• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
obviously an amateur troll

a pro troll wouldn't have to edit their post 5 times. gtfo

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
meh

4/10

bonus points for page stretch name

Zeldoretheenchantress

Smash Rookie
meh

4/10

bonus points for page stretch name
TEACH ME O GREAT 1! hELP ME BE THE VERY BEST THAT iLLiNiALEX WaS B4!ONE! To EDUCATE THEM IS MY TRUEST OCTOPI, TO SUCCESS IS MY NAME! eNGRAGED! OH YOUR MY TRUE GOAL, IN A WORLD WE MUST DEFEND! hUSKS OF CORN! oH YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND IN A WORLD WE MUST DEFEND! hUSKS OF CORN, ITS YOU AND ME, YOU TEACH ME AND i'LL TEACH YOU, HUS-S-S-K-S-S-S O-F-F-F- c-O-R-N, GOTTA WIN 'EM ALL, GOTTA WIN 'EM ALL!1111 sUCCESSS!!!11111

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Some of the stages that I see online aren't showing up for me. Is this normal?
No, it shouldn't be. The picture may have been of the Stage Expansion code that isn't officially included. Did picture show more stages on the Melee stages page?
SO WHAT TETHERS ARE GETTING ADDED? Wouldn't WANT FLACONS TO GET AGRNY WOULD YOU?
I'm going to try to speak this guy's native tongue to answer him.

TEH TeThsors CANt B TEH ADdededsors 2 teh GaEm. uR wOrDS bROKE PMBRs bRAIns so No mO tethsor adanine.

:phone:

cannedbread

Smash Lord
speaking of tethers, i really want to use ivy in pm. i've accepted i'll be waiting for at least a year or so to use ivy but i'm willing to wait that long. i have no choice.

eagerly awaiting dat zamus too.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Might not have to wait a year for the next release- demo 2 took 14 months but they also had 25 characters to work on and tons of various physics fixes. They now only have 10 more to finish (potentially 1 or 2 extras) and a lot less work engine wise.

Spoon~

Smash Ace
TEACH ME O GREAT 1! hELP ME BE THE VERY BEST THAT iLLiNiALEX WaS B4!ONE! To EDUCATE THEM IS MY TRUEST OCTOPI, TO SUCCESS IS MY NAME! eNGRAGED! OH YOUR MY TRUE GOAL, IN A WORLD WE MUST DEFEND! hUSKS OF CORN! oH YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND IN A WORLD WE MUST DEFEND! hUSKS OF CORN, ITS YOU AND ME, YOU TEACH ME AND i'LL TEACH YOU, HUS-S-S-K-S-S-S O-F-F-F- c-O-R-N, GOTTA WIN 'EM ALL, GOTTA WIN 'EM ALL!1111 sUCCESSS!!!11111
Welcome to Moonside

Wel come to moo nsi ns dem oons ide.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I thought it might be his double jump animation but I confirmed that it's not that.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Pretty far. His transition to specialfall is pretty normal I think but his fall speed is high allowing him to fall a great distance while in that transition during which he can backwards ledge grab.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
how long he can back-ledge-grab for after his up b? Cuz that was like a full second.
Pretty far. His transition to specialfall is pretty normal I think but his fall speed is high allowing him to fall a great distance while in that transition during which he can backwards ledge grab.
Yeah. You can extend the range you could normally do it by fast falling, like Spacies if you shoot straight up for example. The less floaty and longer it takes for your character to enter free fall, the more time you have.

D

Deleted member

so the ike thing was never really addressed, just kind of accepted?

...cool

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
We've got like four people thinking he sucks, a bunch of people thinking he's overpowered, and no hard data proving anything either way.

Are you wanting us to blindly develop the game to your whims or something?

:phone:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I think the data points slightly towards him being OP, since he has a lot of tournament wins, and the players themselves have said that in Melee, they wouldn't stand a chance against the people they beat.

The question is, is it because Ike is OP, or just because he's new?

Revven

FrankerZ
With only 4 months and players barely bothering to actually take the game seriously... I really cannot and do not agree Ike is OP.

Say what you will, but with the majority of the cast being around for 10 years and Ike only being around for 4 months really isn't a very fair way to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom