• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
He's under the impression that everyone in QLD hates him atm because of that amongst other things.

But then I try to invite him to different things and he doesn't come :X
Paranoid dillusions...

I have given up...he can't get upset when he doesn't try to actively participate in the community

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
10% more cancer than the next leading brand...

Couldn't really find any stats to back that up... so....

'Menthol cigarettes are purchased disproportionately by African-American smokers, with 80% of African-American smokers using menthol cigarettes primarily'

Yeah...
i found a study that says mentholated cigarettes have a 45% higher chance of giving cancer than non-mentholated.

but back to smash. if anybody from brisbane misses smashplay and wants to play some melee, there's a free spot on sunday to get some melee in with me hugh and josh.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Give me ATTENDANCCdCESSESS bla

Bring everyone you can think of. Do me a favour and ask people. Last SmashPlay of the year, so I got a bigger room for us to be asshats in.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
So far me and oldman are certainties, ranga is 50:50. The first 5 minutes of him waking up are crucial. He will either put on his old man pants and start eating chips and watching movies and miss smash tournament or he will get ready for soccer training and be motivated to get out of the house and do something productive.

Odds favour him puttin on old man pants on and watching movies as he gets too smashed and sleeps in from the night before. I hope he proves me wrong though.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Jaice & I are confirmed, and I'll pick Arrow up just after 12 so if thats good for him then I'm pretty sure he is gonna be there too.

Cal and Toki have confirmed too on the PR Thread.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
12 or 12:10. could tell u on the day.. since i am getting a lift to the port then we come back and ill leave from mansfield to gardencity which is like 5 minutes.
and its like 15 minutes from garden city to my house

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I'm already teaming with Toki, Oldman/Zeus.

Toki what's your number and/or msn? I'll help you out with getting there via public transport if your mum can't take you.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AFpHcNk8L2M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AFpHcNk8L2M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom