• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I think she would most likely only get regular palette swaps, though I can see her getting a second set of palettes for her Adventures outfit.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'd hope we would get Assault's outfit over everything, and Adventures if she got a second costume.

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
Wolf is not a clone. He has a similar moveset to Fox, but that's a given.
Wolf is a complete conceptual clone. Bowser, the fire-breathing spiky-shelled mondo turtle, is not a clone of the iron-tailed electric mouse Pikachu. However, the "strong-legged high-tech laser-reflector-using space animal" wolf is a clone of the "strong-legged high-tech laser-reflector-using space animal" fox (same goes for Falco.)
It's not about whether they have this much landing lag, they swing their arm/leg in this direction, their reflector gets thrown forwards or is made of bright green slop, or they combo vertically or horizontally.
Being a clone outside of the highly serious community is entirely about "what it looks like, what it seems/feels like, and what it's based on."

Fox is not edgy. Falco is the rebellious maverick of Star Fox, but Wolf is the only one who would make sense to have cheap shots, which he still does not. And people in this thread still stick by the staff argument. It has been a decade since SFA, why reference it? If they didn't give any reference to SFA in Brawl or Melee it's even less likely they will in SSB4.
Fox's serious expression, coupled with his arrogant taunts, makes for a pretty edgy personality.

Of course Fox is not edgy anything like Falco and Wolf, but compare Fox with Ness, Mario, or Kirby. I'm gonna let you know ahead of time that one of them is more "cool," collected, and yes, edgy. It's Fox.

Considering Krystal's other option is basically more of the same we've already been given by the other Space Animals, her using her staff to actually have something unique (and yes iconic) to her is the best option possible.

Shotguner159

Smash Apprentice
Wolf is a complete conceptual clone. Bowser, the fire-breathing spiky-shelled mondo turtle, is not a clone of the iron-tailed electric mouse Pikachu. However, the "strong-legged high-tech laser-reflector-using space animal" wolf is a clone of the "strong-legged high-tech laser-reflector-using space animal" fox (same goes for Falco.)
It's not about whether they have this much landing lag, they swing their arm/leg in this direction, their reflector gets thrown forwards or is made of bright green slop, or they combo vertically or horizontally.
Being a clone outside of the highly serious community is entirely about "what it looks like, what it seems/feels like, and what it's based on."
So is Ike's male, blue haired, blue wearing, sword using Fire Emblem protagonist a conceptual clone of Marth's male, blue haired, blue wearing, sword using Fire Emblem protagonist? They both have a charge up Neutral Special, a counterattack Down Special, an Up Special that involves leaping into the air with a sword and a charge up attack that gives them vertical distance.

I mean, if Wolf being a stronger, heavier and slower than Fox doesn't matter, neither does Ike being stronger, heavier and slower than Marth right? Wolf slashing and biting instead of punches and kicks like Fox doesn't matter? Then neither does Ike swinging is sword differently to Marth. Wolf dressing very differently to Fox doesn't matter? Neither doesIke dressing differently to Marth. Wolf standing differently doesn't matter? Neither does Ike standing differently to Marth. Wolf being harder to control than Fox doesn't matter? Then neither does Ike needing to be controlled differently to Marth. Wolf's blaster having shorter range and being useful in melee combat doesn't matter? Neither does Ike's neutral special involving fire. Wolf's up special not involving fire doesn't matter? Neither does Ike 's up special involving throwing his sword then going up and coming down.

After all, it's not about whether they have this much landing lag, they swing their sword in a different way, their counter is quicker or is stronger, or they combo vertically or horizontally, is it?

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
So is Ike's male, blue haired, blue wearing, sword using Fire Emblem protagonist a conceptual clone of Marth's male, blue haired, blue wearing, sword using Fire Emblem protagonist? They both have a charge up Neutral Special, a counterattack Down Special, an Up Special that involves leaping into the air with a sword and a charge up attack that gives them vertical distance.

I mean, if Wolf being a stronger, heavier and slower than Fox doesn't matter, neither does Ike being stronger, heavier and slower than Marth right? Wolf slashing and biting instead of punches and kicks like Fox doesn't matter? Then neither does Ike swinging is sword differently to Marth. Wolf dressing very differently to Fox doesn't matter? Neither doesIke dressing differently to Marth. Wolf standing differently doesn't matter? Neither does Ike standing differently to Marth. Wolf being harder to control than Fox doesn't matter? Then neither does Ike needing to be controlled differently to Marth. Wolf's blaster having shorter range and being useful in melee combat doesn't matter? Neither does Ike's neutral special involving fire. Wolf's up special not involving fire doesn't matter? Neither does Ike 's up special involving throwing his sword then going up and coming down.

After all, it's not about whether they have this much landing lag, they swing their sword in a different way, their counter is quicker or is stronger, or they combo vertically or horizontally, is it?
Ike fits into a very cliche niche: The "heavy sword user." Ike is the embodiment of this cliche schema.

With that said, the differences between Ike and Marth are far fewer than between Bowser and Pikachu, but Ike has the benefit of being in the heavy sword user schema, while all the space animals share the same schema. Considering the inherently dynamic nature of sword users (sword is second only to bodily fighting, imo) and considering the overtly cliche "heavy sword user" concept, I'd say Ike has enough going for him to be unique from Marth. Talking about "how they dress" or "what color their hair is" is really grasping at straws and exemplifies an entirely missed point. Playstyle stuff matters less the less serious you get, and most of the target audience isn't very serious.

The only things you listed that weren't either grasping at straws, or in-depth playstyle related, were biting/scratching and speed. Both are nice, but is it nice enough to separate him from the others in his schema? Not really. They're still conceptual clones. Ike has the fortunate handicap of being cliche, so he doesn't experience this problem. Ike's cloned moves are something I'd more call an homage to his being a fire emblem rep. In a similar manner, if we had Falco/Wolf/Krystal/Slippy/etc, I'd want them to have a few clone-esque moves from Fox as homages to sharing the franchise.

Really, all Ike has going for him is being that "guy that exists in almost every sword-based thing that's really big/brawny and swings a massive sword like it's nothing." And considering how fundamental that concept is, that's all he really needs.

I'd also like to note that in regards to making it different from Fox, they did a pretty darn good job with Wolf, but how many of Wolf's moves could done just as well by Fox? Ask the same question with Ike, and take into consideration that his sword probably weighs more than Marth's entirety weighs (hyperbole.)

And I agree, it doesn't make too much difference that they have different counters or combo vertically or horizontally. It's all about what it "looks like" and "feels like (mostly visually. Untrained players have a much harder time noticing differences in how a character plays unless it's drastic.)" to a semi-casual semi-core gamer.

Shotguner159

Smash Apprentice
Ike fits into a very cliche niche: The "heavy sword user." Ike is the embodiment of this cliche schema.
And Wolf is the Akuma to Fox's Ryu and Falco's Ken. Hey look, Wolf fits a fighting game Cliche as well!

With that said, the differences between Ike and Marth are far fewer than between Bowser and Pikachu, but Ike has the benefit of being in the heavy sword user schema, while all the space animals share the same schema.
Wolf fits the heavy and strong fighter schema while Fox fits the light and quick fighter schema. That's not the same.

Talking about "how they dress" or "what color their hair is" is really grasping at straws and exemplifies an entirely missed point. Playstyle stuff matters less the less serious you get, and most of the target audience isn't very serious.
Fox and Falco both wear light coloured jackets, have red cloth around their neck, have a headset that stretches around their head and gives them a microphone, carry their blasters and reflectors on their belt and wear pants and boots that are different only in colour. In comparison, Wolf wears dark colours, has spikes all over his uniform, wears his reflector on his back, wears very different boots and pants. He even stands and moves differently. Hell, his blaster fires a different kind of energy blast. The point I was making by how they look is that Wolf only looks like Fox is that both are space animals, just like the only way Ike looks like Marth is that they're both humans.

The only things you listed that weren't either grasping at straws, or in-depth playstyle related, were biting/scratching and speed. Both are nice, but is it nice enough to separate him from the others in his schema? Not really. They're still conceptual clones. Ike has the fortunate handicap of being cliche, so he doesn't experience this problem. Ike's cloned moves are something I'd more call an homage to his being a fire emblem rep. In a similar manner, if we had Falco/Wolf/Krystal/Slippy/etc, I'd want them to have a few clone-esque moves from Fox as homages to sharing the franchise.
Yes, it is. Wolf has very different animations to Fox, so unless you'd like to claim that a tearing into someone with claws is similar to a kicking them, you can't say the way the fight is similar at all. Wolf is the Akuma to Fox's Ryu and Falco's Ken. Look, Wolf also has the handicap of being cliche. And given that Wolf's clone-esque moves are literally just his specials, since all of his A attacks have very different animations and effects, and 2 of those specials are different anyway he fulfills your criteria of just a few moves in common as homage to coming from the same series, while every other one looks different. Wolf has more moveset and animation differences to Fox than Luigi does to Mario.

I'd also like to note that in regards to making it different from Fox, they did a pretty darn good job with Wolf, but how many of Wolf's moves could done just as well by Fox?
Just the biting ones, since Fox doesn't have claws, and Fox has a proper martial arts style that Wolf''s kicking moves don't fall under either.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Landmaster_wtf.jpg
You all realize that Smash Bros is a sausage fest, Krystal would remedy that, she has potential for a great moveset and a FS that isn't a Landmaster. I am betting that Falco will be cut, he is just a reskin of Fox, and Wolf will stay because Smash Bros needs more villians.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I don't like the term sausage-fest if only because I feel the need to scrub my brain after thinking about what the opposite term would be.
And when it comes to crossovers you can't blame them given the material they've gotta work with. The only female in Smash that was the protagonist of her game is Samus.

That said adding Krystal and say Palutena would at least mean there's a mite more balance. I just don't think they should be considered for their twin X chromosomes alone. (Do gods have genes?)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
View attachment 3924You all realize that Smash Bros is a sausage fest, Krystal would remedy that, she has potential for a great moveset and a FS that isn't a Landmaster. I am betting that Falco will be cut, he is just a reskin of Fox, and Wolf will stay because Smash Bros needs more villians.
This post is so bad that it's funny.

It's true Falco has a lot of move similar to Fox's, but if you actually pay enough attention and compare them you can see the effects between them differ. Not to mention Falco has some moves of his own. If Falco were a reskin of Fox he wouldn't be able to throw his reflector, now would he? By your logic Luigi should not stay either.

And that whole "Smash Bros. needs more villains and females" thing is a load of garbage. From King Garbage of the Garbage dynsaty. Wolf has a good moveset and is important to his series, which is why he will stay, not just because he is a villain. Villains and females will get in on their own merits, such as their importance and potential. Smash Bros. doesn't need more villains or females except for the ones that deserve to be in, and there aren't many of those left that are very deserving. As you said Krystal has potential, but neither that nor the fact that Falco is a clone (not a reskin. A clone being a character with sharing many similar, though also differing moves with another character) are reasons for Falco to be cut.

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724

It's true Falco has a lot of move similar to Fox's, but if you actually pay enough attention and compare them you can see the effects between them differ. Not to mention Falco has some moves of his own. If Falco were a reskin of Fox he wouldn't be able to throw his reflector, now would he? By your logic Luigi should not stay either.

And that whole "Smash Bros. needs more villains and females" thing is a load of garbage. From King Garbage of the Garbage dynsaty. Wolf has a good moveset and is important to his series, which is why he will stay, not just because he is a villain. Villains and females will get in on their own merits, such as their importance and potential. Smash Bros. doesn't need more villains or females except for the ones that deserve to be in, and there aren't many of those left that are very deserving. As you said Krystal has potential, but neither that nor the fact that Falco is a clone (not a reskin. A clone being a character with sharing many similar, though also differing moves with another character) are reasons for Falco to be cut.
:falco: cut for Krystal hahaha No!

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724

:falco: cut for Krystal hahaha No!

:wolf: cut for Krystal Yes!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'd rather have all of them, but IF WE HAD TO CUT ONE FOR KRYSTAL, Falco.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Realistically, I don't think any of the current Star Fox characters needs to be cut. If anything, she should get in with the other three.

I mean think about it. If Krystal were to replace Falco or Wolf, then why the **** didn't Sakurai just put her in Brawl? Nothing within the Star Fox series has changed drastically enough to put Krystal in over one of the others. The only way she would reasonably get in is with the other 3 still in the game. But that's just my take on it.

XenothiumX

Smash Journeyman
If Krystal were to replace Falco or Wolf, then why the **** didn't Sakurai just put her in Brawl?
The inclusion of Sonic the Hedgehog was not initially planned, and so his inclusion interrupted the course of development. This may have been a reason why he barley made his appearance at the end of the Subspace Emissary. As for the inclusion of the three other characters who did not play a role within the story of the Subspace Emissary; Wolf, Toon Link, and Jigglypuff, We assume they were included near the end of the game's development. This leads us to believe that these three characters and the forbidden 7 where chosen due to time constraints. You see It takes more time to implement and balance a unique character (Krystal) as opposed to a character with a similar moveset (Wolf) or a character whom the developers had worked with previously (Jigglypuff). If you look at the forbidden 7, they are mostly composed of Clone characters and/or Characters whom they had previously work on before with the possible exception of Dixie Kong, whom we theorize to have originally been Diddy Kong's "Shiek", but the idea was later scrapped. No one other than Sakurai and his team fully knows who Pra_Mai may have been, but the Plusle and Minun theory sounds like an Ice climber collaboration of Pichu clones.

So in the end, did Sakurai choose Wolf due to his limited options to please the fans... or just because he straight up wanted a third Starfox Clone?

Also, another good question is why did he go for a third Starfox character as opposed to the other options from the forbidden 7?
Nothing within the Star Fox series has changed drastically enough to put Krystal in over one of the others. The only way she would reasonably get in is with the other 3 still in the game. But that's just my take on it.
I can't disagree here, Krystal has not appeared in the time period between Brawl and now, however, keep in mind Sakurai describes how close he was to making a new Starfox game before he made up his mind with Kid Icarus. On another note, the Starfox series is not dead just dormant for the time being so Krystal's inclusion can also be considered as an investment along with the return of an idea they may have previously wanted during Brawl's development.

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Also, another good question is why did he go for a third Starfox character as opposed to the other options from the forbidden 7?
I can't disagree here, Krystal has not appeared in the time period between Brawl and now, however, keep in mind Sakurai describes how close he was to making a new Starfox game before he made up his mind with Kid Icarus. On another note, the Starfox series is not dead just dormant for the time being so Krystal's inclusion can also be considered as an investment along with the return of an idea they may have previously wanted during Brawl's development.
This depresses me, didnt know about this :(

XenothiumX

Smash Journeyman

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Anyone think in the possibility of a dinosaur planet franchise, like how it was planned in the begining?
I love krystal, but i would hate if she ends being just another fox character, thats not fun.

MagnesD3

Smash Master

XenothiumX

Smash Journeyman
Anyone think in the possibility of a dinosaur planet franchise, like how it was planned in the begining?
I love krystal, but i would hate if she ends being just another fox character, thats not fun.
Maybe... one possible thing for Dinosaur Planet they could do is start it as a new UI. It'll be a spin off of the Starfox series, instead of an actual Starfox game, Krystal would be the main character with a cameo appearance of Fox (maybe make it a prequel that goes into her origin story). I think the fans would have less of a problem with that then labeling Dinosaur Planet as a new "Starfox" game. I doubt Nintendo would do anything that drastic though...

