• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project GENO - MarioDK Demo out

Necro Toad

Smash Apprentice
I posted a long time ago I 3DS Max model, maybe it can be imported?

By the way, there's any one seeing this topic that can convert the Joeadok's model?
We have spend so much time in this project, and we are so close to finish it, if anyone know how to help, please, say something

mariodk

Smash Ace

afew thing is wrong with Geno´s boneset but i will fix it and he will get his own boneset (still so we can port animations from a brawl char. to Geno for like hurt animations) moveset still over ToonLink
but will do a oneslot over TL or a other

mariodk

Smash Ace
Very nice model you got there MarioDK.
Can't wait to see him in-game (though a one-slot over Lucas would be highly appreciated).
still unsure who he will be over
i am also thinking to port this moveset to over R.o.B so we dont lose ToonLink
the problems is
like if i moving left arm bone the right arm is moving and alot of these problems if using geno´s boneset and if try to do a other´s boneset this happen:

mariodk

Smash Ace
yes if you vote on beyondyou´s poll for Geno he will make him instead of me :D
but moveset i will work on after Xmas
it will be over R.o.B since he is perfect for that or i will more try to port him over r.o.b and see it works if not Geno stay on TL

mariodk

Smash Ace
Geno moveset Revamp will First be over ToonLink later ported to R.o.B cuz have planed a SSBB pack with mario & Sonic vs. animes(Dragonball,alittle pokemon,Naruto,alittle onepiece)
i got much better at both animations + PSAing since then i started on Geno moveset and even at vertexing/modeling, recolours/CSP making too

Geno moveset i will start on after Xmas (in other words): after goku over pit v1,Gotenks beta,alittle update on Vegeta´s "B" attacks

maybe we will get this texture as one of the alt. colours cuz that one looks more classic Geno then brawl geno

mariodk

Smash Ace
i am still needing help for Geno
i am mainly a PSAer but can still make animations (not 100% good)
i am thinking Geno´s jumps/fall animations should be like Mario/luigi´s

mariodk

Smash Ace
help with animations?
yes i might needing help with animations but i getting better just look at my Goku over pit psa now with Down-taunt and F-tilt and afew other animations but can always use help but after Xmas i will post the moveset in KC-MM and bump my Geno project thread too

mariodk

Smash Ace
Project: Geno will be over R.o.B instead and here is some preview:
(boneset over Peach but edited it alot so it can use some of mario´s animations
and peach´s boneset can be ported to R.o.B for his moveset i will make :D)

handGun(maybe i move that bone for that to a other bone and there is one gun on each arm):

for Animations where Geno can fire his Hands:
cape still WIP
and Geno was really easy to Rig(but cape)

mariodk

Smash Ace

cape got capebones now :D
now just fix my animations for the new model
make the throws/Airs and done with animation work (or atleast for a V1)
then port the model over R.o.B(good its over Peach´s boneset but edited alot)
and PSA anything
edit:

model almost done right now its over Peach(cuz i edited Peach´s boneset alot)
peach or zelda is the only onces that can be ported to R.o.B
(just used wait1 animation for mario to test )

edit:
animation previews:
F-tilt:

D-tilt:

side-Smash:

down-Smash:

and i got more done but too lazy to make .gif of them
new texture+CSP pose:

mariodk

Smash Ace
:D
almost all "A" attacks is done both PSA+Animations
still afew left in animations or i needing to revamp
and then "B" attacks PSAing +make down-B animations and PSA it(only up-B is done here)
and then FS animetions+model+PSA
after all that is it just animte the cape to be right on all the animations in the Fitmotionetc.pac
so it is not T-posed all time and Geno moveset V1 is ready to be released but as i said in KC-MM i will make a big release day
so if Geno moveset v1 is done before brawl styled texture for my majin buus models the PSA will not be released cuz i will release loads of good hacks that day :D

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
:D
almost all "A" attacks is done both PSA+Animations
still afew left in animations or i needing to revamp
and then "B" attacks PSAing +make down-B animations and PSA it(only up-B is done here)
and then FS animetions+model+PSA
after all that is it just animte the cape to be right on all the animations in the Fitmotionetc.pac
so it is not T-posed all time and Geno moveset V1 is ready to be released but as i said in KC-MM i will make a big release day
so if Geno moveset v1 is done before brawl styled texture for my majin buus models the PSA will not be released cuz i will release loads of good hacks that day :D
the man with the plan!
I think I'm going to make him a custom win theme based off of smrpg, I'll post it l8r.

mariodk

Smash Ace
Canon merged with Geno for his FS:
Geno flash:
(now the canon can be oneslot recolour + the canon got bones so it can be removed if not used)
and ingame preview:

i dont think i will find a good shader for him
i tried many but dont really looked good so i just used the shader i using for all my other model imports that one from Goku

the only thing that is needed on the model is revamp that Cape´s rig + metal texture + if i find a good shader then a shader for the model

mariodk

Smash Ace
Wait, the cannon is activated via bone? Interesting. Does it activate if he's being thrown?
its hiden until its resized back to 1 in animations
its not showing then gets thrown
same with handguns only shown then its animted
anything works as it should
im just finished FS animations and soon Down-B then these is PSAed almost all attacks is done

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Ah, so default size is 0. Right on.

Lookin' good... Although it's kinda hard to see his pupils due to the ribbon. Is that just a bad angle?

mariodk

Smash Ace
Ah, so default size is 0. Right on.

Lookin' good... Although it's kinda hard to see his pupils due to the ribbon. Is that just a bad angle?
got a better preview:

maybe i will get Geno alittle bigger since he is alittle higher then Mario i saw on some images

anyway almost just finished The FS animations
but not preview yet since the next preview will be a Video with all moves PSAed

Top Bottom