• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Predictions for Tier List v4 (Includes overview of entire cast)

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I don't agree that olimar or lucario are really doing "better." About the same maybe, but not better in any statistically relevant way.

Dedede I'll give you.

Mk, diddy, snake, falco, wario, ics maybe, marth, dedede, pikachu, zss imo

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I don't agree that olimar or lucario are really doing "better." About the same maybe, but not better in any statistically relevant way.

Dedede I'll give you.

Mk, diddy, snake, falco, wario, ics maybe, marth, dedede, pikachu, zss imo
According to the rankings thread, ZSS is being left in the dust in a serious way.

Stop meatriding your character. ZSS is worse than both Olimar and Lucario, and off the top of my head, I can definitely name 11 better characters than her, arguably 12. :\

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Since the last tier list...

ZSS has been the only C tier or higher character that has remained the same amount of tournament dominance (well 0.01% LOWER) in the 6 month period.

S: Meta Knight (27.69), Snake (17.06)
A: Diddy Kong (7.84), Marth (6.67), Falco (5.52), Ice Climbers (4.64)

Have all gone UP in tournament dominance whilst the REST OF THE "viable" cast has dropped EXCEPT
OLIMAR IKE and LUCARIO who have all risen.

Statistic data for you!
tl;dr ZSS is the same, everyone else is failing except the tippity top but lucario, olimar and lol ike are moving up.

Tristan_win

Not dead.

ZSS has been the only C tier or higher character that has remained the same amount of tournament dominance (well 0.01% LOWER) in the 6 month period.

Have all gone UP in tournament dominance whilst the REST OF THE "viable" cast has dropped EXCEPT

Statistic data for you!
tl;dr ZSS is the same, everyone else is failing except the tippity top but lucario, olimar and lol ike are moving up.
Ike viable?

NNID
Budget_Player

Statistic data for you!
Your data is worthless in comparison to my opinion; ZSS is going up. She has three things going for her that nobody else does: her whip, her paralyzer, and her skintight, showy suit.

solecalibur

Smash Master

I really could care less since less people would play zss but tounry results dont make the tier list if you haven't noticed (aka lack of wario rep yet 3rd place)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Let's see how I'll do with my random list, since I've seen others do this stuff.

SS-Tier
1: Meta Knight
2: Solid Snake

S-Tier
3: Wario
4: Diddy Kong
5: King Dedede
6: Falco
7: Marth

A-Tier
8: Ice Climbers
9: Mr. Game & Watch
10: Pikachu
11: Kirby
12: Olimar
13: Lucario

B-Tier
14: Toon Link
15: R.O.B.
16: Zero Suit Samus
17: Pit
18: Peach
19: Fox

C-Tier
20: Donkey Kong
21: Luigi
22: Wolf
23: Sonic
24: Sheik
25: Mario

D-Tier
26: Bowser
27: Zelda
28: Pokemon Trainer
29: Ike
30: Lucas
31: Yoshi

E-Tier
32: Ness
33: Jigglypuff
34: Samus
35: Link
36: Captain Falcon

F-Tier
37: Ganondorf

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Your data is worthless in comparison to my opinion;
I'm almost 100% sure this is a joke reply. o_o

I love ZSS and all (believe me, I do), but I don't think she's gonna go anywhere if the small amount of ZSS mainers can't even maintain great tourney results to back up her alleged 'A tier' position. Hell, they should be getting even better results considering that there's a lack of ZSS mains, leading to a lack of knowledge in the MU! Seeing her that low while considering these two things... Doesn't say real nice things, you know? :ohwell:

Gah777

Smash Lord
^is he not top 5 in the game? I mean, he lacks range, but he's got some goot KO options, good recovery (although situational), lives long, and has good airspeed

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
whoever thinks wario is top 5 in the game doesnt know anything about the character.
He's top 4. Falco isn't as good, bad recovery and has a harder time KOing. Next up would probably be IC's, but they can get separated quite easily, and they get counter picked hard! Wario makes up for what he lacks. :psycho:

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
According to the rankings thread, ZSS is being left in the dust in a serious way.

Stop meatriding your character. ZSS is worse than both Olimar and Lucario, and off the top of my head, I can definitely name 11 better characters than her, arguably 12. :\
1. I'll concede to Shaya's data, however tourney results are only an indicator and aren't everything. They change and fluctuate over time.

2. "meatriding?" She isn't tourney viable, I've said that 100 times. :p

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
well I throw the word "viable" in that data loosely.
Viable in the sense that in general the current tier lists S-C tier are reasonably consistant in tournament results.

Wario had A LOT of rep at the last tier list; he was a solid 3rd in tournament dominance in the 6 month period preceding v3 AND was generally top 5 in tournament results for like the life of brawl. Wario has only dropped since the last tier list (actually not completely true, the last two months hes been going up again; but nothing close to what he was).

There are ENOUGH correlations between the character ranking list and the tier list, even if they're independant of eachother.

Browny

Smash Hater
im sure theres a loop of rankings list affecting tier list - affecting character choice in tourneys - affecting tier list etc going on, they can never be truly independant lol

Wulfy07

Smash Apprentice
Eh, Tier list showed that Wario was boss, and he was pretty Boss in terms of tournament dominance until the 3rd tier list came out.
THEN DROP LIKE A BRICK.

lol
I vote Wario hype. He's fifth at best. Right now my top is something like:
Meta Knight
Snake
Diddy/Falco (Falco should be third, but Diddy is current hype, so I see him getting the spot)
(end S tier)
Wario
Marth
Dedede
etc.

Wario is fairly solid, but he's just not S tier material in my book. (Some people are probably happy it's not my book that counts, lol)

Top Bottom