• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulp Fiction Mafia - Game over! - Mafia wins!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
vote: ranmaru

**** the police, die. you're on the highest category of good D1 lynch.
Here Soup get's desperate.

Soup, chill out and put it on a person you suspect instead of a person who's just bothering you.

Ranmaru, that's his scumpool, not his scumpicks. He's not saying that the scum team is larger than three, he's saying that he thinks that that scum team of three is residing in those four players.
WL has to play the middle man and make sure Soup doesn't vote people in a scummy fashion.

Weren't you calling him obv town in his original posts? And yeh, he's worthless but there's no point in sinking votes into worthless players at this phase in the game. Later in the phase when we need a wagon and no one's jumping up and screaming "i'm scum" loud enough? Sure, I'll be open to a policy lynch then.

No, Ranmaru, you're wrong and need to shut up.
Again, WL pokes some FAKE question at Soup. Soup doesn't EVEN ANSWER HIM AND HE DOESN'T ASK AGAIN.

unvote vote Ryker

k, i'll just ignore him.
Doesn't answer WL's question.

Just like that, Ran.
WL referring to Soup's vote of Ryker, and you can tell he didn't pursue why Soup called me town earlier.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
oh and

i agree, thus why i dropped it.

looking over EE's case now, BUT i don't like how ranmaru is so content to flip his vote immediately such as when ryker voted WL he followed it.
Here Soup explains how he didn't like how I flipped onto WL. (Even though his reads has changed and he FLIPPED his votes from RR > GORD > RYKER.)

He is trying to paint me as scum and is being hypocritical.

So? Reads change.
I explain that reads change.

your read changed drastically, i think i remember you having WL town, and now, you're instantly convinced after one person votes his opnion? you've been doing this constantly and it's starting to worry me, WL or not.

inb4 chainsaw defense
He says he thinks that I had WL as town, yet he hasn't read my recent thoughts of WL:

Hmmm. Well I took it more of a J/WL connection. It was when J asked WL about Ryker's being heinous or not, was when WL agreed and decided to push Ryker.

I took it as WL being a bit opportunistic. I also see WL as a bit of a middle man when it comes to Soup's outbreaks.

I dunno about his connections to Ryker. I think there are too few of them, because Ryker still hasn't posted as much as we all have.Look at that my man. Why did you think I asked those questions?
Here I explain my thoughts about WL/Ryker and others.

well then that's a mistake on my part, i disagree for now, so much **** you guys are making me do..
Here Soup is caught red handed and has to admit his fault. He blames "You guys" for making HIM doing all this ****. He blames others for his scummy actions?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also check how J's early TOWN stance on WL turned to SCUM. Heh. *Since WL was being wagoned J was being opportunistic with a CRAP reason.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

AfroGandhi () -
J (1) - WashedLaundry
Ranmaru () -
Soupamario (1) - Red Ryu
Ryker () -
Evil Eye () -
Gheb_01 () -
Circus ()
Shinarouji (2) - MOD, vVv Choice
Gordito (2) - Soupamario, J
vVv Choice (1) - Gheb_01
Red Ryu (1) - Shinarouji
WashedLaundry (4) - Ryker, Ranmaru, Circus, Gordito

Not voting: Evil Eye, AfroGandhi

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hi Choice. Can you respond to my #1247 and also give thoughts on the recent conversations between me vs soup/J?

I would also like your thoughts on my connection's case between soup/wl/J and other cases. : D

I would like everyone to give thoughts actually.

Choice

Smash Champion
Nah, it's not Shina for toDay. Hasn't shown much scumminess, just lack of content. Same with RR but it seems he has disappeared after some pressure.

Do you REALLY think you'll get Shina lynched toDay? If not, move your vote to either WL or J. If so, then make a case on him. (Good luck with that)
i feel like you really didnt read what i said by having posted that 1st question.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I did read it. Basically, Shina isn't a priority for toDay. I'm trying to get you to reflect is all. But think about that question. Do not worry, because Shina will NOT be let go easily, it is that we must lynch those that are SCUMMY toDay.

What are your thoughts on RR, then?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
ranmaru i'm not responding to your case because it makes no sense at all and i think everyone here would agree with me, idgaf if you suddenly make a change on me for your dumb reasons, but i have better things to do, perhaps you can't read, or you're selective with your read, but everything you quoted is not against me, i explained all my reasons to everything i did.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: you make a fallacious case that is more speculation rather then hard evidence, you trim some things out so it points against me and can't even explain what i have done individually scummy, just tie me to two lynch candidates in hopes the weight stands.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
maybe because i'm actually ****ing the most helpful jerk here and everyone loves me right now.

and Ranmaru you're so goddamn defensive in that case man.

edit: there is a difference between regarding someone's posts (post by post) and just being concise about it, J was concise he says you look fake,, ranmaru or not, and i tentatively agree with him, while everyone just wants to slap you and say "yep VI" there is too much scummy **** you've done to make it as that, the same goes for multiple players in this game.

/jerk mode end
You say J is right because he is concise. I pointed out moments where he was fake, and I even told him that I was NOT being fake.

Do you disagree with my points against J?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
EBWOP: you make a fallacious case that is more speculation rather then hard evidence, you trim some things out so it points against me and can't even explain what i have done individually scummy, just tie me to two lynch candidates in hopes the weight stands.
I do not selectively quote. State how I 'trim' things.

I had mase cases on you before that were 'individually' scummy. But this is mostly connections, and partial individual actions.

#HBC | ѕoup

no ****, you gonna take it as a scumtell?

J is null still, of course, but i'm leaning town with him, there is alot of scummy **** he has done also, but i see more town then scum, while the buddying is disgusting, and made me flip my thoughts about him, along with the response to EE's second case, i can see where he is coming from in a standpoint, and thus i feel he is coming from a town logic, rather then a scum one.

and also, bend words harder, this was to you, not J.

#HBC | ѕoup

you trimmed, you left out where i explained my reads and why i did such things, thus, trimming.

you did that in the beginning of the game, and everyone hated that case too, and was also a ****ty case that didn't have hard evidence but speculation and what was your word.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
okay, so if you believe gordo/ran to be a scum-team (or perhaps you are starting to think it) why is your vote residing to WL? would you be willing to change?

/feels like ranmaru asking all these questions.

i see your mind of reasoning here, so i'll work with you J.
Check this. You say you don't like connections?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
you trimmed, you left out where i explained my reads and why i did such things, thus, trimming.

you did that in the beginning of the game, and everyone hated that case too, and was also a ****ty case that didn't have hard evidence but speculation and what was your word.
Which particular case do you mean?

I have posted where you have explained yourself.

#HBC | ѕoup

WL? trimming?

not really, the ryker case was presumably on meta more, as he explained, and he didn't really quote by quote everything in attempts to piece a case together, instead he did a CONCISE explanation even if it was wrong, and he admits to his faults, i don't see what you were getting at with this, you're merely redirecting.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ranmaru, where did i ever say i didn't 'like' connections, i'm trying to understand where J is coming from, and therefore asking him GOOD questions, maybe i'm trying to solidify my read on him?

#HBC | ѕoup

you said you were defending ryker there, what the **** else was there to say, i like how me j and wl are all scum because we're not treating as a blind eye, and we're suspicious of you despite you're just ranmaru.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You haven't, but you said that I was JUST trying to connect you to WL and J. I assumed you didn't like my case because it was mostly connections, even though you COULD see from J's standpoint of CONNECTIONS.

Of course, I HAVE found your sole actions too, check this page babe.

Or last page, where you ask J about WL to push away from his lynch, and J listens and votes Gord.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah well I have called out RR many times when I have seen him viewing so I had a reason to disbelieve his FULL CONTENT post.

I did defend Ryker there because I felt RR was wrong.
That was the full quote, Soup. WL just selectively quoted me JUST TO MAKE HIMSELF RIGHT.

#HBC | ѕoup

i haven't?

i've stated that i tentaively agree with J that you seem more fake and you're sponging off of people, how is that not explanation, i don't need to quote every little thing you've said in hopes of finding a presumable scumtell, i'm being CONCISE, which you must hate or something.

no you haven't, everything that is scummy from me is therefore a connection to J and WL.

i never asked J to push away, i used a question, i asked him IF he was going to push away because he said he had connections between you and gord, selective listening again. >_>

#HBC | ѕoup

I did defend Ryker there because I felt RR was wrong.
that's what WL was getting at, you defending ryker that's all that needed to be said.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I didn't say you asked to push away. But the purpose of your question was to push away, and it worked. It would also mean J might not really think WL is scum. I don't even know if J has ever talked about WL in a suspicious way.

#HBC | ѕoup

ranmaru before you make another stupid question or try bolding something in hopes of twisting my words, i'm just letting you know that i'm not going to respond to it because it's pointless and therefore clogging up the thread, take your read and shove it up your ***.

Choice

Smash Champion
Hi Choice. Can you respond to my #1247 and also give thoughts on the recent conversations between me vs soup/J?

I would also like your thoughts on my connection's case between soup/wl/J and other cases. : D

I would like everyone to give thoughts actually.
Your recent conversations with Soup/all your conversations with soup just seem like soup getting annoyed with you.

Conversation with J just seem as fake as the rest of J's play so far. Like that connection between you and Gord was really forced. When he first mentioned it, i thought he had something legit, but then he quoted the posts he was referencing and it was just like "really?"

I don't see Soup and J being on the same team right now or can't see it. I could see Soup and WL being scum together, but i don't find Soup scummy and find WL to be null now after the reread not scum. Essentially he's said that his case was crap and yea it was. His actions right now with his wagon going are meh, but i'm not all too convinced by the wagon itself. So pretty much, i disagree with that connection existing. J/WL is a possibility, i definitely have been thinking about this being existent.

Let me say this though. J told me last game that he's against bussing his scummates day 1. This isn't to say that he wouldn't ever vote them, but yea it makes it harder for me to believe the J/WL connection.

For right now though
unvote vote: J
still seem hella fake bro

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Soup:

I'm not twisting words at all. Don't get butthurt because i'm right, scum.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You haven't, but you said that I was JUST trying to connect you to WL and J. I assumed you didn't like my case because it was mostly connections, even though you COULD see from J's standpoint of CONNECTIONS.

Of course, I HAVE found your sole actions too, check this page babe.

Or last page, where you ask J about WL to push away from his lynch, and J listens and votes Gord.
Again, I never said you ASKED TO PUSH AWAY. Check the wording bro.

Bold is question, underlined is purpose. Reach more scum.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Choice: J has essentially tried that before D1. Or rather, he shot his scummate. (Inception Mafia) But Who knows.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Don't you know how to speak english? Again, I never said you asked to push away from it. I said you asked ABOUT WL so that it could be pushed away. Again, reach harder. (This is a paraphrase so you can understand the language i'm speaking)

Choice

Smash Champion
I did read it. Basically, Shina isn't a priority for toDay. I'm trying to get you to reflect is all. But think about that question. Do not worry, because Shina will NOT be let go easily, it is that we must lynch those that are SCUMMY toDay.

What are your thoughts on RR, then?
Yes, exactly what i was getting at, thanks. We must lynch those that are scummy, and i think Shin fits that description, so i don't want him to go unnoticed. If they're not the lynch of the day though, thats fine caz they're not the only one who looks scummy.

RR has been way more of a presence and interactive than Shina. He seems more newb than anything else and he briefly explained his absence, though i forget what he said. Like one of the things that makes me feel this way about RR, is that he doesnt seem afraid to step on people's toes. He realizes he's not the best at mafia (he said he's bad in one of his posts), and he just jumps in. Definitely still want to hear more from him toDay though.

#HBC | ѕoup

holy **** you're so ****ing stupid you can't even comprehend what you say.

where you ASKED ABOUT WL TO PUSH AWAY FROM HIS LYNCH
THEREFORE, YOU SAID:

Again, I never said you ASKED TO PUSH AWAY. Check the wording bro.
holy ****

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I do comprehend what I say and I have even pointed it to you with bold and underlined.

There is no way you could "Ask about WL to push away" in the form of a question. Essentially you think I'm saying that you asked about WL to push away. Why would I be thinking you are asking WL to push away?

I said that I never stated that you asked "To push away".

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes, exactly what i was getting at, thanks. We must lynch those that are scummy, and i think Shin fits that description, so i don't want him to go unnoticed. If they're not the lynch of the day though, thats fine caz they're not the only one who looks scummy.

RR has been way more of a presence and interactive than Shina. He seems more newb than anything else and he briefly explained his absence, though i forget what he said. Like one of the things that makes me feel this way about RR, is that he doesnt seem afraid to step on people's toes. He realizes he's not the best at mafia (he said he's bad in one of his posts), and he just jumps in. Definitely still want to hear more from him toDay though.
Usually by tomMorow we'll have more info so you can deff start the DAY pushing on Shina with questions regarding who he voted and such.

Yes I want to hear more from him too.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Your recent conversations with Soup/all your conversations with soup just seem like soup getting annoyed with you.

Conversation with J just seem as fake as the rest of J's play so far. Like that connection between you and Gord was really forced. When he first mentioned it, i thought he had something legit, but then he quoted the posts he was referencing and it was just like "really?"

I don't see Soup and J being on the same team right now or can't see it. I could see Soup and WL being scum together, but i don't find Soup scummy and find WL to be null now after the reread not scum. Essentially he's said that his case was crap and yea it was. His actions right now with his wagon going are meh, but i'm not all too convinced by the wagon itself. So pretty much, i disagree with that connection existing. J/WL is a possibility, i definitely have been thinking about this being existent.

Let me say this though. J told me last game that he's against bussing his scummates day 1. This isn't to say that he wouldn't ever vote them, but yea it makes it harder for me to believe the J/WL connection.

For right now though
unvote vote: J
still seem hella fake bro
Yes I can see more of a J/WL connection but I still feel the Soup connection. But I can sense individual scumminess from him too.

Top Bottom