• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project SA Q&A

timothyung

Smash Ace
lol if you didn't make that post...>.>
That means the game ends at 12:15 PM

EDIT:
01:15 PM... SWF time. Stupid calculation error

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
what the heck. i'll post this here. i've sent messages to many of you, but this might help more

quote by phantom wings

Hmm... I'll tell you what, I have 59 spaces left in my inbox. If you can fill up those 59 spaces in the next four hours you log on then I will release PSA into the forums.

Of course, there are rules...

1. Only one message per person

2. Each message must be well thought out and coherently written. (no spam)

3. Each sender must have a post count of above 50 and can't have joined today.

4. Each sender must have known about Plan Zero at least a week prior to now. (no pulling random people off the internet streets)

Send one message to Phantom Wings that is thought out, and isn't spam. NOW!!!
Will do in 7 posts.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
actually, from what pharrox has said in his thread, animation editing would only require a week's worth of his time, give or take, once model edits are available.

and, yeah, it's crazy how easy homebrew is to set up now. geez, with all this added on, i can't fathom how brawlers could stay away at all.

and this is before taking into account the inevitable 'Geno In Brawl LEGIT!(x5000)' youtubes that'll spring forth. (i wish to see the WBR take care of this themselves too, to ensure it comes out properly and feels sexy as hell)
While it's possible a WBR member will take up geno as a side-project, it will be only very loosely linked to brawl+, due to the potential legal issues surrounding using his character. The same applies to all third party characters that were not originally in brawl.

roroverma

Smash Cadet
Mine was extremely thought out of, so yeah, I pray that he actually got awesome messages that FORCE HIM TO RELEASE PROJECT SA TO US.

MWAHAHAHAHAH.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I sent him a message, just for the record.

As well-thought out as it could possibly be after just waking up.

Sushi21

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible at all the map a certain character (Phoenix Mario for example) to a certain texture, so you can play regular Mario separate? Oh, and it's too bad I can't write to Phantom. XD

codfish92

Smash Ace
Denver Colorado: wishing it was never summer.
Mine was extremely thought out of, so yeah, I pray that he actually got awesome messages that FORCE HIM TO RELEASE PROJECT SA TO US.

MWAHAHAHAHAH.
nothing we do will force PW to send out PSA, he might even be jokeing with us cuz he just said he would release it to the forums, he never said when.

and no sushi, at the moment it is impossible to have PMario to a texture. thats why almas is working on the clone engine so there will be two marios and one will be PMario and the other regular. and if it works, it will let you make duplicates of every character

Sushi21

Smash Apprentice
nothing we do will force PW to send out PSA, he might even be jokeing with us cuz he just said he would release it to the forums, he never said when.

and no sushi, at the moment it is impossible to have PMario to a texture. thats why almas is working on the clone engine so there will be two marios and one will be PMario and the other regular. and if it works, it will let you make duplicates of every character
Oh, thanks for answering!

And do you think PW is just toying with our minds!?!

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
He replied to me, but I'm not sure he'd appreciate it if I posted it here... It's called a PM for a reason ><

MaxThunder

PM Support
... i pm'd a pm more serious than anything i have ever written and ever gonna write... i think i made it...

Edit: notice from PW saying pm #1 says i made it=)

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
... i pm'd a pm more serious than anything i have ever written and ever gonna write... i think i made it...

Edit: notice from PW saying pm #1 says i made it=)
? I thought that was just him telling us the # of PMs he had received so far... I got a 15

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
Well...I'm PM #11. It was almost considered spam but I typed it in like half a minute. :p

Gazoinks

Smash Cadet
AW man, I really want to help, but I have no idea what to say.

He'd better not be messing with our minds...

EDIT: Oh, wait, I don't have enough posts anyway.

JM94

Smash Cadet
AW man, I really want to help, but I have no idea what to say.

He'd better not be messing with our minds...
Well, you don't even have enough posts, plus it's over and he's counting up pm's now. :S

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
The gist of his PM was that he's not trying to be mean or anything, and that even if we don't make it, we might not have too long to wait for it anyways.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Max - He mentioned what # of reply you were in his response. I was #23, for example.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Can you make up characters out of the moves and 3D models from the game?

Example: Use Isaac's model:

Give him Toon Link's sword attacks.
UP+B: Kirby's
Side+B:Charizard's
Down+B: Donkey Kong's
B: Ike's
?

I mean... in the long run, of course. Such as make up a patch with more characters?

Top Bottom