• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M @ Genesis 2 results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapemaster550

Smash Rookie
my lips are so dry...

i'm mad salty right now, just had $132 stolen, STOLEN from me
didn't expect that brawl match to end so soon, so i just went to olive garden with my homies

shoutouts to coocoo4cocopuffz aka beast of satan aka J666 we did a fairly good job of hustlin in doubles. fairly. nah we *****.

My man RapeMaster550.
who are you, can't expect me to remember every anus i violated

first of all, no one knows anything. falco ***** every single character. every single one. why? screw you not tellin my secrets and ganon aint ****

if any of yall are just itching to be hardcore penetrated, then i'll be down for any MM esp doubs with my boy J666

really gotta get chapstick cause my lips are as dry as the pockets of the project M players

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
my lips are so dry...

didn't expect that brawl match to end so soon, so i just went to olive garden with my homies

shoutouts to coocoo4cocopuffz aka beast of satan aka J666 we did a fairly good job of hustlin in doubles. fairly. nah we *****.

first of all, no one knows anything. falco ***** every single character. every single one. why? screw you not tellin my secrets and ganon aint ****

if any of yall are just itching to be hardcore penetrated, then i'll be down for any MM esp doubs with my boy J666

really gotta get chapstick cause my lips are as dry as the pockets of the project M players

lmfaooooo <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
my lips are so dry...

lmfao fun stuff

Divinokage

Smash Legend
my lips are so dry...

Let me make this deathly clear for you, I have the money.. do you? =) Ganon *****.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
my lips are so dry...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lmfao
i should have gone Puff game 1. we probably could have won. ggs tho

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I would really like to as well but we never have time at tournaments like these. I really want to get a release out so P:M doesn't have to be relegated to a cheap side event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom