• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I need someone to dump the textures of Yoshi's Story from melee so that I can add Pak. E. Derm. PM me with the dumped textures.

EDIT: Nevermind about this, Magus already gave me the textures.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Project M is complete false hype. The entire time, you've just been watching VBrawl sped up 2x! Hahahahaha!

The King Of Hearts

Smash Journeyman
Why exactly isn't this thread linked in the first post?:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Although texture hacks are optional, I would think some people would enjoy this.
I like the Idea, but thats not the melee link model I would prefer... The [KAZE]PERFECT OoT Link model looks to good <3

http://elitesmashhackers.org/2010/08/30/i-know-this-one-its-hero-of-time/

Other then that... the latest model hacks have gone insanely good... scyther looks like scyther... Megaman X and Zero look like what they are supposed to look like >.>.... I need to learn vertexing so bad XD

Which reminds me... I know brawl + couldn't handle to many model hacks, but could PM could?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i think you all have proven that yourself, it shouldn't take my post for people to realize that. :p

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
i think you all have proven that yourself, it shouldn't take my post for people to realize that. :p
You'd be surprised. Complaints ranging from "zomfg Bowser is weird and scary I hate it," to "herp de derp I hate sex kicks." :awesome:

There are lots of complaints in-between, too. They don't realize we totally know what we're doing, and people like you to complain if we don't. :alakadoof:

(Love you hyped individuals who follow this thread, but we all get a bit silly sometimes.)

JOE!

Smash Hero
You'd be surprised. Complaints ranging from "zomfg Bowser is weird and scary I hate it," to "herp de derp I hate sex kicks." :awesome:

There are lots of complaints in-between, too. They don't realize we totally know what we're doing, and people like you to complain if we don't. :alakadoof:

(Love you hyped individuals who follow this thread, but we all get a bit silly sometimes.)
hay, i just hate that the sex kick uses the same goddam pose :p

Plairnkk

Smash Legend

The amount of hype following project M is huge. The amount of people who follow this thread alone is ridiculous. Take pride in what you all do, you're onto something awesome and I can't wait until everything is finalized. If this wasn't true all of the attention (positive or negative) wouldn't be around project M. This is definitely one of the most popular threads on smashboards.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Oh, we all in the PMBR know it's awesome. It's just nice having people with good reputations around these parts praising the project. It also helps with hype. ;)

I think you've been talking with some of our devs fairly frequently, but don't be afraid to speak up more, we always like hearing from the pros.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I don't speak up much because I am so busy and don't even get a chance to play!!!! I live near Jcaesar and luckily I get to sample the progress of PM at his events. I am so grateful he has put an interest into PM and therefore I get to get a little sample of the progress (along with videos). PM is incredible and I encourage everyone to support it. It is a combination of melee and brawl made by the players, for the players. What more could you ask for?

I support everything about this project and the people in it. I support every single person who is hanging by every word of this thread and waiting for a release. I support anybody who thinks this will one day make a legitimate tournament game. Personally I think Melee is outdated and I think Brawl is too shallow. Project M might just be the perfect solution I'm looking for, and I appreciate every single person who puts the effort into making this project possible.

<3

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
So you don't think that link I advertised would be good to recommend? I'm friends with AGFan, and he's sent me stuff he hasn't released, such as his Wireframes over the Alloys. Or his MGS:TTS Snake that I used to finish up that project I released. Oh well, I was just saying that would make him happy to have his official link in his thread.

I'll let you know afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom