• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA 0.2 Beta discussion topic.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Ok I put some effects on jiggz's moves, but they aren't working.

-Down smash does not have aura effect and it should

bair, dair, bthrow and fthrow should have electric effects on their collisions but they don't

Wait they aren't working actually. Help please!!!!

DarkPikmin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
zDecoy
Couldn't you change the dust clouds she makes when she runs to a lightning effect? like that phoenix mario

adrahil

Smash Cadet
So I'm trying to make a classic mario Down B special (basically a copy of luigi's, without the moving across the stage aspect). I've got it working fine except I cannot for the life of me get it to rise on B presses. I just call the Dair animation, gfx, sfx, and hitboxes, and I copied over some of code from Luigi's downB on a few places (such as the 'Other' box), thinking he had the 'hit B to rise' embedded somewhere, but it's not working.

Any ideas?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I ACCEPT, are there any other rules? Like CPU lvl,
character ect.
level 9
4 stock
8 minutes
team attack off
BRAWL+ NIGHTLY BUILD.

and to make it easier, it is u and 2 computers on a team vs. a CPU broken falcon. noone on your team cannot be broken falcon. Be someone else WHO ISNT EDITED BY PROJECT SA. or do Ying's thing. but i made him! use MY way FIRST! :p

and a video please? it would be cool. if anyone can make a vid of my creation(s), id be much obliged :)

TheUltimateMario

Smash Apprentice
level 9
4 stock
8 minutes
team attack off
BRAWL+ NIGHTLY BUILD.

and to make it easier, it is u and 2 computers on a team vs. a CPU broken falcon. noone on your team cannot be broken falcon. Be someone else WHO ISNT EDITED BY PROJECT SA. or do Ying's thing. but i made him! use MY way FIRST! :p

and a video please? it would be cool. if anyone can make a vid of my creation(s), id be much obliged :)
Me no liek Brawl+, it ruined mah favorite Character Sawnik.
Anyways, and i don't need no stinking team mate, we will
both die the same anyways, i shall tell you guys the results
when the match ends.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
XD I tried the challenge 3 on 1 and he destroyed us all.
Pheonix Mario, Eagle Luigi and Peach are no match v_v

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
ok. whatever,lol

i lost doing the team thing! O________O

cpu broken falcon is BROKEN
lol

and im gonna finish broken falcon tonite.

EDIT: HIS NAME IS OFFICIALLY EPIC FALCON! NO MORE BROKEN FALCON. HE IS NOW EPIC!

TheUltimateMario

Smash Apprentice
I FAILED, HORRIBLY.

Heres the results: i lost, didn't kill him even once,
he only gained 65%, against my Fury Sonic(working on teh
name here). You can't beat him, oh and also, did you make
ALL of EPIC Falcon's aerial attacks instant KO?

You should also make his falcon punch do the same
things as his air attacks.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
I made a character submission thread. I'll put some of my characters there and most of yours too.
Less clutter and more organized eh?

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
So I'm trying to make a classic mario Down B special (basically a copy of luigi's, without the moving across the stage aspect). I've got it working fine except I cannot for the life of me get it to rise on B presses. I just call the Dair animation, gfx, sfx, and hitboxes, and I copied over some of code from Luigi's downB on a few places (such as the 'Other' box), thinking he had the 'hit B to rise' embedded somewhere, but it's not working.

Any ideas?
My friend was trying the excat same thing last night. Hmm. Is there any sort of id that changes the direction in which you move? For instance Ike's >B moves him to the right, so in this situation, couldn't we just change THAT id to up instead of right?

DarkPikmin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
zDecoy
I'm gonna work on him tonight. I'm brainstorming some ideas and learning how to use the program.
:)
Oh dear... prepare for trouble :052: Let me know how it goes I'm afraid I can't mess around with this until later today or the weekend

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Someone REALLY needs to make a list of hit effects, and how, specifically, to use them. Like, I successfully got jigglypuff's utilt and fsmashes to be electric, but for some reason bair isn't working. Also, I can't seem to get down smash to be aura effect. D:

Me_Aludes

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna work on him tonight. I'm brainstorming some ideas and learning how to use the program.
:)
Here's an idea for your Broken Lucas: make dash attack cancelable.

Canceling dash attack into Downsmash is sick. You obtain momentum from your dash, so you travel across the stage while smashing/doing tilts/grabbing. It's hilarious.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Someone REALLY needs to make a list of hit effects, and how, specifically, to use them. Like, I successfully got jigglypuff's utilt and fsmashes to be electric, but for some reason bair isn't working. Also, I can't seem to get down smash to be aura effect. D:

someone help please!!!! I put in the aura code on down smash, and the electric code in bair and dair, and they still aren't working!!! help plz:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Ajyle

Smash Rookie
level 9
4 stock
8 minutes
team attack off
BRAWL+ NIGHTLY BUILD.

Dammit!!! Got him down to one stock than falcon took out my last stock. My cpus failed me...

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master

Please.....anyone????

JM94

Smash Cadet
Anyone taking the time to actually try to make non broken characters?

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Anyone taking the time to actually try to make non broken characters?
you can check my sheik out on the submission thread. Its not complete but she's not broken either....not yet anyway. Oh and Eagle Luigi

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
does anyone know the call that spawns the projectile, so i can remove it for the time being (im moving falcos overB onto a differ char, il explain later for those who dunno what im working on)

Revven

FrankerZ
someone help please!!!! I put in the aura code on down smash, and the electric code in bair and dair, and they still aren't working!!! help plz:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
SymphnicSage12 said:
Please.....anyone????
Can you please STOP posting "I need help plzzzzz"? It gets annoying and wastes space. Everybody is trying to learn this, it's only DAY 2! Everything will be known eventually, constantly asking about the same thing when people are working on other things helps no one.

Either wait a few days or guess and check.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i have a feeling PSA should have only been released in the workshop br or something to avoid so many unknowledgeable people crying for help lol

Top Bottom