• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Video Thread

Stevo

Smash Champion
well I went to California for OC2 as part of team Canada... so I have to be pretty good lol

go look at the central canada thread that just started, I introduce myself there

but as for a quick answer as to why I say im top ten... well I dont know for sure... I used to think I was top 4... but I've played more players from around Canada and its hard to say... I just firgured top 10 was a safe bet I guess. Maybe Im over-praising myself, but there are so many players who just state things like "best falco in canada, best samus in canada" when they dont know that for sure...

Im really not just trying to throw in your face "lolz im better then you guyz!"... Im just saying you'll have your work cut out for you :p

if you had trouble with carl... you'll have trouble with me.

so watch out! ;)

kithkin

Smash Champion
heh no problem i was just wondering, cause to be honest i'm not the best for knowing everyone out there, and wondered if i knew you some other way.

it'll be interesting and fun to be owned by you.

kithkin

Smash Champion
well i have one advantage for our first match, so it may be interesting

but i'm not playing you first, cause i'm gonna bust out a fresh controller the day of, and gotta test it on like levi or something.

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
Are 'ya sure that's wise? If the controller is fresh, you can't use it as an excuse on why you lost! ;)

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Oh, sure you can.

"Aw I haven't gotten used to my new controller yet!"

"This analog needs some breaking in--I can't dash!"

"Do you guys find the buttons stiffer and harder to push on new controllers??"

kithkin

Smash Champion
hehehe exactly, but nah dont worry about complaining, unless i for some reason cant use a working controller, cause my old/current one was literally broken in like 5 ways

lets see, r was slow, analog didnt receive till very top and right side, (no much of one but a was a little flaky, (this is true, dont say its not just cause i f-smash a lot), and i ont use x/y

expecsially with that last one and if you add c-stick, my controller was broken

(in case you dont get it, i was saying since i dont use x/y/cstick i suck, rest of its real)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i dunno about u guys, but a brand new controller is way easier for me to use, in compared to a used worn out type controller.

even like carl tells me "wow ur controller is so crisp man"

i only like to use brand new or fairly new controllers :p

Stevo

Smash Champion
NOOOOOOOO

I cant make it to the biweekly guys :(

im sorry to dissapoint you all

I must depart for edmonton, so sorry for getting anybodies hopes up or whatever

hopefully I will be able to play you guys some other time... and if not... see y'all at carl's tournament

YOU ALL BETTER COME! :mad:

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice
xpirit your falco is decent. I am not sure if its the video but it seems your lasers are not fast falled. Seems like your shooting them really slow and it could be faster. If its the video then its cool but if its not then you need to shoot your lasers faster to keep IC away. Use shine more to bring them into the air where they have less desyncing opportunities. Other than that your falco was really decent.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

hopefully I will be able to play you guys some other time... and if not... see y'all at carl's tournament

YOU ALL BETTER COME! :mad:
Link please =]

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Pro Impact BI-WEEKLY Smash #8

With regards to the recent tournament, there's probably quite a few matches I will be uploading. If there's any specific ones you would like, let me know here and I'll try to squeeze 'em in .

kithkin

Smash Champion
hm, well i'm going to re-request my set (set if can, if not, then one of the matches) from my first set with John, the one that i won. (really any match, whichever you think is best, if not the set.)

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
zOMG double post.

Request for Bi-weekly number... 9?

My Kirby, Preston's Falco. Fountain of Dreams, round 3 of the first set we had.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
And you need to implement "January 2007" =)
Haha, thanks for letting me know, Gustav, didn't pick up on that. :)

Wow...The Mario player disgraced his own name. Made him seem like he had a bad reputation....Sad...
Uh huh, yeah, gtfo. None of the Mario play in these videos, or any for that matter, is capable of disgracing one's own name as badly as a comment like that. Good luck climbing that reputation ladder. :rolleyes:

Ermine

Smash Ace
REQUEST!!!: Hi there! I would like to request the match with me (Koda) Pikachu Vs (NTRO) Marth, Yoshi Island and I was also wondering if I will be included in the highlights weeklies video thingy XD...

kithkin

Smash Champion
hahaha just be patient with the highlight reel, but i'm sure you'll be in it.

but the thing about this highlight reel is i noticed i personally didnt see too many epic combos, but tons of hilarious moments. i wish i could remember them all to help randall out.

and i actually wanna request two if alright, first and more important of the two, one of my sheik dittos against john, perferably one I lost on. like FD.

and secondly one of my winning matches of me sheik vs john marth.

i need to do some watching. thanks.

kithkin

Smash Champion
sorry but i have to repost for the idiocy of the post before me.

god, its pro because the hosts crew is called pro impact players.

and we dont care for your stupid comments. you can leave.

I hate people like you. and you're an 07.

Top Bottom