• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project: Rotom: While I'm Gone, Enjoy Very Early Download

highfive

Smash Lord
O NOEZ!!!

lol, i dont mind. just be sure to post a pic. i want to add it to the 1st page. and for rotom, BBox is only good for seeing the plasma. for some reason, u cant view the main body.
It's obviously not done yet but here's a sneak peek:

Fen__

Smash Ace
* facedesk*

EDIT- Have another WIP. READ. A WIP. READ.

My converter does it no justice. The yellow is actually brighter. Just that my converter is ********.
Unless symmetry is required, the original would be better instead of the eyes being reflected across a vertical line in the middle of his body.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
I figured out the item freeze, and unfortunately, it can't be fixed. The bone index of the original HaveN has to match up with one of the new model's bones, not a dummy bone.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I figured out the item freeze, and unfortunately, it can't be fixed. The bone index of the original HaveN has to match up with one of the new model's bones, not a dummy bone.
Can you not make it so both of them match up by changing the index of the original to the new bone? Does Gardevoir have a HandN that is not a dummy bone? If so, change the original HaveN so it is in the same place in the higheracrhy.

Jmiles

Smash Rookie
This is such i gr8 project i would so main him. is he gonna be fast but weak or all around?

Top Bottom