• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulp Fiction Mafia - Game over! - Mafia wins!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, catch me up. Why shouldn't I vote you?

There are much more reasons to vote me to be all honest. I've lost all town credibility/believeablity, no one is even caring to listen to what I have to say besides Soupa, there have been legitamate points brought up against me although some points are just complete and utter crap, I also gain the most connections out of anyone lynched on a town-flip out of the lynch candidates, also because of my claim and I am the safest to lynch as well because nothing is lost besides my slot.

Doesn't mean I am not gonna stop fighting this lynch. It's gonna take a miracle though.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

There are much more reasons to vote me to be all honest. I've lost all town credibility/believeablity, no one is even caring to listen to what I have to say besides Soupa, there have been legitamate points brought up against me although some points are just complete and utter crap, I also gain the most connections out of anyone lynched on a town-flip out of the lynch candidates, also because of my claim and I am the safest to lynch as well because nothing is lost besides my slot.

Doesn't mean I am not gonna stop fighting this lynch. It's gonna take a miracle though.
For the record, I wanted to lynch WL when I last logged in, but I don't hate a J lynch at all. AtE errywhur right here.

I'll listen to you. What's crap? Where should I look if you die?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Gord/WL/Yourself/Ranmaru would be good candidates to look into more.

Soupa/EE need to stay alive for a long time. AH/Circus I am wary on but I still feel completely comfortable having them in my towns. RR I think you should drop. Gheb needs to be looked at more in depth but he's okay to rest in nulls compared to others scumminess. Shina I honestly don't know. Choice is weird but I think he is a null-leaning townie at this point.

What's crap? The amount of people just being "Yes men." to the biggest speaker with the most powerful voice. Wagon analysis would be a ***** to go over in this game because of how flippant people's votes have been as of late.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

AfroGandhi () -
J (4) - vVv Choice, AfroGandhi, WashedLaundry, Ranmaru
Ranmaru () -
Soupamario () -
Ryker () -
Evil Eye () -
Gheb_01 () -
Circus ()
Shinarouji (1) - MOD,
Gordito (2) - Soupamario, J
vVv Choice (1) - Gheb_01
Red Ryu (1) - Shinarouji
WashedLaundry (4) - Ryker, Circus, Gordito, Red Ryu

Not voting: Evil Eye

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

---

@SWORDY: My vote is currently on J
Bah. Two mistakes in a row. Forgive me guys, I'm still new at this.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Gord/WL/Yourself/Ranmaru would be good candidates to look into more.

Soupa/EE need to stay alive for a long time. AH/Circus I am wary on but I still feel completely comfortable having them in my towns. RR I think you should drop. Gheb needs to be looked at more in depth but he's okay to rest in nulls compared to others scumminess. Shina I honestly don't know. Choice is weird but I think he is a null-leaning townie at this point.

What's crap? The amount of people just being "Yes men." to the biggest speaker with the most powerful voice. Wagon analysis would be a ***** to go over in this game because of how flippant people's votes have been as of late.
Okay, aside from yourself. Gord, Ran, and Red Ruy are the easiest lynches unless I'm mistaken. Two of them are your scum picks. Throw in myself (inactive) and WL (who I think is under fire?) and you have your scum picks, correct?

Why in the ****ing hell is Ran on that list?

Can WL and myself be on the same scum team?

Why should I drop Red Ruy?

What has Gord done?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
WL/Ryker scum-team? I seriously doubt it from my PoV. Gord has town ample scumminess that has been pointed out, you must read though. RR I think is town so I think you should drop him. Ranmaru is scummy as balls, I'm sorry but it is just so blatant I cannot believe it.

Also I don't like the tone in your first line because it's meant to make it look like my reads are fake.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
J, i myself don't like your last line, why are you negating that question because you don't "like it's tone", and also, why are assuming that makes your reads fake?

it's a very defensive line that is put out of place and doesn't make sense.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
WL/Ryker scum-team? I seriously doubt it from my PoV. Gord has town ample scumminess that has been pointed out, you must read though. RR I think is town so I think you should drop him. Ranmaru is scummy as balls, I'm sorry but it is just so blatant I cannot believe it.

Also I don't like the tone in your first line because it's meant to make it look like my reads are fake.
2 of my picks are can't be scum together. One of them's scum, trust me on it even though I'm not saying why, and Ran is scummy as balls which you should also take my word for.

You explained absolutely nothing. ABSOLUTELY nothing. And you say you don't like me implying you have fake reads.

Aren't you at L-2?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Ryker, I have explained in the past couple of pages why I think Ran is scummy and I also never said you were one of my scum-reads but you keep trying to put yourself with them. I have also been pushing Gord this entire time with Soupa but there's nothing more I can do because he is V/LA.

And also since I'm at L-3 and nows a good as time as ever.

I'm Lance, Town Vanilla.

#HBC | ѕoup

unvote vote: J

no. i'm not buying what you're selling, for one, you were at L-3, now you're just looking to re-direct the lynch. >_>

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Soupa can you explain to me how I'm trying to redirect the lynch with a VT claim? I've come up with a loooot of marvels that have almost all worked as scum to save myself from the lynch.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You list me, Ran, Gord, and WL as suspicious enough to warrant investigation upon your flip. What am I supposed to draw from that.

Unvote Vote J

L-2 warning.

J, why is Ran scummy? Why is Gord scummy? I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE!!! Hell, when I was here, I didn't condone a Gorf lynch. You're not backing it up and I can only draw that you haven't got anything to back it up with. Prove me wrong.

Circus, why should I move my vote back?

#HBC | ѕoup

i had town reads from you J, but more and more you give me ****, and falter my read, you had no reason to claim like this, and i've looked up flavor, you're a drug dealer for Vincent, therefore hella minor and a pretty easy safe-claim seeing how this is a main character, i think.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, why is Ran scummy? Why is Gord scummy? I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE!!! Hell, when I was here, I didn't condone a Gorf lynch. You're not backing it up and I can only draw that you haven't got anything to back it up with. Prove me wrong.
It's not my freaking job to spoonfeed you everything you need when the info is back there for you to read. I am tired of repeating myself to a crowd of people who don't even wanna listen to a word I say. People are even making up stuff to get me lynched and people are actually listening to it! I can't do anything else but point them out when I do.

I'm a plain ole VT, I'll be a good lynch for D1. That's the end of it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Claim was warranted, imo. Not a damning thing. He's in a major spotlight with deadline creeping up (I think) and someone going V/LA who is probably about to leave a vote for the end of the phase.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Also @ Soupa, I claim when I deem it necessary. You've even been in a game where I was at L-4/L-5 and claimed.

#HBC | ѕoup

i'll be a bit more straight, you said you were going to try and prevent your lynch, but instead you just kinda pulled an AtE, as ryker stated, i heard you say over and over you were going to fight for your lynch but instead you did this and it worries me.

@Ryker, not delving into flavor as much as you think i am, just getting a basis.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It's not my freaking job to spoonfeed you everything you need when the info is back there for you to read. I am tired of repeating myself to a crowd of people who don't even wanna listen to a word I say. People are even making up stuff to get me lynched and people are actually listening to it! I can't do anything else but point them out when I do.

Okay, Polly Emotion Pants. Die then. I'm trying to listen to what you have to say before I kill you and you continue brushing away my attempts to throw you a lifeline. I REALLY want to lynch WL because I like lynching WL (Isn't that right, Airhead?), but you aren't even trying to save yourself and I ****ing hate that attitude.

I'll be moving my vote back before I leave for V/LA and it'll likely stay till deadline. Fair warning. Don't set me up to hammer without knowing the consequences.

#HBC | ѕoup

so many ninjas making me look bad >_<

well, i don't want a WL lynch, and i can't get gord this FREAKING TIME so i suppose another reason is that you do have alot of connections and stuff so a flip on you wouldn't hurt.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
i'll be a bit more straight, you said you were going to try and prevent your lynch, but instead you just kinda pulled an AtE, as ryker stated, i heard you say over and over you were going to fight for your lynch but instead you did this and it worries me.

@Ryker, not delving into flavor as much as you think i am, just getting a basis.
Desist. He could just as easily be Lance, the VT as any scum. Do NOT act based on flavor. It's a VT claim, treat it as such.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
so many ninjas making me look bad >_<

well, i don't want a WL lynch, and i can't get gord this FREAKING TIME so i suppose another reason is that you do have alot of connections and stuff so a flip on you wouldn't hurt.
Please don't RUIN my town read on you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

J you NEVER explained WHY you thought your reads were scum. You buddied off of Circus to vote WL. You have had Gheb in your suspect list before and now you don't even worry about him.

YOU ARE BEING FAKE.

#HBC | ѕoup

i have.

i'm more focused on the attitude of the claim rather then the claim itself, once again, basis, i'm not lynching J because i think it's a safeclaim (mind you that is merely an opnion), but because of everything i've said.

#HBC | ѕoup

ryker ninjas make me look bad, you know it, i know it, same happened in marathon. ;_;

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Okay, Polly Emotion Pants. Die then. I'm trying to listen to what you have to say before I kill you and you continue brushing away my attempts to throw you a lifeline. I REALLY want to lynch WL because I like lynching WL (Isn't that right, Airhead?), but you aren't even trying to save yourself and I ****ing hate that attitude.

I'll be moving my vote back before I leave for V/LA and it'll likely stay till deadline. Fair warning. Don't set me up to hammer without knowing the consequences.
How in the world are you trying to give me a lifeline? The way you are talking expresses that you don't really care for what I have to say because you already have a mindset to not vote Gord whatever I say and you plan to vote for myself or WL. WL won't be lynched because everyone is moving their votes from him to me. Don't say I haven't been trying to save myself, if you actually read, that's all I've been doing since I replaced into this game by myself. I have done nothing but refute and try and fight back the enormous amount of heat I have while try and get my reads out but it's for a lost cause. *shrug* What more can I honestly do?

#HBC | ѕoup

J, i think you were stuck between a rock and a hard place, your two scumpicks were ran and gord, who one is V/LA, and one is useless and be used as "lol he sucks VI" excuse, and the other was already a supposing wagon to happen so you didn't have to move a muscle and just hope the pressure or votes didn't get put onto you, am i correct?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J you NEVER explained WHY you thought your reads were scum. You buddied off of Circus to vote WL. You have had Gheb in your suspect list before and now you don't even worry about him.

YOU ARE BEING FAKE.
Oh for the love of god.....

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, i think you were stuck between a rock and a hard place, your two scumpicks were ran and gord, who one is V/LA, and one is useless and be used as "lol he sucks VI" excuse, and the other was already a supposing wagon to happen so you didn't have to move a muscle and just hope the pressure or votes didn't get put onto you, am i correct?
Can you explain the last line of your question? (the bolded bit)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
How in the world are you trying to give me a lifeline? The way you are talking expresses that you don't really care for what I have to say because you already have a mindset to not vote Gord whatever I say and you plan to vote for myself or WL. WL won't be lynched because everyone is moving their votes from him to me. Don't say I haven't been trying to save myself, if you actually read, that's all I've been doing since I replaced into this game by myself. I have done nothing but refute and try and fight back the enormous amount of heat I have while try and get my reads out but it's for a lost cause. *shrug* What more can I honestly do?
I HAVEN'T ACTUALLY READ, YOU TWIT! ACT BASED ON THAT!!

I've been on your wagon since the start, dammit. I told you I was willing to listen to what you have to say, then you posted the most opportunistic scum list I've seen in my life, and when I question you on the particulars, you give me some bull**** take my word for it with a side of I've said it before. It's fairly obvious I want you to say it again, so if you don't want to be stuck on L-1 in a few minutes when I leave, then I would ****ing tell me what I want to hear.

Drop the AtE at the end of every post and reason it out.

#HBC | ѕoup

it's kinda badly worded, my mistake.

anyways, what i'm saying is that there was no reason to already push on a opposing wagon, or perhaps, the bigger one, if you did it would look scummy, so you went with me on gord, therefore the rock and a hard place; i can understand what you mean by you did try.

Top Bottom