• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
JUST WAIT OKAY GOSH

Like 2-3 days bro <3

Edit: ROFL aight maybe I'll do it today then if I'm not feeling tired after dinner if there's still that much hype for it.

unknown522

Some guy
yeah, IB still plays. He came to a local 3 weeks ago and he's come to quite a couple of fests.

Actually, I think our GFs set is recorded, but it's on Justin.tv

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
word. I should probably take a little break.

Oh yeah, something I found kinda funny: All the quebec guys say that I'm really technical. But I think that tech skill is my weakest aspect. Though, in a lot of matches I did play really well (like teams WQs vs M2K+Kage). Even though we lost, I was really happy that I actually played well.

Also, in friendlies, I kinda bodied m2k's sheik with my falco. He kept saying how gay falco is and stuff (though it's just friendlies). I lost the 1 game as falco vs him in GFs, but I mostly think it's because we were on FoD.
They Sheikkkkk slayer.

I don't remember the last time he went Sheik against me, he always just goes Marth, which is weird cause he tends to (eventually) go Sheik against all other Falcos.

sylbot

Smash Rookie
I am no master, but I have to say, you end your combos rather quickly, especially since there are platforms, and ESPECIALLY on fox. Why go bair, when you could extend it with dair>utilt?

crush

Smash Master
where do I go from a shinegrab on doc tho? dthrow techchase? idk....
thanks for the help by the way
obviously you're getting u smash oos'd because you're approaching him and then not shield pressuring fast enough so just shine fadeback nair or shinegrab if you just approached and ur afraid of u smash oos

oh nvm misinterpreted your post. you can u throw or f throw if you wanna put him in a bad position usually

unknown522

Some guy
oops, double post:

Well locally ya.. but he didnt come here!! Or will he go to the states again or no?
oh wow, I didn't see this post. My bad.

Uhh, he was busy this weekend, so he couldn't come. He's planning to go to RoM4 and APEX 2012. I hope he makes it out there.

here is some sets that he played at a tourney 2 weeks ago: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16481020. I don't think we played anywhere near our best, but I still think there was some good high-level sets.

Starting from 2:04:00 the following sets are:
- I.B. vs Weon-x (LFs. [Weon-x beat I.B in winner's semis, but it wasn't recorded due to an accident])
- 2:22:00, Me vs I.B (GFs) and 1 friendly after the 4th game.

Other sets in the vid:
- Ministry vs Sauc3 (LQs?)
- me vs Sauc3 (WSF)
- Me vs Riddlebox (WQs)
- some teams matches
- and I think the others are friendlies aside from those
- uhh, since this is the falco boards, There's 1 falco ditto of myself vs Rikana.

Actually, weon-x + Sauc3 beat I.B and I in GFs 2 sets. They did good.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Basically, losing means "it's time to tighten up and play your game well while understanding why you're here" instead of "I'm losing and I'm frustrated my reputation and whatever way they're playing annoys me or is hard to get in on now that they're ahead wahhh."
Sigged. Also, I took a 4 day break from Melee, and found that I became a little bit more technically consistent. So I guess breaks do help.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Zhu why don't you love me??
I've seen you around since like... I was worse than a scrub. Mad love.

Actually I should be the one asking that question. No <3 for the warrior. =(
If you stop calling yourself warrior, maybe!

Sigged. Also, I took a 4 day break from Melee, and found that I became a little bit more technically consistent. So I guess breaks do help.
Again, I'm a hugeee fan of taking a break when things aren't going well. Bad habits wash away, you see things differently (clearer in some aspects, cloudier in others), and it's fun because it's fresh again.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Hey, Zhu...

What is that shield turnaround thing you do? It's kind of a noob question, cause it looks like you're just turning around and quickly shielding, but I'll ask anyways.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
when the mango post drops, the boards are gonna come to a standstill.

I predict 50+ people viewing thread.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
peepee is going to write a post on what he thinks of mango

everyone will be hyped

but it's just gonna be a fairly long list of pp's opinions that he just never got around to

when it comes it comes

shoutouts to the modesto thread. ooh, it's gonna come.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
originally posted by MaNg0

wtf is this

i guess ur rite

i ****

pp ur legit

everyone else is f**en ****
haha. even i can't pull a complete mango impression because i dont like f words coming out of my writing

Top Bottom