• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Every message comes with the glorious "SENT FROM MY BLAH BLAH BLAH USING BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
like do u even paly melee

evryone i n this thred but umbreon is ********

:phone:
I wouldn't go that far but he does bring up interesting points. I especially liked that bit about how match ups are determined at the character select screen. That's what really kills Brawl for me, at least, and what attracts me so much to P:M. It's way more balanced and you can see characters like Zelda (who's best move used to be down b (hurr, old joke)) beat characters like Falco or Fox. It's great.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I almost never john. You guys are just ******** and interpret real problems as complaining

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Ike is broken. He hits too hard and moves too fast and can combo and has a good recovery and has good range and mobility.
He's only broken if you let him be broken. It's about shutting down his air game and approach really. Play smarter and harder. Though I play with a lot of characters that have projectiles (Link, Falco, Boozer, Toon Link) so easier said than done in some cases.

Also, how are Ice Climbers going to be handled? That's a serious question.
IC's will be going unchanged for the most part, being high tier characters. The trick is figuring out desyncs and the AI, though with the changes to the AI in demo 2.1, they could be close.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
IC's will be going unchanged for the most part, being high tier characters. The trick is figuring out desyncs and the AI, though with the changes to the AI in demo 2.1, they could be close.
Right, I mostly mean in terms of Nana's behavior. She's on a tighter rope (so to speak) and has a quicker reaction in Brawl, right?

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Right, I mostly mean in terms of Nana's behavior. She's on a tighter rope (so to speak) and has a quicker reaction in Brawl, right?
I believe so. The AI in general is improved in Brawl over Melee, so I can only assume. I've never really learned in depth about Nana's AI. :/

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Fast how, Reflex?

Not challenging your opinion. Legitimately interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSJE17bQAwA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Duf8ERhcqNQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je7Xq9tdCJc

You deserved this

Tapatalk is a stupid word, especially when "tapa" means something completely different in my language

E:

Sorry double post

Roy is the best character in melee.
See what I did there?

Roy is awesome in Melee SD Remix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDERW0SPjiM

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Bowser was also smaller. He moved more body lengths in the same amount of time because of that. Since people tend to measure by comparison, he does move slower for his size, but he's not objectively slower. He's faster, by comparison to only his speed from melee. He also doesn't have to move around much, and can't afford to, due to both his increased reach and his increased hirtbpx sizes.

KingBlaze777

Smash Apprentice
User whose post is right above mine, could you use proper grammar? I really don't like the idea of using Google's translator just to read your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom