• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

black people aren't allowed to have waifus. seriously, go get a ho, it's in your genetic code to nail drunk *****es.

D

Deleted member

i really hope that picture isn't actually you. the black kid in that picture is like 100% wonderbread house negro. like maybe one of the 5 black people in the world that actually watched family matters.

edit: the MBR pretty much allows wobbling because almost no one uses it.

edit 2: actually i'm pretty sure that kid was from family matters.

Stevo

Smash Champion
what actually counts as wobbling? does passing between the 2 climbers count? does d-throw to nana diar regrab count? does ANY regrab count? No. How many hits make a wobble?
there are just so many ways ICs can kill you with a grab if they are both there, that it barely seems worth it to remove. I originally thought increasing the knockback on IC's tilts would be a good way to remove wobbling from melee (if I could edit it).

Only reason I would ban wobbling would be to force the climbers player to do something more cool for me to watch. Not really a valid enough reason for me to argue.

As a side note, I would want it to not exist if I had the choice.

D

Deleted member

loool ***** im ****ing fantastic looking.

don't mistake my face for a some typical negro

ok no seriously.

+

+

=

tl;dr: ZSS is stupid.

Sheik's fair should be a homerun bat hit vs squirtle and only that character.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
So I have a small buff suggestion for Samus.

Her fair should have one of these http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262823&highlight=hitbox

Nothing is more annoying then playing samus and you short hop and her fair whiffs because the enemy is between the hitboxes when you land, or you fast fall to the ground and use fair to cover your front but it misses. Adding one of these to her f-air might allieviate that little problem and give it a small boost. It will force people to shield it.

One of the reason people don't use fair much in melee is it's incosistency in hitting. This may help that.

jalued

Smash Lord
So I have a small buff suggestion for Samus.

Her fair should have one of these http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262823&highlight=hitbox

Nothing is more annoying then playing samus and you short hop and her fair whiffs because the enemy is between the hitboxes when you land, or you fast fall to the ground and use fair to cover your front but it misses. Adding one of these to her f-air might allieviate that little problem and give it a small boost. It will force people to shield it.
That link is from a brawl- coder, and it is needed because of brawl's landing detection. Melee LD allows for ariels to be used much closer to the ground, and if you wiff the fair hitbox it is because it was poorly spaced.

Samus shouldnt be using fair against shields anyway, missiles, zair and upair (from below) are much better options

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
black people aren't allowed to have waifus. seriously, go get a ho, it's in your genetic code to nail drunk *****es.
LOL. THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS GUUUYY.

I break the rules.

**** da police.

I dont give a **** and I never will.
**** the police and I'm black actually my profile pic is actually me back in 09.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
That was a great single post, Shanus. But, the lead up to MikeG's "I lost" had to be the best series of posts I've seen all year. Just Mike G showing up and going I lost made me lose a second time. Good ****, P:M thread

Ecks

Smash Lord
The doodle on the screen thing? The camera moves way to much for that to be of any use.

Unless you use it to put a fancy mustache on Peef or Sniper's crew, i don't see it being useful.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Kirisame will be joining me this weekend, this saturday specifically.

Other people from SoVa such as toasty (hopefully), .rar (spacie player) and jim (charizard/samus) might be able to stop by.

So keep an eye out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom