• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project GENO - MarioDK Demo out

mariodk

Smash Ace
damn i dont think i can get a preview video up today as i planed cuz of i almost had to redo the N-B in PSA
and took like the whole day to get it to work but now its almost done just the GFX needed to be animted as i wanted to be the right size too

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
damn i dont think i can get a preview video up today as i planed cuz of i almost had to redo the N-B in PSA
and took like the whole day to get it to work but now its almost done just the GFX needed to be animted as i wanted to be the right size too
It's cool dude, it's the weekend ;) don't burn yourself out.

mariodk

Smash Ace
It's cool dude, it's the weekend ;) don't burn yourself out.
dont worry :D i got alot of time
and the next week i am free from work+school so alot of free time to work on geno+ do other things+ work on my coming Best PSA cuz i making anything perfected
Geno moveset will not be my best PSA after im done with Gotenks moveset

but Geno will still be a good moveset
after all he is my fav. mario char. (if mario bros does not count)
but my fav. char. is still Gotenks :D

but right now is Geno or my Goku moveset some of my best work
SMBZ mario v3 with fire mario transfrom is also good but not as epic as Goku or Geno

mariodk

Smash Ace
down-B: Geno Blast
is kinda done but i can´t show preview yet since i just ported a random start/looped/fire animation for make the attack in PSA
but i think sometime in next week i will get Video preview ready ( i hope)

Senjen

Smash Apprentice
awesome stuff!

whats with the yellow texture on the underside of geno's hat?

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
I find it funny that this and Mewtwo were some of the first PSA projects ever made here on Smashboards, and 3 years later they're finally becoming the near professional grade movesets we were hyped for so long ago. How far we have come.

mariodk

Smash Ace
I find it funny that this and Mewtwo were some of the first PSA projects ever made here on Smashboards, and 3 years later they're finally becoming the near professional grade movesets we were hyped for so long ago. How far we have come.
mewtwo is still WIP by the same person who started it but now with help from others like KingJiggypuf

Geno is almost a Solo project by me(i did most of the animations+all the PSA work)
model by "insert the name of the one who made it here cuz i forgot"
help with Brawl texture by starwaffle
help wtih CSP/BP by SJS (as soon i send the model) he said yes to help with that
some animations by KTH
and almost re did all of the animations from the newest Indigo's Geno to the new model
it still almost not his animations anymore ported to my model rig/boneset but i edited them but will still give him credit
and southcraft (from KC-MM) for port geno over rob

but i PMed shadic about all my progress and he saw it and will possible help after V1 is released or is almost done and just needing Revamps

here is what i needing to do:
revamp cape rig
revamp some of the worst animations
make a new F-Air/up-Smash since they dont come so good out and needing a whole new attack
make Down-B(still needing to do that attack)
PSA the FS
make Wins/up-taunt
make a JumpBack since he only got JumpF right now but his JumpAir is only needed one of it fits for both jumpAirF/B
make recolour of the flat texture of Geno (not starwaffle´s but the texture that was with the model)
send the textures+model to SJS for he can make CSP/BPs
and then Animte Cape on the rest animations in the Fitmotionetc.pac and done

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
That's INSANE!! It's amazing how far this project has come since the early days. I've been here since the beginning (mostly lurking) and it's incredible to see this project looking as great as it does. Thanks MarioDK! Any rough idea on when we can expect a beta release?

mariodk

Smash Ace
That's INSANE!! It's amazing how far this project has come since the early days. I've been here since the beginning (mostly lurking) and it's incredible to see this project looking as great as it does. Thanks MarioDK! Any rough idea on when we can expect a beta release?
i dont know yet then first release come cuz i wanted to make a big release day since i got two other movesets almost done too + afew model imports
but then all these is finished anything is released

mariodk

Smash Ace
guess what
Geno is almost done
just geno boost left,rig cape to shoulder/arms instead of cape bones(i think that will be better then Cape bones+it will possible also save filesize for animations) and get good SFX for:
Geno Beam(load/Fire),Geno Whirl

but Geno boost might take a while to PSA cuz im needing to put subrotations to all subactions for get super armor code then Def up mode is on
but attack up is easy that just do something like i did with SSJ mode for Goku and boost dmg but will do so it will only boost 8x "A" Attacks(not throws is inc.) or 2x "B" attacks(Down-B/N-b/Side-B) will alo d so the count down for the limit of attacks in Attack up mode will only count down then you hit someone but if you dont hit it will not count down
the taunt is random you will get Def up or attack up but if you got hitted much(like as Shadow´s chaos control) you can get both def up/attack up
also the taunt can´t be use until Def up or attack up mode is gone

MetroidMaster1

Smash Apprentice
KCMM is back! :D Too bad Brawlvault isn't working yet :( *wants to upload clash of ninja 2 lee*
Shoot me a PM when you're done working on geno/vageta since I know you're about done with gotenks.

I could really use a lot of help with specials and whatnot...

mariodk

Smash Ace
KCMM is back! :D Too bad Brawlvault isn't working yet :( *wants to upload clash of ninja 2 lee*
Shoot me a PM when you're done working on geno/vageta since I know you're about done with gotenks.

I could really use a lot of help with specials and whatnot...
Gotenks i am not as close as vetega/SMBZ mario v3
but smbz mario v3 will be done today or tomorrow
geno beta is done
and BV is working not 100% but ppl can still DL it like as before

anyway made a HD texture for classic geno:

http://unotaku.com/kcmm/forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25315

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
It was a dark night about five days ago, when all of a sudden an IM window lowers my League of Legends; "DOOD LETS MAEK A TEXTURE LOL"

Shadic had IM'd me, and I told him "STFUNOOB"

Then I finished my game and we got to work on the texture set.

And so I present to you Forest Maze, based off of the same area of Super Mario RPG fame! It has fog adjustments so it's the entire SSE level recently released with the B+ beta. It replaces Hyrule Temple. Enjoy!

Hint: Click the thumbnails!

Doesn't it look nice?

Pay no attention to Geno beating up a party member :D

Geno approves! In a menacing way...

What's that in the background? Wait...

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?vzdwzgho2wl
Does anyone have another link to download the stage in that post? That link doesn't work.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Things are going surprisingly well, I've finished more than half of my job so far. Hype!

CSP by SJS.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Idk modeling was more fun for me, I am however going to be working on ramona flowers animations soon though. Be prepared for more revamped geno animations, This new geno thing is gonna be out of this world

Skieth

Smash Apprentice
I'm a little late to the party, but I just saw StarWaffle's two Geno videos and they look awesome.

I'm kind of surprised a video showing new animations didn't get any attention. I don't know the rules about making new threads, but it might help considering the original post is a few years outdated.

Wolfric

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GoodLuckTrying
I'm a little late to the party, but I just saw StarWaffle's two Geno videos and they look awesome.

I'm kind of surprised a video showing new animations didn't get any attention. I don't know the rules about making new threads, but it might help considering the original post is a few years outdated.
Not like this section has any activity aside from Roy's thread. =P

Weboh

Smash Rookie
Would it be possible to have Geno go over say, Lucas, by renaming the files "FitLucas?" As much as I like Geno, Toon Link is one of my favorite characters.

Top Bottom