• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
February? that's a long time from now, what's the reason for it (long time to get a venue)?

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
We thought that November would be too soon to get everything properly prepared. December people are swarmed with exams/holdiays. We figured early February would be the best time.

It's a long time, but that gives you a long time to prepare =) ..... No Johns.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I also think that February is the best time for it. November is too soon. December/January are a no-go for me.

If I make it out, I'm winning Brawl+.

If I make it out, one Wii from me for sure. Maybe 1-2 TVs, if I don't have to bus it.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Lol leafy. My link is going to **** B+ That is final.

And my link might just **** you specifically in vBrawl. <3

I definitely looked at the date and thought "Hm. thats definitely not the date most of the players suggested." but at the same time, there's a lot of tourneys coming up in november and december, so it's better you pick feb.

Zypher2DX

Smash Rookie
woot! feb 6th, 4 days before my b-day ^.^ ok i got my gf to go with me soo me and her are confirming for brawl

Rikana

Smash Champion
I'm still in for Brawl+. I can't confirm if I can come until February draws near. Hope all goes well.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
am I the only that notices that LBT never gave us our videos from last year's tourney? I just dug up the old posts and realized they were never released. :o

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Woah it's at Feburary now? and it's on a Caturday ^.^

Since it's in Toronto, I'll try and bring some of my friends getting into Smash.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Sylvantes is a creeper, he's in my Human Rights class, geez that is weird as hell. Pretty jokes thou. Guess he's got my full support of showing to this.

George the Soccer Player PRO.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Wouldn't be an LBT without me, Mr. TD. Looking forward to seeing some of you again. :) Hope Niko and Pokemon Trainer Joe will be there.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Confirm for B+ and SFIV. I'll bring a Wii with B+ too and maybe a TV.

Also not sure how familiar you guys are with the B+ ruleset but WarioWare and PS2 should be added to neutrals, and Rumble Falls (WiFi Waiting Room) to CP's for B+. Actually the waiting room might even be a neutral, I'm not sure.

5ive

Smash Champion
Confirm for B+ and SFIV. I'll bring a Wii with B+ too and maybe a TV.

Also not sure how familiar you guys are with the B+ ruleset but WarioWare and PS2 should be added to neutrals, and Rumble Falls (WiFi Waiting Room) to CP's for B+. Actually the waiting room might even be a neutral, I'm not sure.
Waiting room is a CP.

Confirm for Brawl+, SFIV.
I'll bring a Brawl+ enabled Wii and possibly a TV.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Yo wtf, THIS IS ON MY B DAY!!!!!!!!!!! IMA BE 18 !!!!

Smashing on my birthday? Is that considered lame or fame?? Omg =/ :)?

I'm teaming with ace on this one btw, so confirm us.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
woot! feb 6th, 4 days before my b-day ^.^ ok i got my gf to go with me soo me and her are confirming for brawl plus
omG LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dude has my avatar, but not my b day! No lie guys check my aib profile or facebook, feb 6 is my B DAY LMAO this is crazy I'm so trippy right now :dizzy::chuckle:

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Tripple post, sorry I'm so AMPED.

LBT2 and brawl community / melee & + community, what do you say we make this a doc bday event??? THAT'D BE SOOOOO EPIC I CAN GET SO MANY PEOPLE TO COME.

If you're down for this, + 1 my post please.

zaf

Smash Lord
YO I AM SO HYPED TO SEE THIS THREAD!!!!

I am definately going to come to this, the last LBT was so much fun lol.

Sup sylvantes, can't wait to come and see you guys again. I dont mind helping out again either ;)

Sylvantes

Smash Apprentice
Yes ZAF! You're more then welcome to help. Theres gonna be a lot going on this year, 3 different games and lots of people.

Although this year there won't be the same mistakes (pools lol) I remember how you ran pool 8 last year and kept your game on.

Can't wait to see you guys again this year.

Sylvantes

Smash Apprentice
Canada's gamers are epic. Bring Boston shanus, show us what you got! =)

zaf

Smash Lord
Yes ZAF! You're more then welcome to help. Theres gonna be a lot going on this year, 3 different games and lots of people.

Although this year there won't be the same mistakes (pools lol) I remember how you ran pool 8 last year and kept your game on.

Can't wait to see you guys again this year.
I only play brawl+ now, so i have a lot of spare time during the day =P.

I hope the tourney is as well run as it was last year. All those random people, helping out made it look professional.

Sylvantes, we can have a kirby green green match during the day right?

EDIT: Yo will the venue be the same school we were at last time??

Rikana

Smash Champion
wow @ the B+ support in this thread, canada = epic.
You should come!! :D

-----

Hopefully we can get some SSE stages up by then (if SSE stages would ever become officially part of B+; which I'm pretty sure would be). That'd be sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom