• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Pichu: v2.5 Released!!! - Perfect Physics update! Hiatus not over, though...

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman
Hey nice project! I always liked using pichu in melee so I can't wait to see him in action again. :)

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
everythings fine I guess. You've created the perfect PSA. How does that taste, my friend?

...lol. I guess all we need is SFX and a verticies model.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
NO THERE MUST BE SOMETHING

at this rate i might have to make a p:m version or something

tekkie

Smash Master
this just looks like a texture hack for pikachu. shouldnt pichu be significantly smaller/look like pichu?

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Pichu IS significantly smaller. And it's a moveset hack. Nobody's vertex hacked it yet, so a true Pichu doesn't exist yet.

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
is the male pichu fixed? cause last time I downloaded it, the lightning was still pink...

the other thing left to do is fix animations. nair still looks odd, and the new bair seems to get cut off at the end. other than that, pichu is as close to perfect as she can get.

if you really want to edit something, why not work on her FS? or are you done with that as well?

oh, and do you have a list of what moves change at what percent and how?

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Uh... Well Usmash, Dsmash, Uthrow, and Bthrow iirc. The smashes change every 25% with power, and gain an electric effect eventually.

Bthrow changes start at 50%, where it is fire, and 75%+ is electric.

Uthrow changes start at 75%, where it has a multihit electric effect and the angle changes slightly, and there is also faster IASA.

EDIT: I'm also going to be making a new ftilt animation and releasing sometime today... Then I will begin work on a Brawl- Pichu... That or a Pichu combo video. :3

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah, but it seems pichu has only 16 bones... I guess we still have to wait =T

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
T_T

Well I'll probably vertex it... Badly... Later. Since DasDonkey released that Vertex Box tool which makes it easy mode

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
i dont think it works though... i saw a post in the mdl0 thread that had pichu along with a few other pokemon's names in red with low numbers while a few were green with high numbers... im assuming thats the bone count and pichu doesnt load on anybody... unless im outdated and something can be done to fix that...

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
ahh I see... but didnt somebody do that earlier in this thread and even so it didnt look too good? or is it now possible to obtain better results?

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
I'm liking that Pichu, I might give a try on vertex hacking Pika (I kinda fail at identifying the parts when I tried doing it on Sonic though)

Also, Pichu must be able to edgeguard 5 people at the same time lmao XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_mZn4asGX0

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
nah we could do hats if we wanted to using sword glows.

but top priority atm is

1) put model over pika
2) fix bones (=_=)
3) fix translations (=_=)
4) fix other oddities (=_=)
5) vertex hack into notch eared
6) FIX ALL HITBOXES (=___________=)
7) ????
8) PROFIT

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
So, will Pichu with the new model be 2.2 or like 3.0, considering all the revisions and stuff you will have to do?

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
nah we could do hats if we wanted to using sword glows.

but top priority atm is

1) put model over pika
2) fix bones (=_=)
3) fix translations (=_=)
4) fix other oddities (=_=)
5) vertex hack into notch eared
6) FIX ALL HITBOXES (=___________=)
7) ????
8) PROFIT
Sounds like alot of work have fun with pichu XD

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
That sounded dirty. D:

But the problem with that is, what will we do w/ the alternate costumes?

Top Bottom