Fun pools set! Your MK is too good.

81: Pane :wolf: - MAFIAAAAAA

81: Peachkid :peach: - Sorry for putting you on the spot like that with Atomsk, glad to know I was at least half right. Lmao

81: Nasty :lucas: - Fun friendlies, nice seeing you.

81: King Beef :peach: - Good to meet you finally, good luck with the parents.

81: ChaosMarth :metaknight: - Hope you feel better. :(

97: Kenny :snake: - I wish you played Mafia with us. :(

97: Plank :metaknight: - Great job with Melee and the entire event as a whole. Mad respect. <3

97: Radium88 - Nice meeting you!

129: Aposl :pt: - SO. GOOD. AT. MAFIA.

129: TKbro :kirby: - Shoutouts to the real talk shuttle...and then being on the wrong shuttle. We should have chilled more.

129: Shippo :lucario: - Good thing you were okay after that hit <_<

Great tournament!

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
you can't stop the drinking doom. i think this is gonna be the start of a very bad habit..=(

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Special shoutouts to everyone who smoked and didn't hit me up. Check your AIM, Facebook and SWF profile. You will notice that you are unable to contact me any further.

Shoutouts to everyone who drank with me. You will notice friend requests in the aforementioned social networking areas.

If you happen to fit both categories...well we have reached a standstill and no actions will be taken.

Full shoutouts laterrrrrrrrr

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
kenny's idea for ammys is actually really great

$10 per person, the top 16 get added against 1st seeds in the pro bracket, the entry gets added to the pot

I really, really, really, like that idea

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I could see Malcolm drinking, but he doesn't seem like the smoking type.

Also, the Ammy bracket idea is TERRIBLE! Why don't you just make it top 4 get out instead of 3? That way somebody with an easy amateur bracket can't make it back into the bracket when there are people that are better that should've made it in.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm making a video of players that made it to bracket. With help from Lobos I have pics/clips of the following players so far:
Kingtoon, GIMR, Afro Thundah, L Cancel, KirinBlaze, ChuDat, Ally, Vex, MalcolmM, Ultimate Razer, Poltergust, Coney, Jerm, Pink Fresh, Chibo, Lie, San, Atomsk, Inui, PikaPika, K.I.D. Goggles, ESAM, Nick Riddle, Pierce, and Anti

Which means I'm missing:
-Seibrik
-ADHD
-Gnes
-Fatal
-Mew2King
-Logic
-MVD
-Trela
-Pwii
-Shugo
-Hylian
-Lain
-Will
-Bizkit
-iLove
-Fino
-NOID
-Doom
-Squall
-Smurf
-Nicole
-Kadaj
-Seagull

If anyone knows of any videos or pictures of these players, please pm me them (if it's a video then link me to YouTube with the time or something). I'm looking for pics/vids of the actual person, not them playing. Video is preferred, doesn't have to be long, even if it's only like 3 seconds. Pictures will suffice if no video is available.
Here's one for me:
Edit, I see you said Pm.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Also, the Ammy bracket idea is TERRIBLE! Why don't you just make it top 4 get out instead of 3? That way somebody with an easy amateur bracket can't make it back into the bracket when there are people that are better that should've made it in.
-shrug- just a suggestion.

if it's top 4 advance then you might as well not even do pools (maybe for seeding tho)

there are definitely ways to seed an amateur bracket. you could use default seeds that were used to seed pools in the first place or how the entrants did in their pools before they were eliminated.

i think the P5 one was pretty accurate except for some upsets due to sandbagging (dunno why you would, $440 pot), people drinking/smoking after regular brax, and some people that didn't enter pools being allowed in.
Are there any games that got recorded? I'd like to see Ally VS m2k :/
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298160

Max Ketchum

All in due time my friend.. and you play Brawl so, it's expected for most people to be 17 and under lol.
I'm still on the younger end of Brawl players. I turn 18 in April, though. Not like it matters really, as far as I'm concerned age is just a number (for the most part).

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I think there is one person that doesn't look their age.

Atomsk

I thought that guy was like 22/23, but he is ****in 19. WTFFFFFF

Max Ketchum

When I met Atomsk, he was 16...everyone thought he was 20ish. Lots of people (especially this weekend) were surprised to hear that I'm still in high school too.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Kingtoon, GIMR, Afro Thundah, L Cancel, KirinBlaze, ChuDat, Ally, Vex, MalcolmM, Ultimate Razer, Poltergust, Coney, Jerm, Pink Fresh, Chibo, Lie, San, Atomsk, Inui, PikaPika, K.I.D. Goggles, ESAM, Nick Riddle, Pierce, and Anti

Which means I'm missing:
-Seibrik
-ADHD
-Gnes
-Fatal
-Mew2King
-Logic
-MVD
-Trela
-Pwii
-Shugo
-Hylian
-Lain
-Will
-Bizkit
-iLove
-Fino
-NOID
-Doom
-Squall
-Smurf
-Nicole
-Kadaj
-Seagull

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RpXaGt7cLU

Starting at 9:16

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
1: Ally ($1024) :metaknight::snake::popo:

-ILY. You have always been there for me, had my back, supported me, and just been a wonderful friend. I will never forget this, and you can always ask me if you need anything. <3

2: Anti ($454) :metaknight:

-Madu, I'm training extra hard now. Lemme know if you ever need anything. Nice work. You really should've taken the whole thing, but we'll get it next time.

3: Seibrik ($340) :metaknight:

-How is it that we did not play or chill, yet you're one of my favorite people's in the world? This is a TRAGEDY.

4: ESAM ($180) :pikachu2:

-I got you next time <3. You are single handedly the my favorite thing that came out of MLG. Since the circuit opener was in Florida, I got to meet all of you, and finally more players than just Seibrik and the occasional CO18 decided to come out and play. I'm so glad you're becoming a part of the National Tournament community, and I love your company.

5: ADHD ($90) :diddy:

-So, we training or what? You know I always have your back through everything. Now let's get you to first place again. I gotta regain my item control though, so I'll hit training mode ASAP.

5: UltimateRazer ($90) :snake:

-I feel that you're on the necessary level to win this tournament, but defeating ESAM with Snake is impossible. Keep stepping it up!

God, I love Texas.

7: Gnes ($44) :diddy:

-Your bracket was ROUGH, wtf. Also, we didn't play, and barely chilled at all. We'll make it up at the next one. I'm TRYING to make it to Whobo, but it's looking glum. It's a shame, cause I love TX.

7: Fatal ($44) :snake:

-Fatal, you were like, a ninja this whole tourney. I saw you twice. I didn't even see you play.

9: Mew2King :metaknight:

-Cheer up bro. You always manage to bounce back. Also, Falco is broken in Melee. If you want to continue winning in that game, you should pick him up. I'll hit you up later. Also, good **** on finally getting a phone.

9: NickRiddle :zerosuitsamus:

-I love your sense of humor. Next time we play, I won't be rusty at all, so expect a much greater challenge.

9: Lie :diddy:

-You can do better than that. Let the haters hate, and the players keep on playing . . .

but try to be a bit less shady, eh?

9: Atomsk :dedede::metaknight:

-Are you scared of making money at tournaments now? We should train together. And by train, I mean actually play a **** ton of serious matches, instead of goofing off. It's always fun to chill with you, you're one of my best friends. Now I wanna see you make it back to the top.

13: Logic :olimar:

-Dude, sorry I was extra free this time around. I've only been practicing against MK, and I completely forgot what to do against Olimar. I'll be a lot more prepared the next time around. NICE JOB WITH THIS PLACING THOUGH! That's that MD/VA comeback!

13: ChuDat :kirby2:

-You are inspirational. Just getting in and not giving a crap with KIRBY. You're one of my targets in the Smash community. Also, you're hella chill.

13: MVD :snake:

-Real talk, I might stay with Florida at the next tourney so I can sleep with you <3 DAT HAIR

13: Trela :lucario:

-You're mad broken. BTW, next time I see you, I'll be refreshed on the Lucario MU, so prepare to get ***** <3

17: Pwii :metaknight:

-Ooh, this kid was a ninja, sneaking himself into a nice placing right there. Imma stop sleeping on you. Come see me at the next tourney, and I'll see what I can do to polish off your play.

17: Shugo :falco::metaknight:

-I barely know you. Why is this?

17: Afro Thundah :metaknight:

-AFRO!!!! <3
Those friendlies on Friday were epic. You're so fun and smart. I love your sense of humor, and I love playing with you. I can't wait to see you again <3
no homo

17: San :ike:

-We've never played, and barely talk. I gotta fight that Ike for myself. I'm tired of watching and hearing about it.

17: Coney :dedede:

-Guess the rumors were right! Real talk, I'm salty as hell. D3 used to be one of my best MUs, and I was holding it down for the Marth's. I have to retrain in it now just for you. All love baby!

17: Kingtoon :toonlink:

-I seen your Dougie madu. Keep it fresh. Nice job stepping it all the way up to 17th. Now take it one step further.

17: WarioMaster15 (Malcolm) :wario:

-Super, epic, addition to the car ride home. Hella glad to have you back in the community. You have been sorely missed!

17: Poltergust :yoshi2:

-Nice job Polt. I barely spoke with you, but I did glance over to see you double spike some Snake to take the victory of a game. I was hyped.

25: Hylian :popo:

-One of the chillest dudes that I kept running into. We should play a lot more when we can next time.

25: Pierce :marth:

-Mission failure. 25th is trash. The objective was top 8. No johns about fighting weird *** MUs like Pikachu and Olimar. Those are in Marth's favor anyway. You also lost to Ally. Actually, you got ***** and didn't even put up a fight against Ally. In short, you didn't do anything you set out to do. Result: Practice more seriously, train harder than before, take what you learned, reinvent the metagame AGAIN, and come back even stronger.

25: Lain :popo: (DQ)

-Aww, sorry about what happened pookie. I still <3 you.

25: PikaPika :pikachu2:

-Nice job making it to this place after losing so early. Also, you were totally nervous against me for no reason. Just relax. Sorry for ruining your ditto opportunity against Esam.

25: Vex Kasrani :gw:

-YOU SAVED ME. BROUGHT ME FOOD BOTH DAYS. NEXT TOURNEY, I'M TAKING YOU OUT TO LUNCH <3<3<3

25: Pink Fresh :lucas:

-You're such a beast. Just time out Snake next time. Or pick Marth.

25: Will :dk2:

-I'm eager to play you again. You're really smart and I feel like playing with you will make me better.

25: Bizkit :snake:

-Dude, I barely even knew you were here, what's up with that?

33: KirinBlaze :mario2::link2:

-Ooh, that low tier love! Looking MAD cute in the bracket kid. We gotta sit down so I can show you some of my Mario stuff.

33: iLove :dedede:

-Who are you? I think I can place your face, but we didn't speak all weekend. Next time, I'll try to remedy that. Normally, I try to meet everyone, but this tourney I was kinda distracted.

33: Fino :olimar:

-LOL, Mike Haze and me play so totally different. Also, I often talk during matches to keep myself relaxed and comfortable. I often choke during tourney sets, whereas I play spectacularly in friendlies. Talking helps me to remove the edge, and just have a good time while playing. This ultimately helps me play better. However, if it's bothering you, just say something. I'm not the ******* guy who's out there to annoy my opponent's to get the win. Fun set to be sure.

33: The Jerm :toonlink:

-Real talk, you were my number one player to avoid this tournament. I'm so bad against Toon Link, and I was rusty. I was like, "Jerm's here? ****! Dear god, don't let him be in my bracket please" ROFL.

Also, tanking in doubles like a BOSS. I see you homie! Next time, step it up in singles. You got this ****.

33: NOID :samus2: (DQ)

-Ey yo!? Where were you at kid? Tryna hide from me? I didn't see you once this whole event. I'm not feeling it broseph. Where's that hospitality at?

33: ChiboSempai :rob:

-Keep holding down that Rob. Nice work here. Keep reminding people that you're a force to be reckoned with. STEP IT UP!

33: Doom :metaknight:

-Come train baby. Ily <3

33: Squall :snake:

-You are pretty good in doubles sir. It was fun to play with you. Don't let people sleep on you. If you're not satisfied where you are, then STEP IT UP! Don't be afraid to come ask for them Pierce tips either. A lot of people say that I just run around tryna be all buddy with the top pros to make people think I'm good. Truth is, they're top pros cause they're friends with me. Notice how they all love me long time =P :cool:

33: GIMR :gw:

-GIMR, didn't even see you at this homie? Where's that reception at? Also, good **** with the recording. We gotta find some solution for these no network venues. VGBOOTCAMP ALL DAY SON!

33: Smurf :metaknight:

-Word? Making it into bracket? I see you kid. Fun friendlies!

33: K.I.D. Goggles :sonic:

-You seem like a person that would make me laugh often if I spent more time paying attention to you. I will do so in the future.

33: Nicole :peach:

-Damn girl, didn't even leave me a shoutout. Aight, I see how it is. It's okay though, you'll still get yours. But what's good with saying "Pierce, we should play" AND THEN NOT playing me? Eh? What's up with that?

It's aight though, still love you. We'll get the friendlies next time. <3

33: Kadaj :marth:

-Why was your bracket so stacked? =(
We gotta play more. So many tips we need to exchange. I'm going to be much faster next time we play.

33: L_Cancel :olimar:

-I really don't know you . . . at all. Like, the extent of my knowledge of you is that you play Olimar and that you (used to) look like Atomsk. I wanna see you make a real name for yourself, aight! Next time we're at the same tournament, Imma come find you. Don't disappoint me.

33: Seagull :wolf: (DQ)

-I've heard of you, but I don't know who you are, I cannot place your face, and I do not think we talked. My apologies. If I fail to remedy this at the next tournament, please try to find me.

33: Inui :metaknight:

-Dude, you have such great intentions, and you actually have an amazing personality underlying that. So why is it that you have to be so rude all the time. I LOVE hanging out with you because I understand you. Instead of just giving up on yourself, why not just change into the person you REALLY want to be, instead of just a shadow of that person?

Being honest =/= being rude. You can do so much better that you're currently doing, in real life, and in Smash. I have faith in you to change for the better. Super fun time together, and thanks for the ride.

49: Table

-Yeah, who are you again? I don't know what you look like, who you are, who you play, etc. The reason you're placing 49th instead of 2nd, is because you're not getting them Pierce tips. Come introduce yourself to me at the next tournament. Don't fail me.

49: Gunblade :metaknight:

-OMG, GET ***** IN BOTH GAMES BY GETTING DEATH POOLS, BRACKETS, LOLOLOLOL

Real talk though, I like you even more every time I see you. Can't wait till next time bro. ****'s ridiculous.

49: Cheese :popo:

-Good job winning more money than me by a huge shot. Always the pro. Do you get a vVv bonus for winning that tourney?

49: D-Torr

-Gah, I kinda know who you are, but it's slipping my mind right now. Next tournament, come make sure you leave a lasting impression. Woop my *** in Brawl or something.

49: Fogo :dedede:

-Kid's D3 was looking kinda legit. Keep stepping it up. Is this a rising star I see? Have faith in yourself, practice hard, and I'm sure you can take it to the next level. We barely talked, but I watched quite a few of your matches.

49: Sassy :zerosuitsamus:

-I THINK I saw you playing some. Next time, let's be sure to exchange proper introductions, so I can remember you more clearly. I definitely have heard of you/know who you are, but we don't really have any type of relationship. Gotta fix that.

49: D1AOS :sonic:

-Were you that Sonic in Nicole's pool? I've never met you before. My fault for not introducing myself. You're pretty good. Where are you from?

49: Bloodcross :metaknight::falco:

-Dude, keep you're cool. You're way too nice of a dude to get this mad. Remember what I told you. It's a shame bro, you have so much potential, I see it.

49: Ebo :marth::dedede:

-Ugh, I'm so bad at the D3 MU now. Sorry bro. Fun games. I'll see you back home. Make sure to play me every time you see me from now on, so I can personally aid your improvement.

49: Razmakazi :peach:

-You are really good in doubles my friend. This was my first time meeting or hearing about you, but you impressed me extremely. I hope to see you more often!

49: Luckay4Lyphe :pit:

-Hmm . . . nope, drawing a blank. Who are you? Where are you from? I know lots of Pit stuff, since my brother mained Pit before he quit. Come play me next time. I bet you're pretty chill.

