• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulp Fiction Mafia - Game over! - Mafia wins!

Afro Gandhi

Smash Rookie
@Afro Gahndi: What is there to counter? Lol, kay, the votes consist of everyone jumping on the wagon, just to jump on. How does one refute that correctly? You can't do so. It's simple.
Counter it by doing like I said, wagon someone else.
Choice is a good choice. Join me.

Axel

J|Zεη
@Afro: That's what this side is thinking but we made a promise not to vote anyone before we consult each other first simply because of our last mishap in Celebrity mafia of us being so discombobulated.

Choice

Smash Champion
kk cool beans. both of you have played quite a bit of mafia or?

Afro Gandhi

Smash Rookie
@Afro: That's what this side is thinking but we made a promise not to vote anyone before we consult each other first simply because of our last mishap in Celebrity mafia of us being so discombobulated.
Alright. You did get burned by that handsome and talented scumteam.

Choice, why did you get on the Axel wagon? Are you still comfortable being on it?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Does Nabe have an afro and I don't know it? If so, boss.

Choice

Smash Champion
i got on to get things started with the game. i figured this way connections can be made and reads can be developed.

i'm moderately uneasy being on the wagon currently since he is now at L-1, not everyone has posted yet (i think, smashboards is being dumb and i can't load any page other than the current one), and he really hasnt had a chance to develop much a defense so far. at the same time, i'm not content with how much time its taking him to come up with something worthwhile to say (in my eyes, i havent seen any post worth much, more like stalling). i guess maybe it is justified caz of the hydra, since i've never played as a hydra i'm uncertain what the dynamic is between the two heads.

i'm really tempted to remove my vote, because i really do not want the day to end so early.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Choice is looking pretty, scum.

Reminds me of his Dexter play, so wishy washy with everything "well uhh err ehm err well uhh."

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Yeah, not liking Choice right now either.

Vote: Choice

You're tempted to move your vote because you don't want the Day to end early, but you still don't move it. Clearly you aren't that worried about it. Methinks you want to leave your vote there just in case a dumb townie actually feels like hammering.

#HBC | ѕoup

i wonder what evil eye is planning. :nifty:

unvote

FoS: vVv Choice

I don't know your town play, not at all, but i'll give you a chance because of that, and also, i want Axel to respond, and whatnot, and hopefully gheb if he gets back here and spouts another poem, or two.

Shinarouji

Smash Rookie
Oh good there's 40 over here too, 20ppp is for losers.

Choice for reasons similarly stated, being worried about Axel being at L-1 but not enough to remove the vote and especially when someone who hadn't posted yet could've swept in and voted for him without a claim is not good.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

AfroGandhi ()
Axel (5) - Gheb_01, Ryker, vVv Choice, WashedLaundry, Gordito
Ranmaru ()
Soupamario ()
Ryker ()
Evil Eye ()
Gheb_01 ()
Circus ()
Shinarouji (1) - MOD
Gordito () -
vVv Choice (2) - AfroGandhi, Circus
Red Ryu ()
WashedLaundry ()

Not voting: Ranmaru, Evil Eye, Shinarouji, Red Ryu, Axel, Soupamario

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Oh good there's 40 over here too, 20ppp is for losers.

Choice for reasons similarly stated, being worried about Axel being at L-1 but not enough to remove the vote and especially when someone who hadn't posted yet could've swept in and voted for him without a claim is not good.
No editing of posts allowed. You have earned yourself a mod vote.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

Nabe is town.
Gheb is town.
Ryker is scum.
Gord is scum.

Take my words as fact and good luck town.

Choice is probably scum too. He could just be noob though dunno.
Give reasons to each read, please.

What makes you think Choice is probably scum, and noob scum at that?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It's shiz like this that makes people think you're scum dude like seriously ugh -_-.
Gord, so you wouldn't want someone at l-1 to claim? Can you clarify what your meaning is?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Choice, how do you feel about Axel's noob scum read on you? Do you think he is trying to take you down with him?

Axel

J|Zεη
Unvote Vote Axel

Someone end him.
i feel like im being molested. get this scum off me
Vultures are of use for no one
Good, bad, kind - you still all feed from carrion
If you have a use then show one!
Or else you're nothing but barbarian.

While I can tell apart the slow-minded from the wicked
I do not see the difference in your statements' thicket!

:059:
Use? The game just started, Gheb. You're acting like I'm useless when nothing at all has even gone on. And frankly your voting me every game, calling me scum for no reason is annoying. its like ur jus gonna keep aimin at me until ur right (which u wont be). this is the same thing ranmaru does
A vision is a vision and nothing more
Only time will tell what shape it takes
At times it attracts you like a whore
But in nothing but empty fragments it breaks

So far the vision has shown itself neither right nor wrong
Let time decide if it's going to be weak or strong!

:059:
how bout u just avoid posting cryptic **** like this

ur talking about how ur not ambiguous, but that's exactly what this is. just stop and stick to being strait up. ur really good at the poems btw.
It's shiz like this that makes people think you're scum dude like seriously ugh -_-.
r u saying he's not scum for it? u speak as if he's town

gord wat do u think of my scum read on you? do you know my alignment yet?
I've played 3 forum mafia games and tons offline.
do you enjoy being scum or town more? how many of those were town games? how far did you get in each? (forum that is)
If you're calling me scum for going with this wagon, it's the same thing that happened at the start of Dexter mafia and i enjoyed the result. Instead of bugging around not really being able to get much momentum on anyone, someone initiates and the reactions other people make off of that as well as how they deal with it is what determines the following action. Right now, you're not doing anything to remove any of this off of you caz you're like "i never did nuttin *shrugs*" but in no way does that make anyone think of you more as town. at the very least, in my eyes i see no reason why i should remove my vote. you're not doing anything to defend yourself.
that's not why im callin u scum, but that's a good point. im callin u scummy for your fake *** contribution like asking if we were a j/zen hydra when it's in the dang title. and now there's even more to call you scum for.

You're telling us to defend ourselves, but there is nothing to defend AGAINST. you haven't given a single reason for us being scum. ur vote had no explanation behind it nor did anyones. its so obvious that ur trying to keep us lookin bad. "ur not defendin urself thats y ur not lookin good!!!" lol get out here with that fake ****. ur really bad at being scum.

Defend yourself, prove yourself as town. You don't gotta claim but do what you gotta do to make yourself clean.
lol

Btw, anyone who hammers right now without letting axel defend himself or has a sound reason to do so i'm pretty much gonna say is scum.
xD
so u agree on Soup scum? or soup town playin scummy?
not my job to tell you how to defend yourself. i think in general asking other people to defend you or instructions on how to defend yourself isnt the right way. your lawyer aint here bud.

give us some reason to think you're town. one valid reason to lynch that i see coming up soon is that you're doing nothing to prove yourself as town. your defense right now is "everyone else that's got their vote on me is scum!" but with nothing to support that other than the vote that they got on you.
yea shut up
Zen spent a solid 20 minutes creating and uploading an image of Axel saying something to Gheb.
Not something I would've expected from his head of the hydra.

If no one's hammering you and you think you have nothing to talk about, then talk about others.

You should counter the wagon with one of your own creation.
o wow. first of all editing a pic takes only about a minute. that was no where near 20 min. second even if was 20 min how would that say anything bout my alignment? Third, hello do u not remember celeberity Axel? That was Zen who was doin all those pics like that sigmund freud "s aint next to h".
circus, i never said that i didnt know what that would entail. i simply don't want to spoon feed people defenses. someone's responses when they're under pressure are greatly valuable. if someone else steps in and defends for them, you miss out on that opportunity of getting a genuine defense.

Axel, you're a pretty smart guy (or guys) and it seems more like you're being lazy/don't think anyone is gonna hammer anytime soon so you're not in any hurry to defend yourself.

@afro ghandi: did you just rebuttle yourself?
also can you answer my question from page 1?
once again u haven't made a single point on wat im supposed to be defending against
I can't trust him not to mislynch me near end game.
i love u and all but get over it scum
Oh, also, 40ppp or GTFO.
ur town play is so different than ur scum play. j doesn't like meta tho so i cant call u town and ryker scum until he gets "facts"

Axel

J|Zεη
ran im not talking to u this game. its hard enough with choice, ryker, wl, and gheb. J will answer any questions u have

Choice

Smash Champion
circus, do you got anything to ask me or are you content with your vote/case currently?

i don't see myself as wishy washy. if its just critique on the way that i write/express my thoughts, that's tough luck for you. i just write out my entire thought process pretty much.

i didnt feel entirely comfortable leaving my vote on axel, but he hasnt given me any reason to remove it so i wont.

Choice, how do you feel about Axel's noob scum read on you? Do you think he is trying to take you down with him?
I don't really think too much about it. Yea essentially i feel like that post was just to point fingers as he goes down sorta. Just seemed like AtE to me.

Axel

J|Zεη
Give reasons to each read, please.

What makes you think Choice is probably scum, and noob scum at that?
Choice is scum because what we have already pointed out.
Nabe, I think is town because he seems to actually be smart.
Gheb is town because of how he is playing thus far.
Ryker is scum because of he has absolutely nothing going on so far besides "hammer him. *insert link pic*".

circus, do you got anything to ask me or are you content with your vote/case currently?

i don't see myself as wishy washy. if its just critique on the way that i write/express my thoughts, that's tough luck for you. i just write out my entire thought process pretty much.

i didnt feel entirely comfortable leaving my vote on axel, but he hasnt given me any reason to remove it so i wont.

I don't really think too much about it. Yea essentially i feel like that post was just to point fingers as he goes down sorta. Just seemed like AtE to me.
The bolded is soooo scummy. I've even made that txtbook scum-slip before and know I see why it has been used against me. It just looks so scummy. Strawmanning the argument to just AtE is silly as well.

Vote: vVv Choice

Axel

J|Zεη
Oh yeah. I always felt it was a good tactic though, showing our thought process, like a live-action hydra log but not :D

ok bye

Choice

Smash Champion
do you enjoy being scum or town more? how many of those were town games? how far did you get in each? (forum that is)
i think i prefer being town more. the past 2 games i played i've been scum, and though its fun conniving with people, theres a lack of mystery to it, which is one of the things i like so much about mafia. its like you're a detective searching out for the baddies, putting together clues here and there. you get the point.

this is my 4th game, 2nd time being town.

i made it to the end of all my games, but in my first game i died on the last night. making us (town) lose.

anything else i can answer for you?

that's not why im callin u scum, but that's a good point. im callin u scummy for your fake *** contribution like asking if we were a j/zen hydra when it's in the dang title. and now there's even more to call you scum for.
i asked caz i legitimately wasnt 100% positive. yea, its in your title but people got all sorts of random stuff in their titles. in no way did i mean for it be my great contribution for today. i have a really hard time believing you seriously thought that was anything past what it was on the surface.

plus, just from dexter mafia i already can tell that you two have drastically different posting styles. instead of being like "what the heck?" later on, i wanted this cleared now.

You're telling us to defend ourselves, but there is nothing to defend AGAINST. you haven't given a single reason for us being scum. ur vote had no explanation behind it nor did anyones. its so obvious that ur trying to keep us lookin bad. "ur not defendin urself thats y ur not lookin good!!!" lol get out here with that fake ****. ur really bad at being scum.
defend yourself saying why we shouldnt lynch you is pretty much all i'm saying, or make a case on someone else. i'm not trying to keep you looking bad, only expressing my thoughts as to how you're looking to me right now.[/quote]

so u agree on Soup scum? or soup town playin scummy?
i got soup as null leaning town. i was simply agreeing with gordito that posts like that make soup look scummy. people shouldnt be so eager to claim. it benefits scum a whole lot more than it does town.

once again u haven't made a single point on wat im supposed to be defending against
i think its posts like this that you need for defense. it makes me feel a lot better about you rather than "what am i supposed to defend myself against?! iunno what to do =/" it was pretty much like you were submitting to being lynched or had given up.

Axel

J|Zεη
@3rd para: you shouldn't lynch me because I'm town lmao. There's nothing else to say. The game hasn't even been open a full irl day yet :3

Now unvote me.

Choice

Smash Champion
The bolded is soooo scummy. I've even made that txtbook scum-slip before and know I see why it has been used against me. It just looks so scummy. Strawmanning the argument to just AtE is silly as well.
could you explain what about it looks scummy? also what is strawmanning?

i intended no AtE in that post. right now, i have circus pinned together with you as a scummate if you are scum. the vote simply seemed like an effort to get pressure off of you and get things moving in another direction. the other issue i have with it is that he made an assertion but showed no effort to pursue it anything past what he had already stated/observed. i'm not asking him to ask me questions so as to clear my name or whatever, but i would like to see some more effort on that case if he's gonna go with it.

Choice

Smash Champion
@3rd para: you shouldn't lynch me because I'm town lmao. There's nothing else to say. The game hasn't even been open a full irl day yet :3

Now unvote me.
i'll unvote once theres someone looking like a better lynch candidate.

Axel

J|Zεη
could you explain what about it looks scummy? also what is strawmanning?

i intended no AtE in that post. right now, i have circus pinned together with you as a scummate if you are scum. the vote simply seemed like an effort to get pressure off of you and get things moving in another direction. the other issue i have with it is that he made an assertion but showed no effort to pursue it anything past what he had already stated/observed. i'm not asking him to ask me questions so as to clear my name or whatever, but i would like to see some more effort on that case if he's gonna go with it.
You are asking if someone has any questions for you. What is the point of asking this besides try and seem helpful? Strawmanning is whittling down the arguement to a certain point and not focus on anything but one point but in a negative light.

Paragraph is just fluffed up OMGUS on Circus.

i'll unvote once theres someone looking like a better lynch candidate.
No offense, but oppurtunistic much? And you are openly admitting to not having a legitamate reason to vote us.

#HBC | ѕoup

the definition of scummy amazes me, truly, i think people like calling me scum, oh well.

rereading on choice, on wiinet.

#HBC | ѕoup

god i dont have to read much to see the scum in choice, but i see town in him, i have some questions for you, choice.

who is the scummiest player as of now? why?
how do you feel about the inactives?
whats your read on axel? does gheb influence this read?
whos the towniest player here?

etc.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soup, read on Choice, Gord, and WL?

Axel, what are your reads on WashedLaundry and Gordito, since they are both on your wagon as well.

Gord: Clarify your scum read on Axel since you are voting him.

For me, it's like this: Axel, Gord, Choice.

Choice

Smash Champion
i'm not admitting that since its not what i believe. how come you're trying to so hard to contort my words? i'm not being opportunistic either. i think you're assuming i'm not gonna make any other effort to pursue anyone else that's lookin scummy, which is not true at all. i havent really done so yet, but i blame battle star galactica and the fact that no one else is responding nearly as much as you are. plus i got my vote on you right now, so why wouldnt i address you?

the point of asking that question was to create more activity/get more posts out of circus. theres no other way to deduce where people lie/what team they're playing for other than their posts, at least not during the day, so why wouldn't i want him to address me more?

anyways a few questions for you:
now that everyone besides EE and RR has posted, who would you like to hear more from?

who do you think is scummy?

out of everyone in this game, who do you really hope is town?

@ryker, can i get a post from you that's not just unvote vote: Axel? you've had enough time to cruise on that one, but lets get some actual content now.

Top Bottom