• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulp Fiction Mafia - Game over! - Mafia wins!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Well, whatsyourname, Gheb apparently has something on you, what's your thoughts on it? do you think he is being legitmate with his restriction and relevation he has on you?

Axel

J|Zεη
Well, whatsyourname, Gheb apparently has something on you, what's your thoughts on it? do you think he is being legitmate with his restriction and relevation he has on you?
No, I don't think he has a restriction. I think he was planning on faking a restriction before the game started. He had some idea that he was going to die early on which he mentioned in the Sign-Up thread before the game began. I think this is a part of that.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

AfroGandhi ()
Axel (5) - Gheb_01, Ryker, vVv Choice, WashedLaundry, Soupamario,
Ranmaru ()
Soupamario ()
Ryker ()
Evil Eye ()
Gheb_01 ()
Circus ()
Shinarouji ()
Gordito ()
vVv Choice (1) - AfroGandhi,
Red Ryu ()
WashedLaundry ()

Not voting: Axel, Ranmaru, Evil Eye, Circus, Shinarouji, Gordito, Red Ryu

Choice

Smash Champion
since theres sorta a case developing on someone already. no more rvs, yea?

i wish more people would post in here already, but theres no point in holding off discussion til they all get here.

axel, you said you havent done anything rotten, that doesn't mean you cant respond to ghebs claim to have information on you prior to the start of the day. i think that's essentially what he's hinting at in his 37. gheb correct me all poetic-like if i'm wrong.

@mod: can you also include how many are required for lynch in your vote counts? thanks =)

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Axel.

And yes, I agree with your post. He's doing nothing to refute Gheb's claim nor really anything to suggest he's town. I don't get why he's too accepting of an impending quicklynch.

Axel

J|Zεη
Gheb doesn't have an info on us. He just wants us dead because he has a slight distaste for both heads of this hydra's playstyles. So he thinks combined we are gonna be the biggest annoyance to him and thus it would be the best person to lynch D1 whether it be a scumlynch or a ML. He is also using said claim to bait reactions as well.

*shrug* There's nothing to worry about.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Never did I claim to have secret information!
My words sound strange to you? The points are always clear!
If I say things I do so without any hesitation
And make sure my words are sincere

But unless I say "I have secret information" I do not claim as much
Ambiguity I detest, never take my words as such!

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No, I don't think he has a restriction. I think he was planning on faking a restriction before the game started. He had some idea that he was going to die early on which he mentioned in the Sign-Up thread before the game began. I think this is a part of that.
A restriction you call it - I don't!
What do I restrict? - there's no limitation!
You may think I'm hindered now but tomorrow you won't
When you get to take a look at all the information!

And information can be obtained in many a-way so here's mine.
This is the way I've chosen, on my side the almighty time!

all who's gonna do wash?
The implication of your name - it tingles my senses!
Alternatives are offered but you have offered none!
So let us now break down these fences
And let me ask you this: who is the evil one?

Let's assume the following: something has caught your attention?
If that's the case make your assertion!

:059:

Axel

J|Zεη
Not even cool Ryker. Trying to lynch me for revenge on Super Heroes mafia. Whatever though. Dumb town. Don't even want to play with this.

Axel

J|Zεη
If we stay alive, we will be called dumb.

If we self-hammer, we will be called dumb.

If we do anything, we will be called dumb.

This is quite the challenge but I'm willing to put up with it. ^^ This'll be a fun game.

Also Gord, that's not funny.

Top Bottom