• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* V Hotel Roomate Finder!!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im gonna call them today and ill post the info as soon as i have it. hang tight guys, ill get u taken care of!!!

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
I have recieved even more messages about housing. Due to the overwhelming amount of messages I have recieved, the price for housing for the entire weekend has changed to $100. This is my final price.

Everyone who has messaged me already about housing still pay their respective prices.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I have recieved even more messages about housing. Due to the overwhelming amount of messages I have recieved, the price for housing for the entire weekend has changed to $100. This is my final price.

Everyone who has messaged me already about housing still pay their respective prices.
yeah im sure you have suchhh an overwhelming request for people who would rather stay with you, sleep on the floor, commute, not get to stay at the 24 hour amazing venue, and pay just as much money as staying at the hotel

if you want to house people get out of this thread and go make a new one, this is the hotel roomate finder thread. all you are doing is trying to make a profit off of someone elses (my) hard work, so gtfo. so greedy and annoying you are chu.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Someone is making bank from this.

Speaking of a place to sleep, I have some spots open for my hotel room. PM me if you're interested.
Hey I would be down to take a spot in your room. It would be me and my boy Enz0.

We're melee players (very high level lol).
I'm beast at brawl for no reason but i'd much rather prefer if you guys were melee players seeing that my boy doesnt know shizzz about brawl lol. ALso, we can warm up for the tournament :)

We're both down to pay those rates.
You can PM me with more details on the room and space available or i'll PM you.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Also, Raz and I are giving SoCal priority just pointing it out that we, Razmakazi, Table, and myself(Zekey) will have a hotel room from Friday until Monday. We play Brawl only but are down for w/e. You're expected to pay your 4th of our hotel room upfront, etc AIM me at secretagenmanX if YOU are down to chill with no other than some of SoCal. =]

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
back in the day? u retire the koopa son?
Na never that.
I think that guy was referring to my undefeated brawl bowser back then but I been quit brawl years ago.

In melee tho, that nigg is at an even higher level now. I only use him for money matches now tho and against some players in tourney. This is why i'm hype for pound!!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang, I got hyped thinking WarriorKnight was gonna make a Brawl comeback at Pound.

phish-it

Smash Champion
How are people even booking the hotel without the information of all 4 people? I'm running out of time to book this hotel/find people to room with.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
phist it book it for 2 people then just let 4 people stay there. as long as there arent more than 4 its pretty much ok i think.... just keep it low key.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I booked 3 and have 4 stayings

they ask for names though so you better pick the one you really want in there just in case they room raid...lol

either way I'm hype...and good call out plank...nigahz tryna come in YOUR thread and take YOUR business...F**K THAT!

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
yeah im sure you have suchhh an overwhelming request for people who would rather stay with you, sleep on the floor, commute, not get to stay at the 24 hour amazing venue, and pay just as much money as staying at the hotel

if you want to house people get out of this thread and go make a new one, this is the hotel roomate finder thread. all you are doing is trying to make a profit off of someone elses (my) hard work, so gtfo. so greedy and annoying you are chu.
I sense jealousy. You are just mad that I'll be making more money than you that weekend LOL.

Anyway, I'm just helping people out. I ran my course here and I'm pretty much done with housing. If people are still in some desperate need for housing or they can't book a hotel, then they can get housed by me.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im not mad, you just dont deserve anything.

helping people out would be housing them for free since the reason they arent staying at the hotel is because they are short on money?

Pi

Smash Hero
Booked my room
I have 3 extra spots for friday night if anyone is looking for a place to stay?
I'll charge you like 10$ if you wanna crash there on friday
PM me

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Same for me, i got a room, id prefer to keep it to melee players or atleast people who i know, otherwise ill cancel it and room with macddddd

ycz12

Smash Ace
Eh, what the hell. I'll open up my room to share with 3 other people. I have spots for all three nights, PM me if interested.

machinegungeek

Smash Apprentice
Okay, my plans for a room fell apart. I am from MI and play melee, so I'll room with either Reneblade or ycz (who I had PM'd earlier and then backed out on for the other set of plans) if possible. PM me if you want me in your room.

Pandu!

Smash Cadet
Pound 5 will be awesome if I can go.
But unless I find some people to room with I can't. I'm from Richmond VA, and I'd make a good roomate and won't mess with your **** or anything like that.

EDIT: Got roomates now. See you all at pound.

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
im not mad, you just dont deserve anything.

helping people out would be housing them for free since the reason they arent staying at the hotel is because they are short on money?
Like I said, you are just jealous.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I agree with Plank on this one, it's kind of a d*ck move to charge people so much for housing, and especially when you keep raising the price on them...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
anybody planning on staying with rumikun please PM me, i found you a better, more comfortable, more affordable deal elsewhere.

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
I agree with Plank on this one, it's kind of a d*ck move to charge people so much for housing, and especially when you keep raising the price on them...
No s***. I'm just trolling Plank.

plairnkk said:
anybody planning on staying with rumikun please PM me, i found you a better, more comfortable, more affordable deal elsewhere.
D*** what a d**k. He is going to go out of his way even when he has to run a 200 man tournament, just to f*** me over. Wow LMAO. Run your tournament and leave me alone.

Aite plank, i'll run my business elsewhere.

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
Nah not really.

Edit: Because I don't want to get banned from Pound 5

Plank is a really cool and hardworking guy =)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if i wanted to ban you i wouldve banned you long ago for plenty of legit reasons =p

Top Bottom