• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
lol Jaice and Matt are funny.
Jaice is good at the game but lacks the smash knowledge.
Ad3pt is all theory craft and not as good.
Evens each other out =D

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Erm what?

Anyways who coming to next smash tourney? Jaice + Toki? Need some skiiiillz there since Jbirds said he's quitting brawl for now. Is there going to be MvC 3 there?

NG7

Smash Lord
Does anyone have a Real Arcade Pro 3 Arcade Stick they never used to have?

It's mine and I'd like it back for MvC3 :)

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
I can't make tomorrow but I'm pretty definate for next weekend.

Should finish around 3 then head over after.

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
Can't we all be friends?
Apparently not.

At the next tourny, I want to have a MM with your DK. If you used the grab -> stage spike technique more often I believe your DK would become fairly brutal.

Anyways who coming to next smash tourney? Jaice + Toki? Need some skiiiillz there since Jbirds said he's quitting brawl for now. Is there going to be MvC 3 there?
I will be there. Also remember Sea said he will be there too. Convince Jbirds to attend.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Yeh might go... depends on my old boys birthday dinner arrangements next weekend. Not sure if he's planning friday or saturday.

I kinda still play hotdog. I'm the only 1 (out of the 4 ganondorfs) that will still turn up to tourneys. Pine may also be a goer for next saturday. Doubt it though. Oldman doesn't play anymore.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Btw matt (AD3PT), what happened on saturday night? I have no recollection after we left the belgian bar. Next thing i know i wake up hugging the toilet at home vomiting. oldman ended up hospitalized and neither of us remember a thing. Ranga and pine said they lost me at the start of the night pretty much. Do you remember what happened?

Remastered

Smash Lord
Haha you blokes went missing at the club after a few stumbles, we lost you both in there because you ran off and started jumping over the stage and into the crowd. I asked Oldman and he wasn't sure whether you guys got kicked out or just managed to find an exit. (I am assuming the first was more likely.) Meanwhile I called and texted Oldman about 6 times trying to find you blokes. Went outside and down the street and you were gone.

I think it turned bad when we all started power skulling beers and double shot vodka ;). Oldman had no money so you and I were shouting rounds at the lounge bar where Oldman was trying to pick up that hot blonde for about an hour.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
What do you mean by stumbles? And wtf to the stage jumping into the crowd lol? Btw, how much did we drink in there..? Cos before me and oldman even left his place, we had 12 beers each, 2 rums and half a goon sack each (which is easily over 25 standard drinks) BEH! and then we had a few pints of hoegaarden at the belgian bar before everything started getting blurry...

Oldman said he was in a cab on his way home and vomited in the cab. The cabby was furious, drove him to the hospital, got sorted out at the emergency centre and drove him home and the cabby is fining him for vomiting in the cab. So he's in deep ****. He also says he has a fat lip and says he has some bruising at the back of his head so he thinks he might've gotten into a fight but he can't remember.

As for me, my body is still aching. My mum said she woke up at 3 in the morning when she heard me banging on the door. I was vomiting non-stop for 2 hours apparently and passed out drooling and snoring next to the toilet. I spent over $375 which is absolutely ****ing ridiculous. Did you see what i spent my money on? How did you guys pull up?

****!

Remastered

Smash Lord
You got about $100 out while I was with you. I payed for Oldman's cover to get into rosies, so I am assuming you probably paid for most of his drinks because he had 0 money.

The dancing on the stage was champ, full Toki victory dance. By stumbles, I mean you 2 were diving at each other in between hugging pretty much everyone you saw and ended up falling all over the place. At one stage both of us had to help oldman up off the floor. I shouted shots at the Belgian, then 2 rounds at rosies so I don't think you paid for many drinks at the club bar. I do remember you buying 2 rounds though and shouting me that epic hoegaarden. You tipped the mostache champ of a bar tender about $5 too.

Oldman was being pretty ummm... 'friendly' to almost every woman he saw, so I can understand the fat lip he got etc. Do you remember us having to create a diversion in front of him to let that girl he knew escape? He just kept hugging her a telling her how much he loved her haha. We had to stop a few people from turning on him.

I was seedy, but no sickness. Ness was pretty wrecked, and we were almost not gonna catch a ride home because she was about ready to pull an oldman and throw everywhere. Otherwise a ****ing good night if you ask me.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHAHA did oldman get decked by a woman cos he harassed her? And I danced on the stage lol? That's crazy. I never dance so i must've been absolutely annihilated.

Yeh don't remember any diversions. To be honest, i don't even remember being at Rosies. Kinda sucks, would've been great to have a memory of the night. Just as oldman pulled up outside his place, he bailed as quickly as he could so he'd avoid paying the cabbie but the cabbie chased him down and made him pay.

Cheers for the night dude, defs have to do it again sometime. I've got no idea if you shouted me more than I shouted you but if you did, i'll be sure to buy you more drinks when we're out next time.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Nah mate no stress, I think between hogaardens and vodka redbulls you had me covered by about 2 drinks. I looked after oldmans cover and some drinks so he can just owe you haha. I'll just look after all on Friday, which reminds me, what time are you getting to mine? I have ciders so if you drink them we are good, otherwise just bring a 6er like last time. All other food and drinks and dinner is my shout. PM me with the details. Jaice is coming round during the day until 6 and then will more than likely be back once he finishes work.

I would have paid money to watch Oldman get decked by a bird cause he said 'straight no women on Sea's 21st'. He sent me a text at the belgian saying that he couldn't find me, and I was standing next to him, then hugs me and told me he was worried lol. I don't even know how he would have been able to run away from a cabbie anyway haha.

Hope you had a good 21st recovering and defs will do it again, just don't go so hard that you're paralytic next time so you don't start dancing ;)

Remastered

Smash Lord
Toki: When were you 18? I will definitely instigate drinking habits. Crash at mine after too so Tokmum doesn't get horrified when you come home slurring and swaying for the first time haha :)

Sirias

Smash Champion
Adam is definitely the most friendly person when he's drunk. It's almost scary with how much hugging and groping and kissing comes out of him at that stage.
Cute, tho.

Sounds like you all had a good night, I just got drunk with some mates at the X&Y and Beat (sigh, I hate the Beat now, it's horrible). Was neat. Downed 8 drinks and I wasn't even very drunk, peh. Probably becoming too used to beer now, tho, and vodka.

$375, tho, lmfao. Sik.
Most I ever spent in one night is $200, and that was only on myself. XD

Remastered

Smash Lord
Then I will have to organise a weekend soon after so that you can come out with a group of us. Should be a good night. Belgian bar would be a good place for a smashers night out drinking imo. Atleast to kick things off.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
lol, everyone go to Options Helensvale Bar on the 26th for Toki's Birthday.

Could even go there for lunch before the tournament then walk over.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Belgian bar is amazing... or any place selling hoegaarden on tap. Me and the owner are tight. I usually go there when i'm smashed and i declare my undying love and respect for him and tip him when he pours me a good beer which is every time.

Toki no tournament, go to pub. You get to drink and have fun and I don't have to verse you. It'll be win win.

Matt, i'll need to get back to you when i find out the details from my dad this weekend. He pretty much organized a birthday dinner without notifying me and i'm pretty sure he planned it for saturday night so i'm going to try and figure something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom