• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V Brawl Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Smash Master
Haha, thanks for the shoutout Pierce, we probably should play some time because I kind of like playing Marf. We'll see if I make it to the east coast again.

I probably won't do a 4real shoutout post, but I enjoyed several people.

I want to play Inui and Doom sometime because I heard they're good at the Oli matchup and I need practice at the MK matchup. Anti, too. And I wanna play Ally cuz he's, like, Ally, plus he talks funny! And I wanna sit down sometime with MK and show him what he does bad against Oli, because if I can take him to last stock he has a problem.

Shoutouts to Atomsk because he mah top *****! I wish you would win something big, dawg!

Cable

Smash Lord
**** I forgot to give Pierce & Neo shoutouts...

You guys are cool!

Pierce thanks for listening to me rant about Sonic. Sorry we didn't get to play :< So many people I didn't get to play there...
Neo thanks for playing a million matches with me, they were fun!

CLEARLY I WANT THE D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!111
You forgot about me and we were born on the same day.

I was only there for one day but where my shoutouts at ppl? LOL

Lobos

Smash Master
chibo I believe nicole is near the end of one of the videos, I introduced her as best peach from midwest.....right after EE is on the camera

Trent

Smash Champion
Sorry lol, I really didn't want to screw you over because you deserved to get out, but alot of people were pressuring me to sandbag him and putting this "friend bull****" over my head. By the time I went to play you, it was already written 0-2 on the pool sheet. If I didn't let doom out, there would've been hell.
Just throwing this here. This concerned D1aos and pools btw. -.-

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Lol c'mon you played fine and you had a huge lead I just managed to get a clutch grab last stock and didn't drop the cg. If I hadn't of grabbed you then you would have beaten me with mk. You played well with snake as well, you were on fire this tournament. At least give me credit for not dropping the cg XD and I have gotten a lot better since we played last.

If I had taken you to RC would you have gone MK or snake?
MK.

You droped CG on Snake though, haha just like any other ICS.

GGs though

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Finally have time to do shoutouts.

Ally ($1024) - I still haven't played you yet and I really want to now. I'll scope you out at the next national/regional we both go to. CANADA MAKIN THAT MONEY.

Anti ($454) - You ***** me in round 2 pools lol, I don't know what to say. From what I can tell you're a really cool dude, best metaknight in my opinion.

Seibrik ($340) - Never played you, but good **** taking the bronze.

ESAM ($180) - One of my favorite players to watch. Really good **** making a name for Pikachu. I'm going to try imitating your style more, hangin out at McD's with the Florida crew was fun.

ADHD ($90) - Them bananas too good.

Gnes ($44) - GGs in doubles, that team is just overwhelming lol

Mew2King - Doin' work in both games, I see you.

NickRiddle - Best ZSS in the world! I wish I had played you.

Lie - Best in MD/VA? I saw you take Ally to game 3, you get better every time I watch you play.

Logic - GGs in round 1 pools, I did better against your olimar than I thought I would with no experience.

Trela - Game 2 in pools was bull****, screw that aura.

San - Such a **** Ike, wish I could be as good as you are with your main. Really chill dude.
Coney - MD/VA da bess.

Poltergust - I really want to play your Yoshi now. Those egg kills you get off the top are so ****ing ****.

PikaPika - Really good pikachu, post in the boards more often!

Pink Fresh - Ggs in that money match. Best lucas for sure.

Will - I want to see how I would fare against your DK, just watching you play is so much fun. Your DK plush toy and tie are also pretty funny.

KirinBlaze - Nice friendlies, it was fun taking games off of you and you raging at your controller. Especially making you ragequit after I gimped your tether recovery with a looped arrow :troll:

iLove - Great DDD, you got some hard reads on me in pools. I'm content with losing to you when the winner of us made it into bracket because you're really good. Still would've been nice to be the only Pit in bracket though so I'm salty.

NOID (DQ) - Rapin' *****hs just to say, **** yall I got class. IM OUT. I see u.

Smurf - Nice mk, its funny when I force mk's to spam tornado to beat me in game 2 and 3 and then I just sandbag them. :awesome:

K.I.D. Goggles - You're a real funny guy, I think that was you behind me when I almost lost to sync game 3 in amateur bracket. Thanks for keeping my spirits up to win that match. Didn't know your sonic was so **** though, we should play. (After I get that speed practice)

Nicole - Wish I could've played your peach, didn't know you were so good.

Seagull - Good **** taking wolf to bracket, sucks that you had class though.

Cheese - Conveniently dropping pools sets just so you can make more money than people who placed in actual bracket, I see you son.

Sassy - Ggs, very good ZSS. Sucks that you weren't at the top of your game when we played in amateurs, you probably would have had me.

Bloodcross - U MAD BRO? :troll:

Razmakazi - Your peach is so annoying! lol I'm glad slik beat you in amateurs so I didn't have to play you again and the win you got on me didn't count. :awesome:

Luckay4Lyphe - Make it into ****ing bracket next time, you aweful Pit. Stop being afraid to go Pit in matchups you don't know! Nice work in amateurs though, but make top 5 for once.

