• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Will Charizard's sweetspotted Nair get a kill buff anytime soon? From what I've seen in streams, it's weaker than an unsweetspotted Nair, and doesn't combo into much. Does it just have a new sweetspot oooorrr...?

And oh, congratz, Rikana

crush

Smash Master
I first played him at a tournament in Massachusetts a couple months ago and I swear everyone was saying the same thing about him.
Its because I always spam/troll and say stupid stuff so people think I dont really play the game, then they see in real life that im also 12 years old so they think im even worse, but then when they play me im just average spacy player so theyre surprised and end up thinking im better than I actually am, lol.

:phone:

Rikana

Smash Champion
^
Good way to disguise yourself. I should learn from you. Trolling is always a good thing.

Qzzy

Smash Journeyman
Yo,

I played on Sniperfox's stream a couple of times and play with him regularly.

Sheik's downthrow is fine. Not a nerf that really changes much, honestly. And as a guy who has no qualms about chaingrabbing, I think I prefer the PAL version of her throw. Makes things funsexymessy, yum. And I think I would prefer it against the fastfallers, but that match hasn't happened enough for me to say. At the very least, I don't think I would mind it there. Sheik's NTSC D-throw doesn't destroy half the melee cast; SHEIK destroys half the melee cast.

Better down-b, please, not even needed. Not unless I'm tipsy and feel like wearing a dress.

Her recovery is fine too. Nothing wrong with sheik. If anything, just remove chain and replace with a fifth taunt; erotic asphyxiation via the chain, with fifty fifty chance to lose a stock.

You guys should complain about Ike. He's not overpowered, just annoying. Mostly against Kirby. Makes me feel like a fly being swatted. Boo! (/salt.)

Cero

Smash Lord
Would it be possible to make it so that Pit's arrows, when you press B and then press L/R, the arrow doesn't fire but is instead left floating in the air where you pressed B (kind of like Din's fire).

You can set up 3 or 5 (whatever) in the air and when you press B again they all fire in the direction that they were set.

You can fire arrows normally too. Just tap B like usual without pressing a trigger.

Also, the floating arrows have hurtboxes and can be dispatched by enemy attacks (also like Din's except that they don't have pulsing hitboxes).

MaxThunder

PM Support
^^I'm gonna eat cake for melee's birthday=)...

Lol, in all honesty, I'm not sure... I guess you could just airdodge down and stay in place but moving while doing it just seemed like a better option. Makes it so you can shoot these and position yourself relatively easily at the same time.
oh... well yeah now it makes sense...
just that the guys idea was pressing l/r to send the pk thunder and go into special fall...

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Some great videos Toaster posted. I still haven't seen one tether jump in a youtube match which is disappointing to me since it was so hyped up.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Yeah you were right Toaster. In the first match where your Zelda is facing his Samus you see the tether pull go into the jump animation without touching the ledge. Looks cool!

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
http://www.twitch.tv/sniperfox1
Streaming with QZZY today at my house, good quality, good computer! :D
Woow, Lucas is a lot different! Looks like Magnet Pull brings you toward the opponent, bair is a straight kick and fair is that vertical flip like the old bair? (7:30-10:00 in the stream to everyone else looking)

EDIT: Oh, for those interested in the rest of that stream:
10:00-35:00 Wolf vs. Zelda/Shiek
35:00-48:00 Wolf vs. Ganon
48:00-54:30 Wolf vs. Fox
54:30-59:00 Wolf vs. Falco
59:00-1:04:40 Wolf vs. Samus
1:04:40-1:13:00 Wolf vs. Pikachu
1:13:00-1:20:30 Wolf vs. Jiggs

Eh, you get the picture, I don't feel like logging any more of it haha. Come watch the 3rd spacie take on all comers =P

Haloedhero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Haloedhero
3DS FC
4957-3994-3545
I just watched some of Toaster's yt vids, and it seems weird that Wario's dsmash can hit people who aren't on the ground. I guess once ledge techs work it won't be such a big deal, but I think it should hit upward and have less range on airborne opponents. Unless the spike/meteor quality was done on purpose, then I think it should just have less range (against people in the air.)

GuruKid

Smash Ace
The forward somersault kick is lucas's dair. Fair currently retains its vbrawl animation. And yeah, dthrow still leads to all kinds of shenanigans, including bair.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
I will say the Dair is pretty good change, the three hit dair was both easily Di'able and CC ***** it as a approach option. Plus a front flipkick spike is almost as cool/sexy as his back flipkick spike..........wait.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
Wario's d-smash only hits aerial opponents closer to him. The further hitboxes are ground only.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
D-smash meteor can be a pretty lulzy edgeguard. But yes, if ledgeteching isn't fixed soon I may have to look at the aerial KB agian.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Actually, that might still work. This new test bair is stupid powerful, so it could still probably gimp, it's just no longer a spike.
Mmmm but Fair is a back flip now??? You are nerfing lucas in that way, one of his best approaching tools is DJC Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom