• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

Smash Journeyman
even though this has probably been asked before. . . . .dr pp, i was just wondering. did you get the idea for your name from captain underpants and the perilous plot of professor poopypants?

crush

Smash Master
even though this has probably been asked before. . . . .dr pp, i was just wondering. did you get the idea for your name from captain underpants and the perilous plot professor poopypants?
I remember I used to read those when i was 8 until my mom banned me from reading them due to the content being bad for my development.(even though I played halo like 3 hours a day when I was 9 and 10). The books had the thing where you flip the page back and forth really quickly and it shows someone getting beat up right?

:phone:

G

genkaku

My 14 year old brother intuitively started to waveland onto platforms the day after I taught him how to wavedash and started to figure out standard combos and approaches without ever having watched a vid. The kid is so good at this game naturally that it's scary.

But he hates smash and will only play seriously as doc anyway so he still sucks, lol

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
My 14 year old brother intuitively started to waveland onto platforms the day after I taught him how to wavedash and started to figure out standard combos and approaches without ever having watched a vid. The kid is so good at this game naturally that it's scary.

But he hates smash and will only play seriously as doc anyway so he still sucks, lol
...>_>

This is somehow like, the best post I've seen in a while, in so many ways

crush

Smash Master

I could short hop reverse shine cancel double jump waveland on platform and shinejcshine>short hop shine double jump waveeland on platform like my first week of playing, and im not even technical really. I can also pillar using 2 jc shines each time but I can't even waveshine all the way across the stage with fox without one of them being imperfect.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
My 14 year old brother intuitively started to waveland onto platforms the day after I taught him how to wavedash and started to figure out standard combos and approaches without ever having watched a vid. The kid is so good at this game naturally that it's scary.l
I didn't know Dr. PP had kids.

G

genkaku

I could short hop reverse shine cancel double jump waveland on platform and shinejcshine>short hop shine double jump waveeland on platform like my first week of playing, and im not even technical really. I can also pillar using 2 jc shines each time but I can't even waveshine all the way across the stage with fox without one of them being imperfect.

the whole point of the post was the word "intuitively," lol

Veetaak

Smash Lord

You maybe should've used some of that instead of getting 4 stocked by Zhu ;)

JPOBS

Smash Hero

I've missed you.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion

My 14 year old bro could take yours :D

crush

Smash Master
You maybe should've used some of that instead of getting 4 stocked by Zhu ;)
i did that in between stocks im pretty sure i usualy do it like once a match. didnt do it second match because i got four stocked lol.
and both of the things i listed are pretty much useless/not hard to do either

Top Bottom