• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulp Fiction Mafia - Game over! - Mafia wins!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I prefer to summarize.

- as we know, Gord said this his first appearance:
Do I put em at L-1 Gheb/Ryker/EE/WL?
WL do I do it? Or am I just too late?
p3 - http://www.smashboards.com/search.php?searchid=4516877&pp=25&page=3
i have been over this, but we all know that it is scummy, after so, he votes Axel and leaves some filler comments and afterwards dissipates.

p2 - http://www.smashboards.com/search.php?searchid=4516877&pp=25&page=2
- Gord comes back and unvotes, i assume he was reading the thread and noticed the wagon died.

Gord leaves some chalant filler, and puts his vote at choice afterwards, there is a sudden pattern now.

Gord only votes on wagons, and is usually never the first to vote, instead, he sidelines and hopes he can get the excuse that it was a wagon and he was just following, or something of the alike.

when gord is confronted with a question, or an accusation, gord merely shrugs it off as a joke or some excuse, not only have i seen gord do this as scum, it is also very anti-town.

p1 - http://www.smashboards.com/search.php?searchid=4516877&pp=25

the same patterns continues, gord shows no willingness to change or even contribute something worthwhile.

lazy summary done.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: those pages are a search on gord, not individual posts.

#HBC | ѕoup

i'm truly baffled that people want to over speculate and assume **** about WL and J (you did 'X' so it means 'Y' therefore you are scum, connections, etc.) while gord is scummy as **** and everyone is just letting him get away, he doesn't do anything, he doesn't help NOTHING, it's better to keep people around who at least ****ing help for ****ing sakes and not let an easy scum get away.

/rant

someone tell me why gord is not a good lynch.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
i'm truly baffled that people want to over speculate and assume **** about WL and J (you did 'X' so it means 'Y' therefore you are scum, connections, etc.) while gord is scummy as **** and everyone is just letting him get away, he doesn't do anything, he doesn't help NOTHING, it's better to keep people around who at least ****ing help for ****ing sakes and not let an easy scum get away.

/rant

Essentially both are the same, Soup. In the bold.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
The line between "had more to suspect of" and "had more to use against" is paper thin.

You didn't answer my question about why failing to act after my initial call out on you makes me suspicious. I'm acting now; am I still one of your scumpicks?
Because it appears you're merely putting distance between the two of us. Saying things that you believe are suspicious and continuing to rail on them while doing nothing about them strikes me as scummy. I'd call that FUD.

Also, yes, you still somewhat are.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soup, would you like to compromise on a J lynch?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@RR: Yeah RR that's what I was worried about. I would feel better if you post a little more. Why did you side line in that game exactly? (I knew that you were just agreeing with MY reads even though I was totally wrong)

SO GUYS. WE GOT TWO DAYS.

IF YOU WANT J LYNCHED. MOVE YOUR VOTE NOW! He only has two so you need to move it out so we'll be able to seal his fate by deadline.

IF YOU WANT WL LYNCHED, just make sure to move your vote by Tommorow so that we make sure he is lynched. (Since he is the largest wagon)

IF YOU WANT GORD LYNCHED, START PUSHING AND MOVE YOUR VOTE!

Let's start wrapping up. Decide on a lynch, compromises, etc.
Is it sad that the first Ranmaru post I agree with is him merely trying to direct town on page 35?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
No, people have been saying they agree to the entire case and have yet to explain WHY they do agree to EE's case besides, "Yea it seems to have plausible points plus J is inherently scummy so I can agree to it." Choice/Ranmaru/Soupa have all iirc tried to explain clearly why they agree. People like WL/Circus/Yourself/Ryker have just said, "I agree."

How inept can you get? If you have actual reason to call me scum besides your imaginary reasons then by all means have the decency to do so instead of just lying.
Because it lined up with my reads and pointed out some actions you have made that I previously overlooked.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
well the thread has been pretty dead for awhile, i think this is the latest activity, and also, as i've stated, i hate being nitpicky and try quoting everything gord has said just to some case when i've been clear as to why gord is scummy and whatnot, i've stated that i want gord lynched, and that's all i can do, sure, i could waste my time making a case, but would it really matter?
Could you summarize/link your reasons? I don't want to look through a sea of bull**** and I want to see if they line up with what I'm thinking about him.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719

/rant

Strongly debating switching to Gorf at this post. Good gogdamn reason.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
WL, you don't think J deserves the lynch anymore?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm feeling J. I feel WL was wrong but that's entirely not a good reason for his lynch. I feel J is a more accurate lynch. Soup I'm still null on.

Unvote
Vote: J

J has no idea why others agree with EE's case, yet he doesn't even ask people (like me) about their opinions. J has NOT explained a reason as to why he doesn't like my play, and tries to force a connection between me and Gord. J has tried to mitigate EE's accusation by buddying him. J ASKS me why he has a weird vibe on me instead of explaining what actions he has observed weird vibes from. I also didn't like that vote on WL earlier when Circus voted.

He quickly changed to Gord meaning that he didn't REALLY think WL was scum. It would seem to me that J was trying to distance onto WL.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Not caught up at all. How fix? Don't have enough time to read the thread today because I'm getting ready to go to Disney World. I will not be able to read it tomorrow because I will be on the road to Disney World. Then the following week I will be V/LA because I'm at Disney World. I'll be able to play though, I just won't be posting during the day.

Quick information please. I want a recap from EE, Gheb, and Gorf.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Gord is v/la. EE is temporarily v/la. I don't know about Gheb.

WL / J / Gord on the lynch line.

If you want J lynched, MOVE YOUR VOTE NOW. If you want WL lynched, keep your vote but at least ask him questions or something.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
OH yeah, RR caught up a bit more. So he moves down the pile. Shina is now the most useless.

Gord and J followed Circus onto the WL wagon. J and Soup pushed for Gord, and made a case on him. WL is debating to move from J > Gord.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
EBWOP: If you mean by general consensus, he showed up a page or three ago and started posting comments as he caught up as well. He's looked a little better.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
His responses to things as he's read through the games. He's been making some significant reads and reacted to situations well.

#HBC | ѕoup

Hark, the words sparingly told! i gazed at them again, but my pride would be crushed, i would be nothing but a pitiful pile of dog feces, i didn't agree, nor did i uphold the argument or conviction against this man, but yet, noone listens to what i say, and they all seem so convinced of that man, but why? tis but a man who done naught, only to be convicted for going up against a higher monarch, it pitys me.

- EE made a case on J
- J refutes it in a different style then last time, a bit more defensive.
- J openly states what his thought process is right now
- gord comes back and gives J **** about his response/afro/ran
- J refutes that once more
- i talk with J about some more stuff, i come to an agreement and think he is town.
- Ranmaru makes a ****ty connection case, sorta like mine, J refuses to answer that garbage, as did i.

and i think that's it bro.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm hesitant to agree with your definition of ****. Since the last time we had a conversation about it. Quotes please.

#HBC | ѕoup

ranmaru do it for me, i'm busy trying to figure out how to cure imaginary cancer

Top Bottom