Kon

Smash Journeyman
4 rep. were in Brawl for the biggest franchises as Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda or Pokemon. Kirby got 3 rep. and Starfox too in Brawl and I guess this is just fine. Maybe Falco or Wolf gets cut for Krystal, but it seems pretty unlikely. Falco is in the series since Melee, so he will most likely stay. Wolf is another of the few villains so he would also have a good reason to stay. I doubt that Starfox will get 4 rep. but if so: Sakurai put Krystal in, please!
She has really the potential for a good moveset and could have really unique abilities. Would be nice if she were in SSB4.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Maybe... one possible thing for Dinosaur Planet they could do is start it as a new UI. It'll be a spin off of the Starfox series, instead of an actual Starfox game, Krystal would be the main character with a cameo appearance of Fox (maybe make it a prequel that goes into her origin story). I think the fans would have less of a problem with that then labeling Dinosaur Planet as a new "Starfox" game. I doubt Nintendo would do anything that drastic though...
Starfox 64 was on 3DS and we had command in DS, looks like they had no intention to go back into adventure, so, is the only hope for a new installment with those gameplay mechanics, and i always hate what they do to krystal in adventure anyways :p

But yeah, i dont have too much hopes, but i dont have too many for krystal in smash neither.

DarkKry4

Smash Ace

I'm actually glad he went with Kid Icarus instead, because that series is longer overdue for a new game, however, if he had chose to make a new Starfox game that included Krystal, then you can bet people would be saying that she is a shoe-in on these forums!

here's a link to the interview as a source: http://techland.time.com/2010/06/28...kes-kid-icarus-fly-again-on-the-nintendo-3ds/

Not really. whos to say her role wouldn't have been relatively minor in that game if he decided to make it? Krystal certainly wasn't a priority when he made brawl. Lets not forget this.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
I wouldn't think shes a shoo-in, but I really think she deserves a chance to be more than just the damsel-in-distress and love interest.. and Command really screwed that one up too. She was supposed to be the lead heroine in her story and got bumped aside so Fox could make a re-entry into the gaming world. I can't say if the end result would have been the same either way, but what's happened for her since just hasn't been good. Let her have the moveset she would have in Dinosaur Planet and give her one chance to shine!

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
And Wolf is the Akuma to Fox's Ryu and Falco's Ken. Hey look, Wolf fits a fighting game Cliche as well!
This is a pretty horrendous comparison. I hate to inform you that "different size/strength/speed" "space animals" is absolutely nothing like the cliche of different size/strength/speed sword users, or different size/strength/speed "pure fighters (like captain Falcon)."
Ike and Marth differentiate from each other exceedingly clearly and fit within expectations because everyone and their mother has already imagined the standard "guy with huge sword vs guy with small sword," but only a few star-fox-in-smash apologists have imagined "sci-fi space animal that's a little faster and sci-fi space animal that's a little slower."
Simultaneously, there's absolutely no point to making fighting game comparisons because we are not making fighting game cliches, we are making mainstream cliches. You can find these cliches all over (especially in anime and video games, the most likely places to find fighting) from Sanosuke in Rurouni Kenshin & Ichigo[?] in Bleach, to Cloud Strife & Magnus in Final Fantasy and Kid Icarus. No where, and I repeat, no where, are you going to find the "heavy space animal" cliche used except in something smash or star fox related. Making fighting game comparisons, at the same time, is horrendous business because Smash is more akin to a Nintendo Party game, and sells more to the "party game" people, than to "fighting game" people.

By the way, no clue who Akuma is, and I don't know whether it's Ken or Ryu that I'm familiar with. Whichever one says "hadouken." Or do they both say this? The problem with hoping to make Street Fighter (I really hope it's Street Fighter, but all fighting games seem pretty much the same to be honest) comparisons is that you won't get a solid audience. Even as a person who's neck-deep into Smash, and a general gamer outside Smash (emphasis on Nintendo,) I wouldn't recognize these.. kind of obscure for generalists comparisons.

Wolf fits the heavy and strong fighter schema while Fox fits the light and quick fighter schema. That's not the same.
No, because there is no "heavy space animal" schema. There is a heavy sword user schema without fire emblem even existing, whereas a "space animal schema" would be lucky to exist without Star Fox.