49: Kaffei4Lunch :metaknight:

-I feel like I know you, but can't place a name to the face. Did we play some friendlies where I gave you advice, or is that someone else?

49: Cook :olimar:

-I know exactly who you are, but have never played you, and only spoken to you VERY BRIEFLY at MLG, while I was working. Not cool. We need to play some bro.

49: D1 :falco:

-MADU!!! We barely chilled cause you were mostly on the Melee side. To be honest, I planned on mostly being on the Melee side, but then Brawl turned out to be pretty damn hype, and I had a top 8 objective, so it didn't work out. I'll see you soon though, no worries.

49: Zekey :gw:

-Ugh, so embarrassing not knowing people. Who are you bro? Where are you from? Next tournament, I gotta meet you. I bet you're someone cool and important!

49: Tantalus :metaknight:

-Grr, borrowed my phone charger all weekend, then had me wake up at 9am, ONLY TO GIVE ME NO SHOUT OUT! I'm tight. Nicely run tournament though. I mean god damn, way to get **** done on time.

65: Shadow1freej :toonlink:

-Step one to becoming a top player: Get to know Pierce. I've seen you on the boards, but I can't place your name to a face for all I'm worth. Fix that, and you'll be on your way to high places kid. :cool:

65: Xaltis :falco::metaknight:

-MY ***** XALTIS
No really, I love this kid so much. You ALWAYS makes me laugh. Your style is hella chill. When I see you, I think to myself "I wish I could go to locals in Florida, just to hang out with Xaltis more." I'm super glad you made it. Come play me next time. Commentary together (aka, me screaming into the mic) was HELLA fun.

65: BengalsRZ :marth:

-Eyo! Finally met you in person. Next time, come catch some friendlies so I can polish up your game bro.

65: King~

-King, king, king . . . umm, YEAH KING! . . . no. Who are you again? What character do you play? Where are you from? Did we play?

65: Pharaoh Pch Kyon :peach:

-You are by far one of my favorite people to play. So smart and fun! I love fighting Peaches haha. Such a FUN MU. You're so innovative and fast and confident. I LOVE IT!!!

65: Ramona Flowers :metaknight:

-Hey, don't feel like you can't come get some of that Pierce coaching for yourself! I'm glad you made it out to Pound. I'll make it a point to make a personal relationship with you, instead of just thinking of you as someone's boyfriend.

65: Mekos :lucas:

-Ooh, I saw you Mekos! That Lucas was looking kinda GOOD! Come play me next time. I swear I don't GR - regrab. ****'s gay.

65: Shadow Hero

-Dude, you can't be rolling into Pound V with a generic name like Shadow Hero, and not make yourself known bro. Next time, introduce yourself to ya boi Pierce. Where are you from? Who do you play?

65: Pitzer :pit:

-I know of you, but I can't put a name to the face

65: Rayku

-Who are you? A/S/L? I mean, where you from, who do you play?

65: Slikvik :wario:

-Yo dog, you're better than this? What's good homie? Also, what's good with us not chillin? I thought we were boys? All love though. It was good to see you.

65: PitsKeyBlade :pit:

-There are a million things I want to say, but I can't pick, and I'm not going to ruin everyone's lives by typing them all, so I'll text you later <3. You made this tournament a wonderful experience for me.

65: Iliad :marth:

-YO MY BAD DOG! I MEANT TO TRAIN YOU MUCH MORE! We'll have to maintain better communication. Also, stop Fsmashing for the love of god. Marth is a graceful character, and that is not a graceful move.

Oh also, you're hella fresh kid. I respect it.

65: Takeover :snake:

-Wha, what's this? What the hell are you doing all the way down here in the placings? You better come get some training boy!

65: Sumer :wolf::metaknight:

-I vaguely remember you, but I want to vividly remember you. Lemme get a piece of that wolf next time we play. Did I play you in doubles?

65: Sync :metaknight:

-Well your name is Sync, but you're not . . . wait for it . . . in Sync, with ME!

:cool: YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

<.<

>.>

Just come play me kid, so I can learn who you are. :awesome:

81: Punishment Divine :wario:

-My boy, I see that you're a smart kid, and when I watch you play, you know what you're doing, but something just isn't clicking. I wanna make that thing click. Come play me at a tourney we're both at. It's about time I helped you step your game up to the next level.

81: iPresea :pikachu:

-I THINK I know what you look like. Caramel skin, long hair, maybe glasses? At any rate, I have this bad habit of neglecting girls at tournaments, because I don't want them to think I'm hitting on them or something. Next time, I won't be so rude.

81: Dark Flame

-Dark Flame huh? What's up with that? I mean, isn't the whole saving grace of fire about how it's supposed to be bright? I mean, take a look at this smiley:

:reverse:

Ain't much of an emote if you ask me. What feeling would I express with that, huh? NONE, that's what! No one uses that emote. SO TAKE THAT!!!

<.<

I'm actually just salty cause I recommended that emote as one of the defaults in the Staffer Shack, and it got picked, but no one uses it.

What does that have to do with you? Absolutely nothing. Why? Because I don't know who you are. Solution? Get to know me. People that play extensive games with Pierce are 77 times more likely to make it out of first round pools.

81: Boss :luigi2:

-I'm not gay, I swear. <.<

Anyway, you always have me frikken DYING. Mad funny. Hella glad to have seen you my friend.

81: Mister Eric :rob:

-Eric is quite the unusual sir name. Perhaps when you introduce yourself to me (or vise versa), then you can explain it to me.

81: SSR :peach:

-Rocking that SEXY *** RED WIIMOTE and NUNCHUK! I WANT IT SO BAD!!!!!!

81: LoliLovesRain :pit:

-You, me, friendlies, next time! PLEASE!!!!!!!

81: Pane :wolf:

-Pane, I was hella scared to go up against you, cause I used to suck at the Wolf MU, but I don't know. I played like a GOD during that set. Sorry bro.

81: Googs :diddy:

-Googs!!! Sorry I didn't have more time to personally watch over everything. I had a lot on my plate, and I saw Ally was there with you.

Keep practicing bro. You have good potential. I see you rising to top 5 in Canada.

81: Peachkid :peach:

-Yet another opportunity to meet a new person missed. I sit here ashamed and saddened. Especially because Peach players are so epic and fun to play against.

81: Nasty :lucas:

-I caught this kid chillin in the lobby, and that's all I saw of you this whole weekend. What kind of reception is that bro!?! Where were you at this whole tourney? Still, it was definitely good to see you, even if for that moment.

81: King Beef :peach:

-MADU!!! Mad good to see you. I saw you peeping the way I style on MKs these days. =P. Too bad I didn't get any in bracket.

81: ChaosMarth :metaknight:

-EY! I wasn't expecting to run into you here! It was hella good to see you for the bit that I did.

81: D. Disciple :lucario:

-Twice I've seen you, but we didn't play or talk. First at Apex, now here. Three strikes and we're out, so next time let's get some games and a chat, eh?

81: Inferno :mario2:

-MADU! I miss you back home bro. Also, stop asking for advice when you haven't already followed the advice I gave you. xD

81: AkaruiPoyo :metaknight::kirby2:

-Hey. Sup kid. You seem to have mellowed out a bit. Good for you! Come play me sometime, we haven't played since like, one of Chu's BiWeeklies in 08.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you placed 97th or below, you still get a shoutout, but I'm taking a break. I'll do the other half tomorrow. I've actually already started them, but I just glanced at the time, and how many people were still on the list, and realized that I need to call it a night for now.

Also, I didn't see Radium88 on the results list, so I'll give Rauleen her shoutout here:

Hey girl! So, I got to be all cool and showed off my Kirby and stuffs, but then I GOT ROBBED OF MY CHANCE TO PLAY YOU. Then I didn't get another chance all weekend. As you might imagine, I'm quite upset about this turn of events. Please make sure to find me right away at the next event, as I'm going to spend an extensive amount of time playing you. You will be one of the first people I target to play, so make yourself available =P

Fun times, and it was really great to see you again!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Shoutout to pierce for being **** and having the best doubles commentary i've ever seen

Also shoutouts to pierce for not murdering me when i asked him to enter ammys

also shoutouts to pierce for saying my peach has hard reads

We out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom