• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
3.02: "Man this stuff is broken, I'm just gonna abuse it until they fix it LOL Just wait for 3.5, then the characters will be legit"

3.5: "This sucks, why is everything nerfed? Everything I used to do is bad now. Worst patch ever, I want 3.02 back"

Player -0

Smash Hero
I want my Link Nair back :c

Tether recoveries got boned so hard though.

Edit - I kind of want TLink's Nair back too. I need a pack of tissues and a desaltifier.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I want my agt bomb recovering back :c
I thought it was easier? Or you mean when you try it multiple times or something

Eventually Lylat needs to get a remade background that isn't nauseous, well, remade stage entirely. I forgot why certain people might like Lylat.

Last edited:

l3thargy

Smash Journeyman
After 3 uses or it hits it 3 times during the single swinging and doesn't explode?
the up-b hits the bomb multiple times but the bomb doesn't blow up, I can bomb jump perfectly without a miss in 3.0 so I know I can do it, but for some reason it never works for me in 3.5 :/

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
i'm glad i'll be starting PM at 3.5
Actually Idk why I've not paid more attention, bud does Ganon not have his swat-team-door-kick ftilt from brawl? I'd be sorely disappointed. I ask cuz I just saw he still has his melee cap-ripped usmash roundhouse which I thought they also replaced with his more direct and brutish high kick that I similarly thought was more appropriate for the dorf.

edit: yes I replied to myself. I'm very lonely, you see.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure you have to bomb jump like Melee now. Just chuck + Spin. I'd like to see a visual gif of hitbox changes between 3.02 vs. 3.5 for a lot of characters, it would be nice.

I forgot why certain people might like Lylat.
3 platforms means 3 times as many chances to F-Smash or Up Tilt/Up Air shenanigans with Marth and people have to be even MORE careful while recovering or miss the ledge or get D-Tilted. Marth CP ftw.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
the up-b hits the bomb multiple times but the bomb doesn't blow up, I can bomb jump perfectly without a miss in 3.0 so I know I can do it, but for some reason it never works for me in 3.5 :/
I remember being able to get it, but it have to not be stale probly
I'm pretty sure you have to bomb jump like Melee now. Just chuck + Spin. I'd like to see a visual gif of hitbox changes between 3.02 vs. 3.5 for a lot of characters, it would be nice.

3 platforms means 3 times as many chances to F-Smash or Up Tilt/Up Air shenanigans with Marth and people have to be even MORE careful while recovering or miss the ledge or get D-Tilted. Marth CP ftw.
Well shucks, still can't take it then. It's such an ugly stage

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542

Pick Marth
Chump
I'll bet yer booty m8
Don't cp in wickd smurt

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
****ing IOSYS, they remixed a 2hu song and a Skrillex song at the same time
open the spoiler for a gif that doesnt quit with this song

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Apparently in this version, the way to do it is to Up-B immediately after throwing the bomb, rather than waiting a bit like the last version. Or so says Hylian at least.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I was wondering if someone could explain the extra character model rigs/palettes that came with 3.5 (Stuff like Mario that has all of his slots (Default Mario included) installed in the SD by default). I was adding my textures etc from my 3.02 build and I was all like, "Oooooooooohhhhh, I better not touch this yet", since I don't really have any idea whether or not there's a vital reason for this.

Last edited:

Kati

Smash Lord
I thought it was easier? Or you mean when you try it multiple times or something

Eventually Lylat needs to get a remade background that isn't nauseous, well, remade stage entirely. I forgot why certain people might like Lylat.
I'll be updating the calm lylat for 3.5 soon if no one else does. It takes one of the space backgrounds in lylat and removes all ships and pew pew pews. It's still just exciting fighting in space.

Hopefully by the 21st as my scenes monthly is the next day.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
But that's what a lot of peeps strive for. Same with anything irl. Only a handful gets to be the 1% while the rest rot in admiration and desperate hope.
Speak for yourself, I'm GLAD I don't have any spotlight.
I have the day off today (good because I worked late yesterday), so... BRSTM day?!
With two loop variations.
https://mega.co.nz/#!bFNUEToB!_-XgSJZnLb6cfmtpYfkNaNtgwg-cr__nWmre8xEmzg8
https://mega.co.nz/#!6V1mQLbQ!4Addo-USMhQVczKR5Xxg0cI-9W8DbNVFJ89pCwG9C40
Requested some time ago by yours truly in one of the BRSTM-related subreddits, and some kind soul delivered.

Gogogo

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
You mean like this?

gosh this brings back memories.

Memories of saying to people "listen you realize because you can beat me with an A-tier doesn't make you better than me right? You are a coward and a living lie" and then the recipient and I proceeding to fist fight.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Actually Idk why I've not paid more attention, bud does Ganon not have his swat-team-door-kick ftilt from brawl? I'd be sorely disappointed. I ask cuz I just saw he still has his melee cap-ripped usmash roundhouse which I thought they also replaced with his more direct and brutish high kick that I similarly thought was more appropriate for the dorf.

edit: yes I replied to myself. I'm very lonely, you see.
*pats back*

He has that sparta kick from brawl, yes. So no disappointment 4 u.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Lmao definitely comaining G&W. Used to play him for the lulz, but now that I can use dacus, ****'s become too fun. Also love how his throws are so free while the opponent has no visual cue where to di.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Last edited:
Top Bottom