Fox and Falco both wear light coloured jackets, have red cloth around their neck, have a headset that stretches around their head and gives them a microphone, carry their blasters and reflectors on their belt and wear pants and boots that are different only in colour. In comparison, Wolf wears dark colours, has spikes all over his uniform, wears his reflector on his back, wears very different boots and pants. He even stands and moves differently. Hell, his blaster fires a different kind of energy blast. The point I was making by how they look is that Wolf only looks like Fox is that both are space animals, just like the only way Ike looks like Marth is that they're both humans.
To begin with, all of these arbitrary cosmetic differences are completely irrelevent. A different color/animation/speed blaster doesn't change that it's still a blaster.
There's a massive difference, due to hte context that we ARE humans, between "humans both being humans" as if that's some sort of conceptual clone problem, and "space animals both being space animals." Yes, this isn't exactly fair to star fox, but it's realism and acknowledgement of how the human brain is much more capable of meaningfully discriminating between different human characteristics than different "space animal characteristics."

Yes, it is. Wolf has very different animations to Fox, so unless you'd like to claim that a tearing into someone with claws is similar to a kicking them, you can't say the way the fight is similar at all. Wolf is the Akuma to Fox's Ryu and Falco's Ken. Look, Wolf also has the handicap of being cliche. And given that Wolf's clone-esque moves are literally just his specials, since all of his A attacks have very different animations and effects, and 2 of those specials are different anyway he fulfills your criteria of just a few moves in common as homage to coming from the same series, while every other one looks different. Wolf has more moveset and animation differences to Fox than Luigi does to Mario.
-A blaster is still a blaster, and looks like a blaster, regardless of the color/speed/animation, unless the differences are massive (EX: Samus Charge Shot, or a "Shoop Da Whoop" laser.)
-The fighting still is overtly similar because it just plain is if you look at the context of just how drastically fighting styles can differentiate in a game as dynamic as smash. The fighting style of Pikachu and Bowser is exceedingly different, using electricity and an iron tail vs using fire and spikes (shell/horns). The fighting style between one space animal and another is "I use sci-fi tech in these ways, I use my body parts in these ways, body parts that my comrades also have (see below.)" Bowser does not have an iron tail, and Pikachu doesn't have horns.
-Wolf does not have the handicap of being cliche, because there is no "heavy space animal cliche." There just quite simply isn't, you have to make odd comparisons from other games that many of the core audience might have never paid much attention to, and hope to extrapolate smoothly, to ever imagine he's cliche (hence your Street Fighter comparison.)
-If Wolf HAS to be a character, then his moveset is great, but Wolf doesn't absolutely have to be a character (unlike Luigi, who is the one and only brother of Mr. Nintendo). As such, Wolf has to justify his own inclusion based upon his unique merits that he'd bring to smash Before he is added, because once added you can make any character "as different as can be".

Just the biting ones, since Fox doesn't have claws, and Fox has a proper martial arts style that Wolf''s kicking moves don't fall under either.
And why does Fox not have claws but Wolf does? As far as I was aware, Wolf was never really a "clawed" character until they decided to give him that trait in Smash (Thanks to Xenoblaze for correction here, this is false.), and as far as I was aware, a canine in the form of a fox can have claws just as easily as a canine in the form of a wolf.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've said it several times, Lucario's moveset uses Aura WAY too much. His moveset in Brawl is quite bland and boring, even his specials aren't that interesting. (something OTHER than a counter for his D-special would've been nice)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Aura isn't a type. God forbid a Fighting/Steel type behave like a Fighting and/or Steel type.

Hell, Mewtwo had more physical attacks (as in no ranged blue fire/psychic shenanigans).

But that's neither here nor there. I'd actually want Krystal even without her staff. Sakurai's pulled Star Fox character movesets out of his ass before. Some Assault stuff (such as her affinity for Barriers, and apparently Grenades/Gattling Guns) would be cool.

Top Bottom