• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Kid Goku (FIRST BETA RELEASED!)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i have trouble reading hex. i can only do it because i can go from hex -> binary -> english. so my ability to read it isnt based around hex.

ronnieo2

Smash Rookie
how to hack goku please send a message

how do you guys hack this goku character? i realy wanna know so this csn be my very first hacked person :)

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
how do you guys hack this goku character? i realy wanna know so this csn be my very first hacked person :)
This is an incomplete project back from the days when people tried to make movesets from imported models. It's probably still very glitchy and I believe the last post is newer than the last update to the hack.

PSI Power

Smash Rookie
I've got something to say!

Soo You guys arent doing this project anymore huh? :glare:
Thats to bad it truly is :urg:

But since no one else is going to finish this.............
THEN I HAVE DECIDED TO PICK IT BACK UP "Hercule Smirk"

Do you know how long ive waited for this to be finished?
Far to long!
So i decided to animate kid goku's un-animated animation moves :bee:

Unfortunately, i am still a novice so some may not be as good as potrayed :urg:

But YEA, If anyone else would like to see this project finshed this is what we need

Edit: All we really need is PSA Hackers .
Vertex and Texture hackers will no longer be neccesary (actually unneccesary to begin with since all the vertex and textures are already set)

Together, Project Kid Goku will be complete :happysheep:

Note: I will be posting the fitluigimotion.etc Soon
Jus be a lil' Patient :bee:

Top Bottom