Kaffei4Lunch - I just realized we both have 4 in the middle of our name and we placed right next to each other lol. Good **** in pools, I saw you play for a bit.

Zekey - Nice MM, wish I would have had that D3 practice so I could go Pit for ilove.

Tantalus - Great tournament, dude.

Mekos - Good **** in that money match bro, you brought it back. Next time MM my Pit, I hate Pika vs Lucas lol.

Pitzer - I must be a better Pit than you then, huh? :troll: No but seriously, nice meeting you dude. It was fun hanging out with you and Fyre, our Pit trio.

Slikvik - Honestly I didn't think I would take a game off you in amateurs, but game 1 I just got luckay. I was mainly focused on beating you in round 2 of pools and when I did I was like holy **** I can make it out. I guess I just got too confident. Sucks that I had to take out another MD/VA just to fail to get into bracket myself. :(

PitsKeyBlade - You are by far the coolest smasher I've met. It wasn't awkward like it usually is meeting people for the first time in person because you're just too cool. Sucks that you lost your voice right before the tourney, but we still had fun, right? Us Pit mains gonna ascend in due time, don't you worry.

Takeover - You better not have gone wario :glare:

Sync - Ggs in amateur bracket. **** was so close. Sucks that you SD'd twice game 2, I'm so luckay :awesome:

iPresea - I saw you play pikachu, you're pretty good. Didn't get a chance to talk to you though, do you post on the boards?

SSR - Why are so many of my friends sick before a national, lol? I'm glad I didn't catch anything from you. You'll do better next time, dude. Come over more apparently I need more peach practice.

LoliLovesRain - Yayy, Pit mains so fresh.

Nasty - Ggs in pools and friendlies dude, you're a good Lucas and cool guy to be around.

D. Disciple - Nice arm you got there :troll:

Inferno - Ggs in amateurs, don't get so beat up about losing though, happens to all of us.

AkaruiPoyo - Take a shower :troll: No, but seriously, I wish I had beat llod in amateurs so I could play you, haven't played you in a while.

Artemis - Wish I had some friendlies with you, wanted to pika ditto.

rPSI - Fun times hanging out with you at bios place. "Oh god.....WHAT IS THIS?!?" lmao

PokemonMasterJamaal3 - Ggs in amateurs.

2fast - So I timed your mario out in game 3 of pools by 10%. Problem? :troll: Great mario though, seriously. You've improved since last time I played you, I didn't get as many bair kills lol.

Kenny - Oh I see you, you wanted that amateur placings. My pika ***** yours btw.

Lobos - Great teammate. Sorry we didn't make it out of doubles pools though. I'm still trying to get the concept of looking at everyone on the screen and finding opportunities for team combos.

Bionic - Thanks for the housing and paying for the cab ride dude. Metro is such a ***** for closing early. You're a really reliable guy when it comes to taking me to tournies.

SnackAttack - Nice seeing you again, yummymexican

Speed - :mad:

Aposl - PT so free

Tiger - Nice seeing you again. Would like to see how much your marth has improved.

Bloodynite - Ayy, this aint wifi no more ganon! You're free now!

Shippo - YOU GOT KNOCKED THE **** OUT! Naw, but my mans takes controllers to the face like a champ. I was so sorry for what happened.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Thanks Luckay.

I just hope M2K gets back on his **** lol.

On average he's usually able to 2 stock me every game but he's dealing with something right now (that i cant say) and its affecting his game play.

He's the best MK but thanks :)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
good looks luckay, when I met you in the registration line I didnt know you were so **** either. we'll definitely play at something. ii got yo back brah

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
dang good shi.Regardless of m2ks placing just lookin at results from up until now ally m2k and anti are def THE top 3 players right now.
Then esam and seibrik and razer.

Edit:first national with no lag tv johns since mlg??

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Someone's ipod that was left at the venue is about to make a child super happy unless someone claims it.

If you left an ipod at the venue, please PM me a description of it so I verify it is yours and return it to you.

Thanks

Trent

Smash Champion
Sorry lol, I really didn't want to screw you over because you deserved to get out, but alot of people were pressuring me to sandbag him and putting this "friend bull****" over my head. By the time I went to play you, it was already written 0-2 on the pool sheet. If I didn't let doom out, there would've been hell.
Just throwing this here. This concerned D1aos and pools btw. -.-
D1aos would have made it out of pools and into the bracket, and Doom would NOT have made it into bracket, had ADHD not given him the win. I know it doesn't effect the giant scheme of results, but it's the fact that D1aos traveled to his first regional tourney, and earned the shot to prove what he could do in bracket, yet was denied because ADHD felt bad for someone else.

If this is acceptable behavior, no wonder other fighters don't take Brawl seriously.

It's MLG all over again! XD

EDIT - Link to original post: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12251220&postcount=3132

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
whats that? people giving their friends set wins in pools so their friend gets out of pools?

When in the **** did we get back to 2008?!?! and why is ZSS so good :troll:

seriously, happens every tourney. sucks but deal with it

Trent

Smash Champion
People "expected" him to let Doom get into brackets. It really irks me how people can shrug stuff off like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom