• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I should be there. Depends on stuff that's happening.

I think if anything, I'll just have to leave early (unless somebody wants to drop me off in Crestmeade) so it should be okay.

I should give people Nat's PSN so I can play them in MvC3. Dropping Dante for Haggar. Straight huge dudes.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Dropping Dante for Haggar. Straight huge dudes.
I love you vyse. That's the most acceptable thing i've ever heard you say.

If i played mvc3, i'd use Hulk, Haggar and Albert wesker (i love dudes who never take off their shades).

Never played the game before so wouldn't have a clue what their team combo is like.

I'm 1 game sea.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
He takes his shades off when he uses a hyper.

It's a pretty easy game to pick up, it's just all tricks and mindgames, like Brawl, cept better and faster.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
I'm vowing to main wesker.. such an acceptable character. Tossing up between magneto, doctor doom and massive robot douche (sentinel) as other 2 characters. Dante seems pretty OP.

ranga prettymuch faps to how flashy this game is.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Magneto's good, Sentinels broke, Dr Dooms only useful for his assist and Dante's pretty good too.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Can't believe we have to pay for something that's already on the disc =/

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
picked up the key today so i figured now would be a good time for LITTLE DETAILS THAT I FORGOT TO MENTION IN MY PREVIOUS POSTS ABOUT THE POWER OF SCIENCE

my phone no. is 0466 365 739 for anybody who gets lost/stuck/lonely

virginia station is closer if you're catching the train, but more trains go past northgate (because virginia is on the caboolture line but northgate is on caboolture and shorncliffe). so if you're unsure if your train goes to virginia, get off at northgate.

uhhhhh i forget what else i was going to put here

oh! absolutely NO smoking or alcohol on the premises. there's lots of outside, do it there if you absolutely must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom