• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Against kirby, just try and predict his b-airs, f-smashes, that **** off hammer move.. you don't want to get hit by any of those.. And don't get grabbed at 0%, pretty much a 0 - 40% grab combo.

Diddy mu is simple. All bout momentum and stage control. Bend diddy over and do him in the ring when he doesn't have bananas and **** off when he does

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
At least Ben is playing WoW now and not having to suffer from having his time wasted previously due to the new expansion lol.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
**** WoW hey, whenever I feel like a douche for playing so much smash I think of the people who play WoW and feel better inside.

If you play both I am appalled, sorry sea.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
i think that, then i think of brawl, and instantly feel like god of the universe.
oh man i lul'd.

anyway, this isn't really the place to be discussing WoW is it? that's what the outhouse is for =]

whenever anybody is up for some melee they should totally facebook/msn/text me. i've got a fair bit of free time and i desire to get decent.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I'm up for it. If Smash is during the week could I be housed for the night? I gotta go all the way to Brisbane for work so it would be closer to not go all the way home to the coast again.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i can 2. any day but tomorrow.

syke must always be thinking about brawl. =P

more girls play wow then smash.. more attractive ones aswell.
but on the other side of spectrum weird guys play it.. like the king of the nerds.

Captain N is clearly cooler

Zamach

Smash Rookie
Smashboards.FirstPost();

Cheers to Vyse for the day down the coast. Was good times. Gave me a new appreciation of Smash. You will be seeing us all again for sure. Too many names to remember so forgive me if I forget and ask anyone again next time >< lol.

/shoutout to everyone who told us to register on smashboards. Id say the other guys and my brother won't be far behind.

Zam (Lucario)

Testikills

Smash Journeyman
Smashboards.FirstPost();

Cheers to Vyse for the day down the coast. Was good times. Gave me a new appreciation of Smash. You will be seeing us all again for sure. Too many names to remember so forgive me if I forget and ask anyone again next time >< lol.

/shoutout to everyone who told us to register on smashboards. Id say the other guys and my brother won't be far behind.

Zam (Lucario)
Welcome to Smashboards, was good to see new people at a smash meet. You guys are like already better then me (okay not saying much). Did finish ahead of Toki on alphabet tech alone. Swear I wouldn't be allowed to come to these meets if I didn't bring so much stuff + the TO

Oh hai, im this guy.

Deceptive gif is deceptive

Zamach

Smash Rookie
@Testikills - Yeah we were all so stoked to play some different match ups for a change and meet some other smash players. Ive been 'studying' smash all day (quiet everyone i just graduated and am sitting on my *** and loving it haha) and yeah we are so bad it hurts me to think about it @.@.

Oh yeah, brother and I will be making a proper 2's as well :p. I'll leave that a surprise :D.

Zamach

Smash Rookie
Hope the new guys turn up again, they all seemed pretty cool.
pretty cool? man we are like ICE COLD !

.. said one smashie to the other.. anyway

Yep we will be back. Everyone had heaps of fun. I think we all have smashies fever again.. It had gotten a bit stale for us. Turns out we had no clue how to play the game or how it works @.@. It's like brand new again LOL.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
I played an ike and a ness/g&w main.. both better than me at my first tourney and equally as confused about snakes DACUS lol don't remember your names sorry. Come to santasmash yeah.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Yeh, that nigel's zss was legit, especially for his first tournament.

And don't call urselves bad! Tournaments are way different to little smash meets with ur friends. It's rare that anyone ***** their first tourney. You learn heaps from playing tournament matches with new people. You get better through experience so stick around and come to more tournaments.

Where do you guys live btw? I'd be up for some smash with you guys sometime. Also, do any of you play melee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom