• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Man, I need to get a laptop.

So I can learn assembly and help with project M revive Brawl 64 :troll:

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
You guys know what is sad, the super scope is more canon to samus' plasma cannon, and samus neutral B is more canon in function to how the super scope worked for the SNES. >_>

I was screwing around with items last night lol. Literally though, the super scope should have been what Sakurai made Samus' neutral B it makes so much more sence, shoots rapid little shots if you continually tap it, or you charge it and shoot a large shot, and you can move with it, exactly like Metroid Prime.

Also the most frustrating thing about Brawl hacking to me is freezes. Nothing is worse then working on a stage or vertex or PSA and you go to try it out and all you get EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. That sound is so obnoxious too >_<

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
This is why when I'm testing something I work on I test after every single change ever.

Which is why I don't Brawl hack without a laptop.

jalued

Smash Lord
You guys know what is sad, the super scope is more canon to samus' plasma cannon, and samus neutral B is more canon in function to how the super scope worked for the SNES. >_>

I was screwing around with items last night lol. Literally though, the super scope should have been what Sakurai made Samus' neutral B it makes so much more sence, shoots rapid little shots if you continually tap it, or you charge it and shoot a large shot, and you can move with it, exactly like Metroid Prime.

Also the most frustrating thing about Brawl hacking to me is freezes. Nothing is worse then working on a stage or vertex or PSA and you go to try it out and all you get EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. That sound is so obnoxious too >_<
hack it to change the sound then fool ;)

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
So, does anyone know how much of the cast has been developed since the latest revision?

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
you'd have at least 2

also just filled out forum award nominations, needless to say most people in this thread got nominated for something.... ahh revenge.

AeonClock

Smash Apprentice
I'd watch some Sanic too!
Really, I think a lot of us non-PMBR members would appreciate streams dedicated to the lab. Well, at least I would. It would give us a better understanding of the characters and it's a great way to get discussions and brainstorming going.

Beorn4200

Smash Apprentice
I'd watch some Sanic too!
Really, I think a lot of us non-PMBR members would appreciate streams dedicated to the lab. Well, at least I would. It would give us a better understanding of the characters and it's a great way to get discussions and brainstorming going.
Seconded, I think I'd rather watch the lab with some detailed showings of character move sets, than a stream that uses squirtles new down-b 1 time in 6 hours.

Man, I really wanna watch this before I fall asleep!

Edit: Awww.... Girl wants to sleep... guess I'm not in. Hope it's saved at least for a day...

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I love how I bring up ideas for Sonic, they get flat out rejected, then get revisited a month later, XD!

We need to get Ryoko in a car, stuck in a man sandwich again while we perform another Sonic musical. >.>

iLink

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to everyone and everything beating fox's upb.

Even zelda's taunt trades with it lol

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
So, it just occurred to me that Nintendo could probably use SOPA to go after sites hosting project m downloads. You guys worried about this at all?
I believe that the U.S. Government could shut it down on its own even if Nintendo didn't care under SOPA, just like they don't need the victim's permission to arrest a murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom