• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

Smady

Smash Master
I like Wolf, he's a clone. Krystal could be a clone, don't add her. Awful.
Wolf is not a clone... ?

Krystal doesn't fit the bill of that type of moveset anyway. Wolf makes sense to be a variation on Fox's set [though not a clone!] because he's Fox's rival. Krystal... I don't even know what she could do without her staff. Nothing?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Sakurai referenced her being a great fighter, and didn't reference her staff. I don't think we've seen fox, falco, or wolf fight before smash? What's your point?

If you think Krystal isn't anything special, at least she has a staff, at least she can represent a Dinosaur stage. Wolf and Falco literally bring NOTHING to smash, other than their semi clone movesets. Which, at her WORST Krystal could bring. Really, if you didn't mind Wolf's inclusion, you shouldn't mind Krystal. Because she can be SO MUCH MORE than Wolf, and at worst, bring just as much as he did. Really her addition regardless isn't bad. Maybe lackluster at worst. But what do you expect from a starfox character? And to me, her lackluster moveset would be amazing, because I like Krystal. As does a decent amount of people.

:phone:

Smady

Smash Master
Being a 'great fighter' isn't enough when there are indeed three other Star Fox reps who are better than she is at fighting. She can't bring anything original to the game. You can argue until you're blue in the tooth about Falco and Wolf, what's important is they're already in the game.

If we're going to have a -fourth- Star Fox rep - keeping in mind that's more than nearly every other represented franchise - it has to be someone extremely popular or unique. I've argued the latter... in terms of the former, Dinosaur Planet is ten years old. The last F-Zero game was a year later, and that series is completely dead. What chance does she have if her claim-to-fame is that long ago? It's fine if you like the game a lot, but realistically, I don't think Sakurai or the Smash fanbase have any affinity with the game or character, and therefore she has a very minute chance of being a newcomer.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
So essentially you don't want Krystal in smash? Why are you here? Why is anyone who doesn't want or not like Krystal in the Krystal thread? Kind of silly.

Smady

Smash Master
"SSB4 Character Discussion." I am discussing Krystal's chances, and I never brought personal preference into the argument.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Ew. You brought up "representation" as if it actually matters. Gross. Your reasoning doesn't sound like Sakurais thinking at all. Its really kind of the exact opposite. Sakurai doesn't mind the age of stuff all that much. Sakurai doesn't mind obscure and cult fandoms, he likes that kind of stuff. And most of all, Sakurai doesn't want a BILLION mario or zelda or pokemon characters, adding one more starfox is most definitely not a billion.

Smady

Smash Master
No one - yes, not even you, Shortie - can read the mind of a psychopath like Sakurai. It just can't be done.

In all seriousness, what you're resorting to now is pure conjecture about things no one could possibly know, like what Sakurai would do on a whim (I like Krystal! Screw the world she's in!): it's incredibly unlikely and impossible to argue against. Any character could be added at random because Sakurai likes them, it's a debate that has no merit. And Krystal has a cult fandom? I don't think the wider gaming population knows who she is. If you want a cult fandom, look at K. Rool and Ridley.

Jeffbelittle

Smash Apprentice
Look I'm a bigger Starfox Fan than most people. I'm even really petitioning that Fox get's a James McCloud skin, because it'd be the best thing that happened ever. Sort of an illusion to Expert mode of Starfox 64 anyways. But Krystal shouldn't be in Smash4.

Dinosaur Planet wasn't actually a Starfox game. And with that said: the only real thoughts I have on Krystal being in Smash 4 would be only slightly greater than Daisy's chances. And it's just because of a silly staff.

If Smash4 had 200 slots open, sure, add Krystal. But I care way more about:

-King K Rool
-Waluigi
-A good pokemon rep
-Toad
-A Sub-Zero Antagonist
-Bowser Jr.
-Paper Mario
-Ridley
-Literally 90% of the Sonic Cast > Krystal from Tails, Shadows, Knuckles, Eggman all the way to Rose.

They all seem far more important than Krystal

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630

-King K Rool
-Waluigi
-A good pokemon rep
-Toad
-A Sub-Zero Antagonist
-Bowser Jr.
-Paper Mario
-Ridley
-Literally 90% of the Sonic Cast > Krystal from Tails, Shadows, Knuckles, Eggman all the way to Rose.

Awh hell nah.

yani

Smash Lord
Look I'm a bigger Starfox Fan than most people. I'm even really petitioning that Fox get's a James McCloud skin, because it'd be the best thing that happened ever. Sort of an illusion to Expert mode of Starfox 64 anyways. But Krystal shouldn't be in Smash4.

Dinosaur Planet wasn't actually a Starfox game. And with that said: the only real thoughts I have on Krystal being in Smash 4 would be only slightly greater than Daisy's chances. And it's just because of a silly staff.

-King K Rool
-Waluigi
-A good pokemon rep
-Toad
-A Sub-Zero Antagonist
-Bowser Jr.
-Paper Mario
-Ridley

Stopped reading at Waluigi. Come on.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Pure conjectures based on whims?

Sakurai doesn't care about the age of a game, look at how much Wario Stuff we've gotten over the years. Look at how much yoshi, and F-Zero astuff. Wario is completely alive and well yet has took forever to even be included in smash while Yoshi and F-Zero completely died and still have been included prior with coninous content updates.

Sakurai likes the underdogs or cult games? Ill have to find the article where I read that. But I know its around.

Sakurai doesn't want a bunch of Mario or LoZ character, that article I know where it is, and can find it for you when I have a internet connection.

Most importantly, Krystal meets his qualifications for a character he would add to Smash. So, really, I think her shots are pretty decent.

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace
So essentially you don't want Krystal in smash? Why are you here? Why is anyone who doesn't want or not like Krystal in the Krystal thread? Kind of silly.

Considering how you showed up in Smash Daddy's own Waluigi thread to argue against his chances and express how much you dislike him, as well as confirming your distaste when he made it to the top of your poll, this is incredibly hypocritical coming from you.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Considering how you showed up in Smash Daddy's own Waluigi thread to argue against his chances and express how much you dislike him, as well as confirming your distaste when he made it to the top of your poll, this is incredibly hypocritical coming from you.
There's a reason you don't see me in there anymore.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Its funny actually, for both being extremely hated, Krystal and Waluigi are both some of the most popular newcomers for Smash (at least in this crowd, in the past Waluigi was significantly less popular)

Waluigi has about 100 votes, and Krystal about 90 in the poll last time I checked.

Jeffbelittle

Smash Apprentice
Stopped reading at Waluigi. Come on.
Sorry, least the guy has proven to have a Niche and has been in enough games that I enjoyed in my youth.

Nothing about Krystal is warranted. If we needed another Starfox character really badly, I'd choose one that's actually a Character in a Starfox game. Rather than the blue fox from KROZOA PALACE *CRAAAWEEEK*

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Sub-Zero?Ô___ò

I think i'll agree with Jeff and Smash Daddy here,not that i don't like Krystal,if she get in i'll play with her like any character.

And you can't really say he likes obscure characters when FRIKKEN ROY is in it,Olimar too.

Smady

Smash Master
Pure conjectures based on whims?

Sakurai doesn't care about the age of a game, look at how much Wario Stuff we've gotten over the years. Look at how much yoshi, and F-Zero astuff. Wario is completely alive and well yet has took forever to even be included in smash while Yoshi and F-Zero completely died and still have been included prior with coninous content updates.

Sakurai likes the underdogs or cult games? Ill have to find the article where I read that. But I know its around.

Sakurai doesn't want a bunch of Mario or LoZ character, that article I know where it is, and can find it for you when I have a internet connection.

Most importantly, Krystal meets his qualifications for a character he would add to Smash. So, really, I think her shots are pretty decent.
Wario stuff? Wario has one character, as do Yoshi and F-Zero. That's two less than Star Fox has right now before Krystal is added. If we're going to use Sakurai quotes, can I suggest we use ones from the past few years at least. Anything beyond that, probably have little relevance to current events.

So basically, you think Krystal has a 'pretty decent shot' because she is not a Mario or Zelda character. This logic applies to so many characters. What makes her unique?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
What was so unique about Lucas? What was so unique about Ike? What's so special about Dedede?

We can go on with this.

Smady

Smash Master
Lucas was in Mother 3, released four years after Dinosaur Planet. He was also only the second Mother representative.

Ike was in Radiant Dawn, which is a Wii game. His series only had two characters and one was cut in Brawl.

Both are main characters, which Krystal is not.

Won't even touch on Dedede. :laugh:

What was your point again?

Jeffbelittle

Smash Apprentice
Wario stuff? Wario has one character, as do Yoshi and F-Zero. That's two less than Star Fox has right now before Krystal is added. If we're going to use Sakurai quotes, can I suggest we use ones from the past few years at least. Anything beyond that, probably have little relevance to current events.

So basically, you think Krystal has a 'pretty decent shot' because she is not a Mario or Zelda character. This logic applies to so many characters. What makes her unique?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LPQ6nT4UpA

Everyone watch this.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Lucas was in Mother 3, released four years after Dinosaur Planet. He was also only the second Mother representative.

Ike was in Radiant Dawn, which is a Wii game. His series only had two characters and one was cut in Brawl.

I asked what was unique about those characters. You failed to answer it on all three attempts. Try again and don't dodge the question this time. Maybe I wasn't clear enough though. What was so unique about them that warranted them being playable characters in Smash?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I enjoyed Starfox Adventures. Instead of looking for what I think is supposed to be there (like most people did), I enjoyed the game for what it was - a solid action adventure game. I knew from the get go it was a Zelda-type game, but that didn't bother me as I enjoyed seeing Fox in a different scenario from Starfox 64.

Smady

Smash Master
I asked what was unique about those characters. You failed to answer it on all three attempts. Try again and don't dodge the question this time. Maybe I wasn't clear enough though. What was so unique about them that warranted them being playable characters in Smash?
Originality isn't the only parameter for being a newcomer. Otherwise we'd see all kinds of zany characters like Sukapon and Bubbles being newcomers over Mario. Are you so dense that I have to explain why King Dedede got in over Krystal?

I'll indulge your weak argument because it doesn't even work regardless. Ike is a slow, heavy sword user, which is different from Marth and Link uses projectiles, along with other gadgets. Lucas relies on his PK abilities more than Ness does, and has some little changes in his moveset to make him interesting. This actually works because there are only two of them, Ninten would be as ridiculous as Krystal. King Dedede... okay, okay, let me hold back the laughter... he summons minions, has a huge hammer, has a unique recovery... pfft, I know right, he's such a Kirby clone. Plays completely differently to any other character in the game.

Krystal is at best a lightweight staff user, though she never uses the staff. At worst she's another Fox clone who has the differentiation of being the 'lightest' when Fox and Falco are already quite light already. Very, very boring.

Jeffbelittle

Smash Apprentice
I enjoyed Starfox Adventures. Instead of looking for what I think is supposed to be there (like most people did), I enjoyed the game for what it was - a solid action adventure game. I knew from the get go it was a Zelda-type game, but that didn't bother me as I enjoyed seeing Fox in a different scenario from Starfox 64.

...You what?

You mean to tell me you were okay with waiting 5 years for a Sequel to a Starfox game, and when it came: you got Starfox Adventures???

You realized Starfox Adventures is why Starfox died right?

It took several years past Starfox Assault came out for me to actually try/enjoy it because I didn't trust the team anymore after Starfox Adventures.

I in fact remember being a kid, Christmas Day. I got a Gamecube. Super amazing graphics in my eyes. The game it came with? Starfox Adventures. 2 Days in I gave up, heart sank, and would have to wait for SSBM to enjoy that machine.

Don't defend Starfox Adventures. You like Crystal 'cuz her stick is cool or whatever? Okay. That's fine. I've seen worse character ideas (Read Goku the other day), but don't you dare defend Starfox Adventures.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I'll never have an opinion different from yours ever again.

****ING DEAL WITH IT.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You're comparing my tastes in games to a genocidal military group?!

Jeffbelittle

Smash Apprentice
You're comparing my tastes in games to a genocidal military group?!
In all fairness: you compared Starfox Adventures to a good experience.

Look bottom line is SA failed at the Genre you described, and to rekindle the spark that set fire to our hearts in Starfox 64.

But that's irrelevant.

What is relevant is: We have THREE Starfox characters. 2 of them are the Luigifications of each other. What you're arguing for is a 4th character of a game that basically died because of the character you're asking for.

And the reason you think she's unique: She has a stick. A staff. You're trying to make an even lighter form of Fox, but she be mid range and have a stick.

I just want you to think about this for a second: Krystal could be the reason a really unique character of a newer or less represented series doesn't get in.

Jakor

Smash Ace
I enjoyed Star Fox Adventures too. The problem is a lot of gamers sometimes don't enjoy the game for what it is and instead criticize it for what it isn't. Same reason why many people disliked Super Paper Mario. And in my opinion, SFA is a great adventure game, and as I like the Zelda series, I really enjoyed it too.

Now, Krystal is one of the most popular newcomers for Smash 4. She's definitely somewhere in the top 10 most wanted characters. Fact.

As for what would make her unique, she not only has her staff, but could also use her psychic abilities. So what if she doesn't or barely use it, while Fox does? It's still her staff. Zelda never used the Din's Fire, Farore's Wind or Nayru's Love either, as opposed to Link, and somehow she ended up having those three items as her specials., her only remaining special being used to transform into Sheik.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I know I'm quite late to this "argument", but I really feel like some of these points are very flawed.

Being a protagonist does not necessarily mean you are unique. Inversely, not being the main character doesn't mean you aren't unique. Kuma asked about uniqueness, not about "statistics". Plus how many playable characters in a series there already are has absolutely nothing to do with uniqueness. Are you saying if characters like Toad, Ghirahim, or Zoroark got into Smash 4, they wouldn't be unique because their series already has major representation?

I'll indulge your weak argument because it doesn't even work regardless. Ike is a slow, heavy sword user, which is different from Marth and Link uses projectiles, along with other gadgets. Lucas relies on his PK abilities more than Ness does, and has some little changes in his moveset to make him interesting. This actually works because there are only two of them, Ninten would be as ridiculous as Krystal. King Dedede... okay, okay, let me hold back the laughter... he summons minions, has a huge hammer, has a unique recovery... pfft, I know right, he's such a Kirby clone. Plays completely differently to any other character in the game.
This doesn't really answer why they were unique enough to warrant being playable, it just describes how "uniquely" they played once they were already in the game. Also it proves that every character in Smash would play different from eachother and uniquely, including Krystal, especially if you view character movesets such as Lucas "unique".

Krystal is at best a lightweight staff user, though she never uses the staff. At worst she's another Fox clone who has the differentiation of being the 'lightest' when Fox and Falco are already quite light already. Very, very boring.
If she was a semi-clone of Fox, I would agree that would be fairly boring, although judging by what you consider unique, she would still apply. I do wonder how you could consider a character that would use a staff (a weapon not yet in Smash) as something "boring". If it's just by your personal opinions, then it would be very subjective. Even if you ask somebody (somebody logical) that does not support Krystal if a moveset using her multi-functioning staff would be boring or not-unique, I doubt they would think either.

...You what?

You mean to tell me you were okay with waiting 5 years for a Sequel to a Starfox game, and when it came: you got Starfox Adventures???

You realized Starfox Adventures is why Starfox died right?

It took several years past Starfox Assault came out for me to actually try/enjoy it because I didn't trust the team anymore after Starfox Adventures.

I in fact remember being a kid, Christmas Day. I got a Gamecube. Super amazing graphics in my eyes. The game it came with? Starfox Adventures. 2 Days in I gave up, heart sank, and would have to wait for SSBM to enjoy that machine.
Starfox Adventures is a good game. It got good reviews, it sold well, it was well received. Like what was said before, alot of purists denounced the game because it was a departure from the previous two titles. Changing the style and genre of a game does not make it bad. Bad gameplay, bad controls, bad graphics (to a lesser extent), bad narrative, etc. make a bad game. Granted, none of these factors in Adventures were the same as previous Starfox games, but they were all decent to good, and none of them were downright "bad".

Also, as popular of an opinion as it might be, Adventures was not the reason Starfox "died", no more than Zelda II caused Zelda to die or the Prime series caused Metroid to die. The main reason Starfox "died" was the back-to-back hit of less-than-stellar Starfox games (Assault and Command), both of which were closer to original Starfox and Starfox 64 design, and both of which were, believe it or not, much less favored than Adventures among the majority. Adventures did not even cause Assault to be received poorly commercially, as it still sold over a million copies, only a little less than Adventures. Plus if Adventures had really killed off Starfox, there wouldn't have been two games developed after it was released.

By your logic, even if Assault and Command had been flawless games, Adventures would still have caused the Starfox series to die, which is incredulously untrue.

What is relevant is: We have THREE Starfox characters. 2 of them are the Luigifications of each other. What you're arguing for is a 4th character of a game that basically died because of the character you're asking for.

And the reason you think she's unique: She has a stick. A staff. You're trying to make an even lighter form of Fox, but she be mid range and have a stick.

I just want you to think about this for a second: Krystal could be the reason a really unique character of a newer or less represented series doesn't get in.
Firstly, Krystal did not kill off Adventures or the Starfox series. The main protagonists are the characters that sell or do not sell a game, not the supporting ones. Tingle didn't kill off Zelda, Waluigi hasn't killed off Mario spin-offs. What caused Starfox to "die" was the mediocre to poor games, not a supporting character in them. Sure, she has a hatebase, but not one so large it would effect the sales, and more importantly reviews, of a Starfox game.

Secondly, since when is having a staff not cause for being unique? It would totally differentiate her and her moveset from any other character, and if implemented would guarantee her not being a clone. How would a character with a totally different moveset, and an exclusive weapon not be unique? There are unique characters that have a whole lot more in common weapon-wise.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
This doesn't really answer why they were unique enough to warrant being playable, it just describes how "uniquely" they played once they were already in the game. Also it proves that every character in Smash would play different from eachother and uniquely, including Krystal, especially if you view character movesets such as Lucas "unique".
Every character plays different from each other and fights uniquely, eh? That's a perfectly fine opinion to have.

How does Krystal being "unique" for moveset potential help her then, exactly? You've basically said everybody is "unique". If everybody is unique, nobody is. We're back to square one.

And yes, Krystal meets Sakurai's four point, incredibly easy to pass criteria. So do characters we all know won't be in, like Slippy, Daisy, Dark Samus and the like.

You lot are using these points to prove that she's "guaranteed" to be in. Just how many other characters are guaranteed, then? You expecting some 65 character roster?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Every character plays different from each other and fights uniquely, eh? That's a perfectly fine opinion to have.

How does Krystal being "unique" for moveset potential help her then, exactly? You've basically said everybody is "unique". If everybody is unique, nobody is. We're back to square one.

And yes, Krystal meets Sakurai's four point, incredibly easy to pass criteria. So do characters we all know won't be in, like Slippy, Daisy, Dark Samus and the like.

You lot are using these points to prove that she's "guaranteed" to be in. Just how many other characters are guaranteed, then? You expecting some 65 character roster?
I was never talking about her chances, I was just proving that Krystal (even as a semi-clone) could be considered unique by Smash Daddy's standards. I don't share the same opinion he does on uniqueness (for example I think that Lucas plays differently than Ness and has several different attacks, but isn't wholly unique). I don't think every character is unique, but I think every character has the potential to be unique.

While I don't share the same opinions on being unique, I do believe that every character can have enough moveset tweaks and differences to play differently. I don't think the potential for a unique moveset increases playable chances to any significant degree, since pretty much every possible candidate has potential for a unique moveset (even if Sakurai disagrees), like you said. Again, I wasn't trying to support her chances, I was merely disagreeing with Smash Daddy's logic about uniqueness, by proving how Krystal would be by his standards.

I was using my points to prove that she would be unique by Smash Daddy's definition, not how she was guaranteed. I don't think she is guaranteed. By my standards on what unique is, she might not even be unique (if she is included) as a semi-clone, but by Smash Daddy's she would be, as long as she wasn't a direct and straight clone. I was also proving how having a staff would be a unique feature. I never meant to talk about her chances.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
@KumaOso and Jeffbelittle: Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but you both could've settled your argument in a more peaceful manner. For next time, please refrain from making flame posts.

Smady

Smash Master
So what if she doesn't or barely use it, while Fox does? It's still her staff.
What you are basically arguing is that any character can have a moveset as you can shoehorn in anything. At that point, there's no use arguing. The only remote difference is 'popularity' which is intangible: it's almost impossible to prove to the point that someone this boring and old is a 'lock.'

I get the feeling we wouldn't even be having this discussion if Krystal had literally anything interesting going for her.

Being a protagonist does not necessarily mean you are unique. Inversely, not being the main character doesn't mean you aren't unique.
That is beside the point. As main characters they are more justified in having a moveset that takes from several aspects of their respective games. Krystal is either Dinosaur Planet rep or yet another spacey.

This doesn't really answer why they were unique enough to warrant being playable, it just describes how "uniquely" they played once they were already in the game.
They're balancing out the roster. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't one of Sakurai's 'points' that a character brings balance to the game? Krystal does not bring anything new to the game.

If she was a semi-clone of Fox, I would agree that would be fairly boring, although judging by what you consider unique, she would still apply. I do wonder how you could consider a character that would use a staff (a weapon not yet in Smash) as something "boring". If it's just by your personal opinions, then it would be very subjective. Even if you ask somebody (somebody logical) that does not support Krystal if a moveset using her multi-functioning staff would be boring or not-unique, I doubt they would think either.
She cannot be the straight clone of Fox - that's Falco - thus she has to have a new set like Wolf. She may be 'psychic' but every other Star Fox character has some gimmick like that going for them too, she is not special. As I have stated previously, Palutena is a lock and has a staff, so that aspect of Krystal would not be unique. They are also not going to base an entire newcomer around a staff that the character barely uses, was in a game ten years old and is entirely irrelevant now. The problem with your argument is, the logic is so broad, you could make it for dozens of characters from 'cult games' in the last ten years, and I'd bet they have far more potential for a set than this.

Jeffbelittle

Smash Apprentice
@KumaOso and Jeffbelittle: Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but you both could've settled your argument in a more peaceful manner. For next time, please refrain from making flame posts.
Fair enough. It was pretty late at night for me anyways.

But regardless: I just don't see why you guys would want Krystal.

99% of the characters that have been posted in this board have unique movesets. Were not at a complete loss for them.

So many of you must find the character intriguing, and I just don't see how :v

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Fair enough. It was pretty late at night for me anyways.

But regardless: I just don't see why you guys would want Krystal.

99% of the characters that have been posted in this board have unique movesets. Were not at a complete loss for them.

So many of you must find the character intriguing, and I just don't see how :v
every character can have his own moveset. clones only happen when the devs get lazy and uncreative. they should put Fox, Falco and Wolf even more different than each another. and I think Krystal could appear in SSB4 with her staff, it could give an entirely different moveset from the other Star Fox characters.

the only reason I defend Krystal is that if they add Slippy, Peppy, Leon, Pigma or Panther, they will probably end up being Fox (semi-)clones, even though they can get their own moveset. well, I think Wolf already had many differences, aside from the Special moves (and don't get me started on the Final Smashes, that was the laziest thing ever!). and all this is assuming that they put a 4th Star Fox character.

Top Bottom