• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Kid Goku (FIRST BETA RELEASED!)

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
any one can upload a goku beta version?
I thik it´s pretty cool and tomorrow my brother has birthday he said that would be wonderfull^^.
please :D. I don´t wont to stress somebody.
Sorry for my bad english i´m from german.

sorry i saw the download in the video ... thanks alot mastaklo xD
(a very nice birthday present) ^^
Dude... never... ask... for... betas...

You... won't... get... them...

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
Well as stated, the kid goku beta was released, for those who missed it, it was in the description to the vid i posted... heres is the download link for the kid goku beta
http://www.mediafire.com/?rdjmzg2h1wt
please note that this is a very early release with no psa modifications yet.... we have yet to get more glitches fixed and animations done before we move on to that.... if anybody is interested in helping with said subjects, please post, and enjoy

piggyjelly

Smash Apprentice
I'm just taking a quick guess at this, but I think the problem of the black texture glitch is his shadow.

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with texture animation or whatever its called lol... basically whenever he is forced to change his colors (charge his smash, coming back from a death, shielding, fireballs) he will glitch for some reason... we really need to find a way to fix this, it's one of the main reasons we uploaded the beta so we can get help from other people

piggyjelly

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with texture animation or whatever its called lol... basically whenever he is forced to change his colors (charge his smash, coming back from a death, shielding, fireballs) he will glitch for some reason... we really need to find a way to fix this, it's one of the main reasons we uploaded the beta so we can get help from other people
I don't know but I'm sure you've realized his face remains normal no matter what so if your looking to solve it look at the face.

ds22

Smash Lord
Of all the models I'm testing right now (Kid Goku, Ichigo, Megaman Vollnut, Naruto, Amy), Kid Goku freezes the most (actually, he's the only one who freezes on me).
Every time, in the midst of a Brawl, it freezes.
Probably because he either tries to grab or something else which make him freeze (still need to figure out what exactly the problem is).

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
hmmm I don't know what causes that either.... lol darn glitches Dx
we need animators! =/

SmashBrosAnimated

Smash Rookie
Ok so I am excited about this project but had one question. Approximately when do you think this will be ready? I tried to as mastaklo on his youtube account but he must of been busy with something because he never replied...Thank you for making this project though, its gonna come out great!

D1337

Smash Apprentice
My friend tried the beta for this. I liked it good start but absolutely loved it! He ke3ps teeeeling me to check updates. For sake of my sanity finish this soon xD

He especially the battle damage colors

Marcel06.21.1995

Smash Cadet
hmmm...
i think it´s pretty cool but you need to be a little bit ... not faster but... sorry i don´t know how i should explain
i think you also can add samus final smash to kid goku whith copy and paste ... it looks like a big kamehameha that would be also pretty.
sorry i hope you understand me...

D1337

Smash Apprentice
I've bee thinking...
I understand you are still working on his moves and so far everything from the beta i like. But if i may can you create the moveset around Luigi's? Pretty much I don't want to get rid of Luigi from my game so if you could make Goku fight as Luigi does.
I have some suggestions if you intrested.

- Luigi's head butt can be like Goku's headbutt! :D
*You could use Goku's kai charge animation as the charge for the headbutt and the ramming head annimation for the headbutt (*Or maybe just a random flipping animation which makes the move more humorous since Goku is a child)
-Keep the fireball/Kamahamaha annimation just add more damage and/or chargeable
-The ^B should definitely stay the same(Just use a uppercut animation for Goku)

These are just a few ideas I have thought of. Mainly because I play with Luigi. And I like it if I did not have to replace his moveset or anything. I'd help you with the PSA/MODEL myself but I have a MAC now.
Pleas consider this for all the Luigi lovers out there.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I've bee thinking...
I understand you are still working on his moves and so far everything from the beta i like. But if i may can you create the moveset around Luigi's? Pretty much I don't want to get rid of Luigi from my game so if you could make Goku fight as Luigi does.
I have some suggestions if you intrested.

- Luigi's head butt can be like Goku's headbutt! :D
*You could use Goku's kai charge animation as the charge for the headbutt and the ramming head annimation for the headbutt (*Or maybe just a random flipping animation which makes the move more humorous since Goku is a child)
-Keep the fireball/Kamahamaha annimation just add more damage and/or chargeable
-The ^B should definitely stay the same(Just use a uppercut animation for Goku)

These are just a few ideas I have thought of. Mainly because I play with Luigi. And I like it if I did not have to replace his moveset or anything. I'd help you with the PSA/MODEL myself but I have a MAC now.
Pleas consider this for all the Luigi lovers out there.
I think that's not a good idea. I main luigi as well, but Goku will never be used in a tournament or anything, so you don't need to worry about that. Any other time, just reset the wii to use luigi. Not that big of a hassle.

D1337

Smash Apprentice
I think that's not a good idea. I main luigi as well, but Goku will never be used in a tournament or anything, so you don't need to worry about that. Any other time, just reset the wii to use luigi. Not that big of a hassle.
But I still want play with the Goku model.

Fen__

Smash Ace
You can use the Goku model as a single outfit for Luigi. The animations will probably be messed up, but it will appear as Goku and use Luigi's moveset.

D1337

Smash Apprentice
i thought you meant Goku with his moves and everything, not just his model. a misread on my part, sorry. not mine, btw. :laugh:
Ohz... well everyone makes mistakes. Can't wait for the new version though. Whether it be Luigi MS or not. Good luck. I'll be sure to check up on the thread (of course)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
could we get a progress update with this?

i talked to a friend of mine working on the lloyd project, and he said "you just add a lighting layer thats translucent; invisible" in psa. if that helps you out at all.

Brawldude

Smash Rookie
Try for his Recover move he shoots the kamhama out his foot like his special in the budoki series. Smash ball atttack goes ape form and like giga bowser very power full

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
really this is dead? i never bumped here but i thought this was one that couldv'e been completed

Top Bottom